PGA SHOW Comment Thread... What does everyone like or not? What's Hot and what's not?

easyyy

Back at the house today and wrestled with the kids for hours and now sitting down watching a fog delay at Torrey Pines.

Lets hear from you guys and gals with you saw that is hot or not. We posted thousands of photos and so many videos are being loaded now every day.

Let open this up and talk shop.

Here is a very brief update of what I saw.

1. I thought the best of show was GolfWRX. Seriously. And I am totally bias. Our members that we met were and are so awesome. I cant try to begin to name them all. but I mean so awesome to say hello and meet the guys behind the screen names. We are so much better in person than online. We are so fun and talented. I mean it. Our passion and personalities fill rooms. My pops always says... "you can slow them down but you cant speed them up." With GolfWRX members that seems consistent. Fast moving thinkers and doers.

Ohh for the record... Probowler with the hat and Robo with the ROBO Cam...

2. The Callaway social wall almost put a tear to my eye. All of us and our posts were up on this wall. Felt like we were reading the threads looking at this huge wall. Who would have ever thought we would get here? Look at us...

3. Edel with Nick Faldo was a gear head's dream come true. Dave Edel is one of us. The wedges and irons are ... are... well it's hard to describe. Like Scratch with new head shapes. Dave is so passionate. Black oxide finishes on limited edition irons and one off wedges that are simply precious. Here is a link... http://www.golfwrx.c...photos-updated/

4. Nike Covert looks sick and the Nike Buzz seems bigger than I can remember it. The new Covert Tour driver spins 400 rpms less than the VR_S Driver of last year and the non tour Covert Driver spins 400 more than the Nike VR_S of last year. Here is a link to that... http://www.golfwrx.c...oth-pics-added/

5. Callaway Versa and X Hot woods seemed to be very buzzzy. Lots of people that tested said the X Hot driver and 3 wood would be their gamers this year. The Booth and comeback story was infectious. Sort of rooting for the comeback and there is a lot of chatter about it. http://www.golfwrx.c...putters-photos/

6. Flightscope has some crazy technology that got me all worked up. I think I can buy a launch monitor for my house that is accurate and only needs 10 feet of ball flight. Cant wait to see the video that Zak did with them.

7. Simulators and more simulators. Really cool to see so many. It is almost scary to think we will play golf in our living room soon -- well 40% of the experience anyway. I watch guys putting on a practice putting green and watching the simulator show the putt like xbox does.

8. TMag madness was good for the game. Simply put, they have lost it. They dont have a booth, they have a city. They're not even in the main area. They use an entire section all walled off. I would say it was 10% of the size of the whole show. Insane. Very passionate team and some good looking gear. Also, I always ask the shaft fitters their picks for driver heads for the year and as we might have predicted they love the R1 again. They like others too but R1 was a common answer. Ohhh they had a Twitter wall that was a tower, updating with tweets if you used a hashtag. WRX of course was on there... http://www.golfwrx.c...photos-updated/

9. The training aids are great. We saw the Golf Swing Shirt with Jimmy Ballard that I thought was awesome. People were hitting some good balls all connected like that.

10. UST Iron shafts have me up till 3:15 last night. I want to, but I dont want to. Danny Le of UST talked me into trying them though. They have 3 weights: 95, a 110 and 125 in stiff and I am going to try them.

11. Did I say WRX members? I did but I want to say it again. I love to see all of you. It is simply awesome. We are such a good group. I meet lurkers and the big dogs.

Richard

-----

What did you see from the show or here looking at the pics???

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard: I can't think of a better topic to place what I believe is my 1000th post on WRX!

There's no doubt in my mind that you nearly teared up when seeing the various WRX posts on the Callaway wall. You had to have felt like one proud father!

I haven't had time to look at everything from the show, but I am always very interested in Mizuno equipment. I've been playing their irons, on and off, since the mid 1980's. I used to get Mizuno catalogs direct from their U.S. headquarters in Norcross, GA.

