Jump to content

Washington State Golf Course Reports


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats too bad. I was there the weekend before they closed for the season last year. It was perfect. Greens were in great shape, and it was a really enjoyable time. I actually thought playing through t

Played Avalon yesterday.  Greens were amazing and course was in great shape.  Looks like they started sanding the fairways on the North course when we finished.

As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, I was at Gamble Sands this weekend and played 4 rounds. This was the earliest in the season that I have been to Gamble as past trips have taken place in July/A

Posted Images

Played Jefferson last Saturday and the fairways were not soggy. A couple soft spots here and there but nothing that seriously deterred play. Greens were rolling smooth and consistent. No frost delay or temps. I was delighted to see that even after the rains this last week the fairways were in decent shape.

Played Jefferson again last Saturday and conditions were similar as what I stated above even after the heavy rain last week. I did hit some bunker shots and sand was medium soft and little fluffy. I'm continually surprised on the conditions of this course on how it holds up during the winter. Probably because it sits up on Beacon Hill. It'll be interesting to see how the fairways do after all the snow and ice melts.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Played Willow's Run Eagle's Talon yesterday and the fairways were surprisingly NOT soggy. We were actually getting extra roll on our tee shots with driver. I'm pretty sure it's because the fairways were in a frozen tundra like condition. Bunkers were in bad shape (I heard they do not maintain them during the winter). But, Greens were rolling consistent and approach shots were able to bite. I would recommend playing there before the tundra softens a turns to mush if you're looking for a very playable winter course to play within the Seattle metro area. No frost delay also. They cover their greens at night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Played Redmond Ridge yesterday and fairways were dry. Greens were really slow. I noticed a pile of snow still in their parking lot. Front desk said it was just until last weekend there was snow still on the greens. They will be aerating greens next week. Course is playable and Oki card twilight special all day during weekdays for this month. $38

 

Just finished playing West Seattle and happy to report the fairways are no longer soggy. Maybe a little bare fairway here and there and a little bit mud on balls, but very playable. In fact, it was real beautiful out there this morning with everything blossoming. Greens were rolling consistent. Bunkers looked fine, but never got into them. Finally broke 80 on that course from the white tees! They are scheduled to aerate on April 3rd so get out soon if you like to play that course before they aerate

Link to post
Share on other sites

Took advantage of the PNGA deal at White Horse and got 36 in on Saturday. Course is in great shape. Feels like the greens were sanded recently, as putts in the morning would collect a fair amount of grit, until they dried out after our first 9 holes. Great shape, just wish the deal was running longer!

Callaway Epic Speed- 8*

Callaway Rogue 5w

Srixon ZX7 4-PW

Titleist SM8- 50*, 54*, 58*

TaylorMade Spider Tour

Titleist ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know what the hell happened at Redmond Ridge?

I am a member at Bear Creek but used to play at RR all the time. I live in that area and drive by it frequently. Everything is burnt out right now, and it hasn't even been warm, almost like they have cut back on watering on something. Anyone know what is going on over there?

 

Edit: hopped on their yelp to see if anyone else was leaving bad reviews, and their are tons of poor reviews and even worse pictures. ![](https://s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/2Ej9g241drKvZh2vkmIg8A/o.jpg "")

![](https://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/AOYhZ8qd-8hjs_Af1osTVw/o.jpg "")

![](https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/_N-Sje5d1ZlR-Fl7rZIsdQ/o.jpg "")

![](https://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/9tB6EdMzuQsnB2afX_pl1A/o.jpg "")

![](https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/syIYRoPxMGObI3LqsPicZw/o.jpg "")

 

Titleist TSi3 10* HZRDUS Black Smoke RDX
Titleist TSi2 15* HZRDUS Black Smoke RDX
Titleist U510 18* HZRDUS Black Smoke
Titleist U510 21* HZRDUS Black Smoke
Titleist 718 AP1 5-GW i95 Steelfiber
Titleist SM7 52.8F
Titleist SM7 56.10S
2013 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 (Black Mist) - 34"
2021 Titleist ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @"tom.lockhart" said:

> Anyone know what the **** happened at Redmond Ridge?

> I am a member at Bear Creek but used to play at RR all the time. I live in that area and drive by it frequently. Everything is burnt out right now, and it hasn't even been warm, almost like they have cut back on watering on something. Anyone know what is going on over there?

