CALLAWAY PGA BOOTH / ROBOPTI / GolfWRX / PHOTOS & VIDEO ADDED PAGE 8 !!

ROBOPTI

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ROBOPTI' timestamp='1359149946' post='6298405']
Gang ... I just stood around and just talked ..... stuff ... with Austie & Mr. Cleveland .... Just talked ... No cameras - no notes - no script ... Just talked ...

WOW ... What a pleasure that was ... It really was
[/quote]

I'd like to walk a mile in your shoes my man. Thanks for all your trying to accomplish. Someone has to break the ice, none better the ROBO!

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra Pro mb 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Tour Bettinardi BB0 DASS or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition SWAG Handsome One 
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/351901-twshoot67s-bag-and-crazy-collection/page__st__30__p__8092784__hl__+twshoot67#entry8092784"]WITB Link[/url]

Hey MadGolfer .... Just saw your PM (I'll answer you ASAP) ... But I'd thought I'd post here as well

YOU ARE GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH THE NEW WEDGE COMING OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have somewhere between 500-1500 more photos to go thru - in that range - I can see the number of files I have - and its making me crosseyed ... I'm home decompressing ... Gimme a day to put the brain on flatline and I'll follow up on anything ..

I don't have any details on shipping & shafts this & option that & spin this ... cuz WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!!! ( well I guess I kinda do ) - You can go to Cally.com and read crap like that .. I just have thoughts & things that were said ... Does anyone REALLY want me to post mindless post after post of garbage to fill posts - about useless details - or just post what I saw and tell ya what I heard ... I didn't sit in on any meetings ... cuz they ddnt have any that concerned me (and I was invited) - but even cally told me ... "ROBO - What do you want to know" .. what I did do though was to sit a table after the the show with a beer in my hand and say "Hey <insert Cally exec> ... Tell me ... Whatcha got cookin?"

More to come ;)

A self portrait .. ROBOCAM in action

IMG_1040.jpg

I got 5 total streams .. Quality is not good .. The net in that building SUCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I'll post the links to them tmrw

If I ever do it again .. I have already discussed with ROBO-crew on how to get our own high strength signal and to hell with the Orlando CC ... what a joke that place can be ...

Can't wait for the good stuff. Also for Orlando CC not to be setup for high speed to support live streaming is pretty bad.

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

I'm ready for a storm of photos..... NFL Pro Bowl.. what?

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke MAX 10.5*  GD Tour AD XC-6X
TM M2 16.5* VEYLIX ROME 888
PXG 0317X 20* Oban Devotion S
Mizuno Fli-Hi #4
Mizuno Pro 225 5-G Modus 120
Mizuno T24 RAW 52/58 Modus 120
 Limited Edition PING PLD Prime Tyne 4 

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/530023/ladahls-witb-pxg-callaway-titleist-taylormade-trying-graphite-in-irons-updates-on-last-pag

One of my favorite websites, engadget when they do coverage of an event, they have a couple people typing/blogging with pics what's going on while the event is unfolding live. You CAN follow along at home/work.

If you're only streaming, that's lost to those that can't watch at the time. :)

Is someone going to sum up (put in writing) anything about the new Hex balls? As I said, I think streaming is great, if you can watch it live or record it and watch later. If stuff from the video isn't transcribed in words on the forum, then the purpose of photos, reviews, details are completely lost.

I'm not saying don't do it, but there really needs to be details written on the forums about what's being covered in video (if it's not being archived and uploaded).

--kC

Ping 430Max 10k / Callaway UW 17 & 21 / Srixon ZX5 Irons (5-AW) / Vokey SM8 56* & 60*, Callaway, 64*

Harry left, Chip right..? Nope Gary right.

Mizuno Fli-Hi #4

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/530023/ladahls-witb-pxg-callaway-titleist-taylormade-trying-graphite-in-irons-updates-on-last-pag

Hahaha.... classic!

Mizuno Fli-Hi #4

Hashtag should know if the boss is sporting a tie you better be too. haha

Edel PROTO

[quote name='J13' timestamp='1359344086' post='6312313']
Hashtag should know if the boss is sporting a tie you better be too. haha
[/quote]
Good guys... They deserve the new Callaway going forward....

Mizuno Fli-Hi #4

He's almost as tall as the Callaway wall :)

Mizuno Fli-Hi #4

Just so people know that camera in his right hand is the same one used here. Yeah his hands are that big.

Edel PROTO

Hahaha..... I think that guys has the 'mini'.. Robo's was full size.