I'm sure that the chance to interact with various members was very fulfilling. Years ago, the owner of Nevada Bob's in Lincoln talked to me about how I should go to the merchandise show. Shortly after that the chain shut down. Maybe I'll still get there someday and somehow be able to help out.

I hope that the famous [b]ROBOCAM [/b]can be tried again. Like I say in golf, never ever give up.

WRX is growing. I can feel it from a distance. Or maybe it's from closer up than I imagine.

Be proud, and keep up the great work!

Regards, Forged

For me ...........

Hot ...... Meeting, talking with, eating dinner with and listening to the Staff of GolfWRX talk and breath golf !!!

Honestly hanging with Richard and the boys has been the highlight of my trip ........ I mean I got to listen to Sean Toulon try to explain the controversy of V1 vs V2 versions of the R1 driver ...... I mean that was awesome just to be part of that !!!!
My dinner with the GolfWRX crew was so cool I honestly was touched by them including me ....... The stories that were told and the ideas that were discussed were fantastic !!!!

Honorable mention was hanging with Ceasar Palache all Thursday in the TMAG booth ...... talking with all the guys from TMAG like Dave Cordero, Brian Bazzel, Tom Olsavsky, Sean Toulon and especially Mark King ....... Who knew that Mark was a huge bowling fan ?
He even asked me how many 300 games I've had and if I knew Pete Weber, who happens to be a close friend !!!
Watch out for this since Mark, Sean and I have an idea on doing something fun with Pete !!!

Not ....... Scratch golf ( No where to be found ) ....... Interesting that 2 years ago they were an up and coming company and they just fell off the earth !!!

Thanks Richard for all you do bro !!!!!

Really loved that there were alot of WRX'ers out there who provided information, pics, and coverage. Truly awesome to see. Really loving that Nike is getting some love this year with the Covert being that I have always been a Nike fan. Callaway using WRX members' quotes is awesome as well. And TMAG having a sit down discussion with CP/Pro Bowler was cool of them as well. I'd definitely say that this was the best PGA Merchandise show that I've seen on GWRX.

One thing I'm disappointed in...no pics of my wife Cheyenne Woods :(

Testing: Sim2 8*, Rogue ST TD 9* 

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Ping iCrossover - 3 iron

Callaway Paradym 4-AW Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 50* Blue Ion Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 56 Denim Copper TI S400

Mizuno MCraft Type VI

Hot

- Nike Covert Performance driver: This thing is just gorgeous. Hit it today and was loving it but want to try different shafts.
- Callaway X Hot Pro fw's and irons: Can't say enough about the look and performance of these.
- I think Cobra is hitting their stride. I like the looks of the entire AMP Cell line. Can't wait to try them
- Odyssey White Hot's: What's old is new again and that's fine with me. Already love my Versa 2-Ball and will probably pick up a V-Line Pro.
- GolfWRX: For all you guys do.

Not

- The multitude of companies trying to make it in the putter market. Enough is enough.

PING G400 Max 10.5° (+)
PING G430 fairway 18° (F-)
PING G430 hybrid 22°, 26° (F-)
Irons tbd
PING s159 53W, 58B
PING Serene B60
Maxfli Tour yellow

[quote name='Boogaloo_Jones' timestamp='1359245179' post='6304979']
Really loved that there were alot of WRX'ers out there who provided information, pics, and coverage. Truly awesome to see. Really loving that Nike is getting some love this year with the Covert being that I have always been a Nike fan. Callaway using WRX members' quotes is awesome as well. And TMAG having a sit down discussion with CP/Pro Bowler was cool of them as well. I'd definitely say that this was the best PGA Merchandise show that I've seen on GWRX.

[/quote]

This is one picture of her on here somewhere ...... Don't remember where

[quote name='ProBowler' timestamp='1359244304' post='6304881']
For me ...........

Hot ...... Meeting, talking with, eating dinner with and listening to the Staff of GolfWRX talk and breath golf !!!