>

Wow, those pictures paint a pretty damning story. Those bunkers are worse than anything at the Seattle public courses. I'd be a little miffed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

> @Jakerepp said:

> I bird206 wrote:

>

>

> Stevo85 wrote:

>

>

>

> Has anyone played Druids Glen in the winter? Thinking of heading out there but not sure how the course holds up in the winter. Do they frost delay more than normal?

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I just heard from a friend who played there yesterday and said that the fairways and greens were in great shape. That's just his opinion though. He did say they cover their greens at night to avoid frost delays so I may want to play there in there in the near future to see how the course is playing.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I'd also be curious about this. I haven't played Druids in a couple of years, but always loved the layout and potential for it. I also always found the conditions really lacking.

I played Druids Glen last Wednesday and the course is in real excellent shape. I'm glad to see the course has rebounded from it's maintenance troubles I've been hearing about. I think it's up there in the Puget Sound courses as on of the best. The hole routing and design are great and the fact it feels like you are so isolated in peace from homes and streets. I caught the early bird special at $35 on weekdays which is another plus. I would recommend it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Played 36 at Salish Cliffs on Saturday. Course was in great shape and is an absolute gem for the PNW. Fairways, roughs, bunkering were all solid and the greens were fantastic. I was shocked at how many ball marks we'd fix on each hole (chalk that up the casino/bachelor party contingent?) which I wouldn't put on the course, but on the golfers. Greens rolled really true and were great to putt on. Restaurant was really good as well- good food, good staff, reasonable prices.

Callaway Epic Speed- 8*

Callaway Rogue 5w

Srixon ZX7 4-PW

Titleist SM8- 50*, 54*, 58*

TaylorMade Spider Tour

Titleist ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites

I played Druids Glen Friday morning 7/19 for the first time in a few years. Like @bird206 said, I had avoided it due to the maintenance issues and that it is kind of a pain to get to from Seattle. With that said, we had a great time and found conditions to be fantastic. As it was just 2 of us, we agreed that we will try to get our normal crew of guys out there once or twice more this year. Great selection of beers on tap too!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I played, chambers, The home course, Hawks prairie woodlands, and Salish last week. reviews below.

 

**Chambers-** It has been many years since I had played here but the new greens were intruiging. I felt like they were a solid 8.5/10 and only going to get better. They rolled very good and were medium speed. The course played great and would recommend today. 5 years ago I would have said to stay away due to their terrible greens.

**The home course-** It was in great shape but played very slow. We were pacing at over 5 hours on a Tuesday and had to leave early. To me this is unacceptable and players that don't keep pace should be removed from the course.

**Salish-** We got out in the first tee time and played in 3 hours and 20 minutes. We were going to reround but it was slow and packed. The course is in great shape and a very good course. I would put it for sure in top 5 public in western washington.

**Woodlands-** The Redmond Ridge pictures seem to be on par with this Oki course. It seems like it was a top notch course 15 years ago but they don't have any budget for maintanence. They simply don't fertalize, use herbicides on all the weeds growing, or seed dead area's(many of the tee boxes were bad). The greens were good though and the round was enjoyable because of this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Public Courses around the Puget Sound area I played multiple times over the summer so far:

Jackson: Playable, fairways are in so so condition, greens are not fast but consistent

West Seattle: Excellent Conditions, Fairways starting to dry out and running fast and firm, greens are good

Jefferson: Best green and fairway conditions out of Seattle courses, unfortunately #7, #11, #12 holes are still shortened, snack shack at the turn is open now

Druids: Played last Tuesday and in excellent shape as I mentioned before, probably my favorite course right now especially with the early bird weekday rate

Home Course: Played yesterday and it's playing in its usual good condition for this time of the year. Greens have the Poa and Bluegrass growing into the Bentgrass greens but didn't cause any bumpy condtions.

Riverbend: Conditions are really good, putting surfaces are smooth, new restaurant finally opened at the course

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though I am local in Seattle and have played all the courses before many times, a few buddies and I booked **The Championship Experience** package for Chambers Bay, Home Course and Gold Mountain Olympic with the included 2 night stay at Hotel Murano. What I didn't know about the package is that you get **complementary same-day replays** on all the courses and we took full advantage of that.