Mizuno Fli-Hi #4

Arbitrary post designed to look as if I'm reviewing my thread - with ulterior motives built in to compensate for Napolean syndrome complex - and of course the bump up

I am uploading more pics ... and all the videos I can get to look right ... and doing a review ....

Sorry I've been MIA gang - I came back to a monster work schedule - an dI am about to hit the road next week for a few days

And Callawrx guys ... I am liteally sitting here in front of CDs with pics on them ... FINALLY !!!!!

Also ... as a New Orleanian .. The SUPERBOWL & Mardi Gras hitting at the same time .. makes you want to hide ... BUT NOT ME !!! .. going down tmrw to jump right in it ... I'll post pics when I have womens underwear on my head ;)

Uploading pics now

OK ... The show ... I don't want to talk it to death cuz it has been phtographed to the Nth degree.

This was such an AMAZING experince for me ... It really was ... I wish I could have done better - but I just in over my head technology wise - so like said earlier -I took my lemons and made lemon-aide... BUT - There was no bad AT ALL ... I just ddnt get all I wanted. LESSON LEARNED. I am still not going to bore you with equipment details - cuz

A. - There is a TON !!!!!! of super cool stuff that is coming I can't talk about ...

&

B. - There is plenty of detail out there ...

Here's a few things I did notice though. I was positioned right in front of the 4 hitting bays - and I met a TON !!! of people - even dished out a lot of good advice (I had a Cally badge on - and I was right there - I got bombarded - but luckily - I'm ROBO - HANDLED ;) ). I talked to fans of all OEMs. I can HONESTLY say - I kept hearing it over & over - The new Cally woods & FWs were one of the hits of the show as far as performance. Time after time ... Everyone that hit em ... Longest stuff they had hit all day.. The FWs were just niravana to most ... and watching the #s come up - they truly left people scratching their heads. I HAVE NO DOUBT Callaway hit a HOME FREAKING RUN with their accounts as well as prospective costumers. NONE !!!!

The other BIG hit ... The XForged & the Hybrids ... The irons were all the way to the left - so I would wander down there - and what ended up happeing for 2 straight days - is the "shots" / the "aces" / the scratch plus-ers were down there drooling over them. They were a BIG hit ... Poor Caklly guys in the booth were pooped when this shjow was over - cuz there constantly people in line wanting to hit them. I bet there were orders being made from the show. The Hybrids ... I kept hearing the same thing I heard at the Callawrx visit - over & over ... "OH MAN these feel good ... wow ... It went that long ?"

Cally line seemed to be a HUGE hit ... at the show anyway .. I was not at the demo day.

THE BOOTH ... I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ... Callaway's booth was BY FAR the most energetic / bright / inviting / come meet us / made for the fan / COOL booth in the show period ... with a honorable mention to Cobra - who ironically was right next to Cally . But Cobra kinda looked like they did last year - which is super cool ... But Cally was 100 % reinvented.

It was almost fun to watch person after person after person after person - stop dead in their tracks and read the wall - and ironically they were reading US !!!! - no pre-packaged OEM verbage ... 100% "us" - I was in the booth for 2 straight days and I just couldnt help but stare at it ... mainly .. cuz I kept seeing YOUR names up there .. swanry / Ouzo / Ramon / Knudson etc etc etc .. I tried to take as many shots as I could without getting boring. It is very clear to me now Callaway isn't just saying we're back - they are YELLING IT !!!!!! .. and making sure you know ... This is the NEW / FUN / NOW / "for the customer" CALLAWAY. I was tickled to be a part of it. Even when I walked around like a dufus with a camera on my head - EVERYONE got a kick out of it .. and just had fun ... I even made it point to tell people "Yes - That is a camera on my head - You are live - and please laugh all you want .. It's all fun" When I walked up to - clearly the superpowers of Cally - Chad / Harry / Chip & Alan - in full Camo & ROBOCAM ... They just stopped and enjoyed ...

I also have to say .. I was kinda flattered - The day I wore the Camo with the ROBO shirt - I had NO LESS than 40-50 people come thru the booth to say Hi to me ... I kept hearing - "HEY !!!! - It's ROBO" ... It was a trip. I had a bunch of people just like the shirt in general - The Cally logo looked super cool in green.

I met so many good people ... BIGGEST ATTA BOY from me JOHHNY FREAKING RODRIGUEZ !!!!!!!!!!! .. OH MY GOD he's cool ... He is repsonsible for all you see in these pics (short of the apparel) ... I am a HUGE !!!!! fan of his ... HUGE !!!! .. On eof the most welcoming / fun / charasmatic people I have met in a long time. And get ting to shoot the breeze with Austie was cool. And a BIG !!!!!!!!!! ATTA BOY to Doc Hock - he just makes me smile .. and he's made me just a little bit poorer .