Honestly hanging with Richard and the boys has been the highlight of my trip ........ I mean I got to listen to Sean Toulon try to explain the controversy of V1 vs V2 versions of the R1 driver ...... I mean that was awesome just to be part of that !!!!
My dinner with the GolfWRX crew was so cool I honestly was touched by them including me ....... The stories that were told and the ideas that were discussed were fantastic !!!!

Honorable mention was hanging with Ceasar Palache all Thursday in the TMAG booth ...... talking with all the guys from TMAG like Dave Cordero, Brian Bazzel, Tom Olsavsky, Sean Toulon and especially Mark King ....... Who knew that Mark was a huge bowling fan ?
He even asked me how many 300 games I've had and if I knew Pete Weber, who happens to be a close friend !!!
Watch out for this since Mark, Sean and I have an idea on doing something fun with Pete !!!

Not ....... Scratch golf ( No where to be found ) ....... Interesting that 2 years ago they were an up and coming company and they just fell off the earth !!!

[/quote]

I can't wait to hear about the fun with Pete! My two main passions, golf and bowling both playing and earning about the equipment. They go hand and hand together! Go Storm !

[quote name='TMBob' timestamp='1359246459' post='6305087']
For me ...........

[/quote]

I can't wait to hear about the fun with Pete! My two main passions, golf and bowling both playing and earning about the equipment. They go hand and hand together! Go Storm !
[/quote]

Mark King is a huge bowling fan !!!

[attachment=1506987:image.jpg]

[quote name='SIMP2' timestamp='1359240323' post='6304501']
Hot: Natalie Gulbis

Not: Rife Putters
[/quote]

This is embarrassing, but I was so awe struck standing in front of her as she signed a picture for me, I didn't even realize Butch Harmon was standing right beside her.

G400 9* Motore Speeder 7.2 TS
G400 14.5* Ping Tour 70s
G400 17* Fuji Fuel 80s
iBlade 3-9 Nippon Modus 3 105x
Glide 2.0 STEALTH 46*, 52* 58*
Ping Vault 2.0 ZB

[quote name='ProBowler' timestamp='1359245514' post='6305019']
[quote name='Boogaloo_Jones' timestamp='1359245179' post='6304979']

[/quote]

This is one picture of her on here somewhere ...... Don't remember where
[/quote]

I'll have to do some digging lol

Testing: Sim2 8*, Rogue ST TD 9* 

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Ping iCrossover - 3 iron

Callaway Paradym 4-AW Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 50* Blue Ion Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 56 Denim Copper TI S400

Mizuno MCraft Type VI

[quote name='forgedforever' timestamp='1359241359' post='6304597']
Richard: I can't think of a better topic to place what I believe is my 1000th post on WRX!

There's no doubt in my mind that you nearly teared up when seeing the various WRX posts on the Callaway wall. You had to have felt like one proud father!

I haven't had time to look at everything from the show, but I am always very interested in Mizuno equipment. I've been playing their irons, on and off, since the mid 1980's. I used to get Mizuno catalogs direct from their U.S. headquarters in Norcross, GA.

I'm sure that the chance to interact with various members was very fulfilling. Years ago, the owner of Nevada Bob's in Lincoln talked to me about how I should go to the merchandise show. Shortly after that the chain shut down. Maybe I'll still get there someday and somehow be able to help out.

I hope that the famous [b]ROBOCAM [/b]can be tried again. Like I say in golf, never ever give up.

WRX is growing. I can feel it from a distance. Or maybe it's from closer up than I imagine.

Be proud, and keep up the great work!

Regards, Forged
[/quote]

We are proud and thanks you for your post!

R

For me ...........

[/quote]

Chris... You are a good man. Thanks for the time and the laughs. Honorable mention to Ceasar Palache for his knowledge and presence for sure. Felt right at hime with him after 45 seconds.

R

I was impressed with the breadth and scope of the show! As I said in a previous thread, you folks did an epic job in your coverage. :-)

I was amazed at the size of the TaylorMade "booth" and got a real kick of the quotes on the Callaway wall. I really appreciated the coverage of the lesser known items as well.

There wasn't anything I didn't like. I enjoyed the entire coverage. Again, thanks again to you and everyone else at GolfWRX who covered the show! :-)

This is a cool thread, there is so much volume of PGA show data on WRX it can make it difficult to filter. This is the spot that highlights the show for all of us that we're not fortunate or close enough to attend. It sounds like everyone had an amazing experience and the way that WRX covered it, from the live coverage to sending members out with the OEMs was pretty cool. Thanks to everyone for their efforts.

[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1359238261' post='6304297']
1. I thought the best of show was GolfWRX. Seriously. And I am totally bias. Our members that we met were and are so awesome. I cant try to begin to name them all. but I mean so awesome to say hello and meet the guys behind the screen names. We are so much better in person than online. We are so fun and talented. I mean it. Our passion and personalities fill rooms. My pops always says... "you can slow them down but you cant speed them up." With GolfWRX members that seems consistent. Fast moving thinkers and doers.
[/quote]

AGREED !!!!!!!!!

My highlights ... Honestly ... FINALLY meeting easyyy face to face & shaking his hand / and grabbing his butt & groping him & kissing his head - and humping his leg ... NONE of those are exaggerated by the way ... and our night at Texas de Brazil ... I LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the entire Wrx crew that was there .. It was absolutely awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

ProBowler is a trip .. I always was a HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asleep fan ... LOVE now ... all of em ... WHAT GREAT group

Another MONSTER highlight ... 7 of us in Aaron's room - and literally in one room - 6 laptops in action ... It was freaking awesome ... NERVE CENTRAL ... They may not have realized it ... but I just sat and soaked it in ... It was priceless ... I'll comment more later .... It's late & I'm going to sleep for 65785738657836 hours

Hit some impressive stuff this year. I'll break down the show a little below

Woods.
Adams LS range blew the others away for me. The driver just wanted to go forward which is something I always struggle with. It was low spin and it just went exactley where I wanted time after time. The three wood was great too, a little larger than I would typically go fo, as were the hybrids, but this year I'm going to try to embrace forgiveness. I think it's likely these will all be in my bag this year.

I'd hit the Covert Tour before the show, but that is a phenomenal driver. The LS just has a little bit of help for my game.

The Callaway X Hot Pro fairway is awesome as well. It'll be this or the Adams in the bag. Not sure which as yet.
The other driver I really enjoyed was a cobra amp cell pro with the orange head, and a di7x. I could definitely play that. The normal Amp Cell might be this years most forgiving driver.
R1 was ok. I didn't mind it. Could definitely play it, just thought some of the others were better.
Cleveland XL Custom is good, but I think it will get swallowed up in the mix. (588 blades were good, we don't get those in Europe.

Irons.

Callaway x Forged were great. The soft lines of the sole and heel are what I'm looking for. Roger knows his stuff.
Liked Rocketballz Tour, but would need to test them some more to see if the claims were true.
I l[size=4]oved the look of X hot pro, which was unexpected, but I didn't get to try them. [/size]
[size=4]I didn't get to hit the Amp Cell Pro irons, but they will do very well with the better player. Just gorgeous. Although it's a progressive set there really isn't much [/size]forgiveness[size=4] in the design.[/size]

Shafts

Shaft wise I didn't get to hit the new Diamana B but it looks beautiful. Think it would make a nice fairway shaft for me.
One of the most impressive things I hit was the Aldila NV 44 Magnum. I was hitting the s in an 8 degree r1, and the ball was going forward, it wasn't ballooning like I would expect to see from anything else lightweight I've hit. The RIP Iron shaft felt great to me as well. Nice and stable. Might go for these in 2013.

A Good friend really got on with the Recoils and is ordering some. He had an epiphany it was amazing to see. I found them a bit soft feeling and high launching. Horses for courses.

Putters
Love the modernism of the new Rife designs. I've played a Rife Barbados give or take since they first came out. While they had nothing I felt was better, I appreciated they are trying to put their own stamp on designs, and aren't just emulating everyone else.