I will post a little more later ... but this is a deal where the BOOTH does all the talking ... It really does ... So what I am going to do is this ... I am going to post 400-450 pics now - there will be a lot of duplication from earlier posts - but I am going blind trying to figure out what I have & have not posted - I'll post all the videos I have .. and the livestream stuff is being compiled now .. I'll get it up soon

Sorry other OEMs ... Cally had ya covered worthy.gif

BB11.jpg

BB12.jpg

BB13.jpg

BB14.jpg

BB15.jpg

BB16.jpg

BB17.jpg

BB18.jpg

BB19.jpg

BB110.jpg

BB111.jpg

BB112.jpg

BB113.jpg

BB114.jpg

BB115.jpg

BB116.jpg

BB117.jpg

BB118.jpg

BB119.jpg

BB120.jpg

BB121.jpg

BB122.jpg

BB123.jpg

BB124.jpg

BB125.jpg

BB126.jpg

BB127.jpg

BB128.jpg

BB129.jpg

BB130.jpg

BB131.jpg

BB132.jpg

BB133.jpg

BB134.jpg

BB135.jpg

BB136.jpg

BB137.jpg

BB138.jpg

BB139.jpg

BB140.jpg

BB141.jpg

BB142.jpg

BB143.jpg

BB144.jpg

BB145.jpg

BB146.jpg

BB147.jpg

BB148.jpg

BB149.jpg

BB150.jpg

BB151.jpg

BB152.jpg

BB153.jpg

BB154.jpg

BB155.jpg

BB156.jpg

BB157.jpg

BB158.jpg

BB159.jpg

BB160.jpg

BB161.jpg

BB162.jpg

BB163.jpg

BB164.jpg

BB165.jpg

BB166.jpg

BB167.jpg

BB168.jpg

BB169.jpg

BB170.jpg

BB170.jpg

BB171.jpg

BB172.jpg

BB173.jpg

BB174.jpg

BB175.jpg

BB176.jpg

BB177.jpg

BB178.jpg

BB179.jpg

BB180.jpg

BB181.jpg

BB182.jpg

BB183.jpg

BB184.jpg

BB185.jpg

BB186.jpg

BB187.jpg

BB188.jpg

BB189.jpg

BB190.jpg

BB191.jpg

BB192.jpg

BB193.jpg

BB194.jpg

BB195.jpg

BB196.jpg

BB197.jpg

BB198.jpg

BB199.jpg

BB1100.jpg

BB1101.jpg

BB1102.jpg

BB1103.jpg

BB1104.jpg

BB1105.jpg

BB1106.jpg

BB1107.jpg

BB1108.jpg

BB1109.jpg

BB1110.jpg

BB1111.jpg

BB1112.jpg

BB1113.jpg

BB1114.jpg

BB1115.jpg

BB1116.jpg

BB1117.jpg

BB1118.jpg

BB1119.jpg

BB1120.jpg

BB1121.jpg

BB1122.jpg

BB1123.jpg

BB1124.jpg

BB1125.jpg

BB1126.jpg

BB1127.jpg

BB1128.jpg

BB1129.jpg

BB1130.jpg

BB1131.jpg

BB1132.jpg

BB1133.jpg

BB1134.jpg

BB1135.jpg

BB1136.jpg

BB1137.jpg

BB1138.jpg

BB1139.jpg

BB1140.jpg

BB1141.jpg

BB1142.jpg

BB1143.jpg

BB1144.jpg

BB1145.jpg

BB1146.jpg

BB1147.jpg

BB1148.jpg

BB1149.jpg

BB1150.jpg

Meh...I was expecting a few more pictures. ;)

Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin

Nice job Robo!

All the Callaway guys are so cool. How cute is Annika still? How cool is Harry with his Nerd-Chic vibe going on and getting to interview these LEGENDS of the game. [size=4]The Booth looks great, the WRX quote wall is awesome. And I am once again envious as hell. I have heard the response was good for all at the show this year. That there seemed to be good turnout and a promising season and while I hope that's true for callaway for sure, I hope it's a big year for golf! (on soapbox) Play Golf America! (off soapbox) [/size]

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

Liking the pics!!!!

Thanks for sharing Robo. Did Callaway get the youngest signing in OEM history? Those young bucks had pretty darn good swings :)

Mizuno Fli-Hi #4

love the pics, makes me feel as if I was there. That girl in the orange was giving you the eye I can tell. She got the more coverage then deer antler spray on the golf channel ;-) haha Mission accomplished Robo

Edel PROTO