Loved the enthusiasm of the two young guys who run Kronos. Their putters are stunning, and feel amazing.
Bettinardi range just has the most immense fit and finish.

The best putter I felt, and what I want to play this year, if everything works out was an Areso, www.aresogolf.com. I've never heard of them, but they are out of Germany and China, and work closely with Sam Putt LAb. I di a total fitting process and bar for one element, it totally explained why I gravitate towards the putters I always have. The idea is that they are totally fit for you and built from the ground up. The putter I'm going with has a custom quarter shaft offset as I aligned the putter much better with this, while my putter was being made with 1.5 degree of loft. adjustable weights are available, as are shaft lengths and lie angles, finishes, and shaft finishes. My end specs were the C10 mallet (think GMAC's odyssey 330), custom 1/4 shaft offset, 15 weights in heel and toe. 68 lie angle, 32.5 inches, 1.5 degree loft, midsize grip, black pvd finish, with a black stell shaft. The putters were forged from 1025, and milled, and the ball just felt like it stayed stuck to the face for a long time at impact. Just a fantastic feeling putter all round, and the stand was hidden away a little, so I imagine many people would have walked straight by.

Wedges

Git and finish of the edels was great, but the head shape did nothing for me.

Head shape and story behind score is great. Very enthusiastic bunch too.

But these were all blown away by seeing some JP wedges up close. Wow. Wow. WOW. Shape, finishes, stamping the lot. Unbelievable I will play these this year. I'll find the cash somehow. Sole shapes make sense as well.

Gadgets

This is the year of the app. Iphones will set you free. Swingtip, swing smart, swing pro. All these give you lots of info about your swing. I think they will be better used by the teaching pro than through self assessment but they do give a lot of info.

Fashion

Jones Golf bags. Amazing.
Stitch Golf. Amazinger.
Tom Morris Clothing, not bad.
AdiZero is ugly. Really Ugly. But very light.
M project fj is cool.
Love the new Ecco streets. and the Brogues.
Kikkor had some cool models. Like what they do.

Overall thoughts

Thought it was a small show this year. Times are hard. Far fewer start ups, and mad putter inventors. Seemed far fewer people walking the show as well. But the good stuff was very good.

PS
Played yesterday With my new 913 D3 7.5 Oban Devotion, G25 fairways and hybrids, and I20 irons, with gorge wedges, using the 2013 Srixon Z star XV ball. Driver was good. Really hit it well, found it a little spinny on hits low on the face. But definitely a contender for the bag. G25 fairway. It's good. It's easy to hit. But it's not for me. G25 hybrids are phenomenal. Think players of all levels will be bagging these. i20 irons are unbelievable Why was I playing blades last season? Enjoyed the PXi too. Wedges are good, but not keepers. New Greyhawk adjustable mallet was good. It wasn't amazing, but I could happily use it. Ball was a cracker. Much softer feel, but spin and flight was good, and the ball was durable. Think I will use it this season. Shot my handicap (9 over) with a triple on 18 where I didn't know the right line off the tee, hit a great shot, just in the wrong spot. 22 doubles, and a triple and shot 9 over. For my first round of the year I was pleased. Could be a good season.

Driver: PING G430 MAX 10K 9 Mitsubishi Diamana WB 43X
Fairway Wood: Provisionally PXG 0311 Gen 6 at 15.75 Fujikura Ventus Blue 7S
Hybrid: PXG 0311 Gen6 19 Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 8S
Hybrid: PXG 0311 Gen6 22 Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 8S

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen6 5-PW Aerotech Steelfiber i95S

Wedge: Ping S159 50 S, 54 H, 60 T
Putter: Odyssey Tri-Hot 7 CH 34 inches
Ball: Titleist AVX

[quote name='BNich0622' timestamp='1359247485' post='6305173']

[/quote]

This is embarrassing, but I was so awe struck standing in front of her as she signed a picture for me, I didn't even realize Butch Harmon was standing right beside her.
[/quote]
Trust me. No one will blame you on that one. Ha Ha

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

I'm so jealous. I was supposed to be there this year. Next year. I'm determined!

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

[quote name='Carolina Golfer 2' timestamp='1359294275' post='6307575']
[quote name='BNich0622' timestamp='1359247485' post='6305173']

[/quote]

[/quote]
Trust me. No one will blame you on that one. Ha Ha
[/quote]
If I had seen and got to talk to Paula Creamer, I'm sure they would have had to call the EMTs!

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

I can't wait to try "the pill" and check out some Matte Grey

M1 HZRDUS Black<br />SLDR 15 TS 8.3<br />X2 Hot 18 Kuro Kage 80<br />i200 3 Modus 130<br />S55 4-PW Modus 130<br />Engage 52 56 S S400<br />Newport 1.5<br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/614089-jaxbeachnole-witb-page-1/"]WITB Link[/url]

Amazing coverage.

One question (and I'm not nitpicking!) - are there any pics of the Bettinardi, Ping, and Mizuno booths from the actual show? Was Scratch there?

Taylormade SIM Max  – 10.5°
Taylormade M4  – 16.5°
Titleist 818H1 - 22.5°
Titleist AP1 718 – 4-P
Titleist AP1 718 – 48°
Cleveland CBX – 54°
Taylormade EF – 60° 
Ping Vault 2.0 Craz-E H   

[quote name='WVP' timestamp='1359316106' post='6309431']
Amazing coverage.

One question (and I'm not nitpicking!) - are there any pics of the Bettinardi, Ping, and Mizuno booths from the actual show? Was Scratch there?
[/quote]

Scratch was not there but I did see the owner walking around with a golf bag over his shoulder full of irons !!!

Hot:

V1's tiny Sony 120 FPS camera

Golf Home Theater immersion experience

post-397-0-03028500-1359311266_thumb.jpg

Edel Faldo irons

post-397-0-72453000-1359310785_thumb.jpg

The great Jimmy Ballard

post-397-0-24623000-1359310230_thumb.jpg

GolfWRX Members

post-397-0-79231000-1359311273_thumb.jpg

post-397-0-54159100-1359311282_thumb.jpg

annnnnddd...

post-397-0-10902500-1359311625_thumb.jpg

[i][color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font][/b][/color][/i]

[quote name='chiefredstripe' timestamp='1359263464' post='6306611']
Was Bettinardi not covered as well?
[/quote]

Bettinardi coverage is [s]coming[/s]. They had a room off the floor, no booth.

It's now up!

[b] [b][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/782141-2013-pga-show-bettinardi/"][color=#0000cd]2013 PGA Show - Bettinardi[/color][/url][/b][/b]

[color=#ffffff][b][b].[/b][/b][/color]

[i][color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font][/b][/color][/i]

[quote name='ROBOPTI' timestamp='1359269223' post='6306935']
AGREED !!!!!!!!!

My highlights ... Honestly ... FINALLY meeting easyyy face to face & shaking his hand / and grabbing his butt & groping him & kissing his head - and humping his leg ... NONE of those are exaggerated by the way ... and our night at Texas de Brazil ... I LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the entire Wrx crew that was there .. It was absolutely awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

ProBowler is a trip .. I always was a HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asleep fan ... LOVE now ... all of em ... WHAT GREAT group

Another MONSTER highlight ... 7 of us in Aaron's room - and literally in one room - 6 laptops in action ... It was freaking awesome ... NERVE CENTRAL ... They may not have realized it ... but I just sat and soaked it in ... It was priceless ... I'll comment more later .... It's late & I'm going to sleep for 65785738657836 hours
[/quote]
Some of this is wrong.

Titleist TS2 11.5 (B2) w/Oban Kiyoshi White 65(04)
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 2012 15/19 deg w/fubuki AX 
Exotics CB ProH 21 w/UST Recoil 670 F4
Callaway Apex 4,6-PW w/UST Recoil 680 F4
Mizuno MP R-12 49/54/59/64 w/Nippon 1150
Bettinardi Signature Series 6 Midslim2.0
SM Three 5, Snell MTB-X