- A few of us played Chambers early on Friday morning to get 36 in on the day, then the rest of the guys joined us for the afternoon round. I have normally always play Chambers in the morning and it was fun to get out there in the evening with the sun setting on the back 9. The wind also picked up in the afternoon but was a very manageable breeze and welcome on an 85+ degree day. Conditions were great but greens were medium/slow speed as they continue to let the poa greens mature.

- We played Gold Mountain Olympic Saturday and teed off around 11. It was the slowest round I have played in years... we walked off 9 and we were at 3 hours already. By the time we were done on 18, 6 hours and change. It didn't help that there was a group of 16 who went off before a group of 24 that were all in front of us. Not ideal.... BUT after grabbing a beer and nachos at the clubhouse, we all ended up going out for an emergency 9 that turned into 13 extra holes with some serious side action going on. It was an absolute blast and we played til the sun went down. After finishing on 12, we drove over to 16 to finish the night on two memorable par 3s. Conditions were great overall even though we had some rain early on in the round.

- Sunday AM played Home Course. Conditions were great, pace had some room for improvement but overall not bad. Greens felt super shaggy and slow for what they should be this time of year. I always enjoy HC but I seem to enjoy it more when the greens roll quicker!

- Hotel Murano was exactly what it needed to be, a place to sleep. The $20 food vouchers were perfect for pre-round breakfasts and meeting point before heading out. A number of bars and restaurants close by to explore. I believe the 7 Seas brewery is close by which we talked about going to but never made it. Chambers and Home Course were both about 25 min away from the hotel and Gold Mountain about 40 min drive from the hotel.

 

Highly recommend this package whether you live in WA or are traveling here. $500 ($567 after tax) for 2 nights and 3 courses. If you are coming in from out of state, take full advantage of the replay and play 36 at Chambers.

https://www.chambersbaygolf.com/championship-experience/

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @R4haehl said:

> Even though I am local in Seattle and have played all the courses before many times, a few buddies and I booked **The Championship Experience** package for Chambers Bay, Home Course and Gold Mountain Olympic with the included 2 night stay at Hotel Murano. What I didn't know about the package is that you get **complementary same-day replays** on all the courses and we took full advantage of that.

> - A few of us played Chambers early on Friday morning to get 36 in on the day, then the rest of the guys joined us for the afternoon round. I have normally always play Chambers in the morning and it was fun to get out there in the evening with the sun setting on the back 9. The wind also picked up in the afternoon but was a very manageable breeze and welcome on an 85+ degree day. Conditions were great but greens were medium/slow speed as they continue to let the poa greens mature.

> - We played Gold Mountain Olympic Saturday and teed off around 11. It was the slowest round I have played in years... we walked off 9 and we were at 3 hours already. By the time we were done on 18, 6 hours and change. It didn't help that there was a group of 16 who went off before a group of 24 that were all in front of us. Not ideal.... BUT after grabbing a beer and nachos at the clubhouse, we all ended up going out for an emergency 9 that turned into 13 extra holes with some serious side action going on. It was an absolute blast and we played til the sun went down. After finishing on 12, we drove over to 16 to finish the night on two memorable par 3s. Conditions were great overall even though we had some rain early on in the round.

> - Sunday AM played Home Course. Conditions were great, pace had some room for improvement but overall not bad. Greens felt super shaggy and slow for what they should be this time of year. I always enjoy HC but I seem to enjoy it more when the greens roll quicker!

> - Hotel Murano was exactly what it needed to be, a place to sleep. The $20 food vouchers were perfect for pre-round breakfasts and meeting point before heading out. A number of bars and restaurants close by to explore. I believe the 7 Seas brewery is close by which we talked about going to but never made it. Chambers and Home Course were both about 25 min away from the hotel and Gold Mountain about 40 min drive from the hotel.

>

> Highly recommend this package whether you live in WA or are traveling here. $500 ($567 after tax) for 2 nights and 3 courses. If you are coming in from out of state, take full advantage of the replay and play 36 at Chambers.

> https://www.chambersbaygolf.com/championship-experience/

 

I will be all over that deal next season. It’s my turn to host the annual golf trip next season and that would be an excellent idea. For the replay round can you book that ahead of time or is it one of those deals where you have to basically go in the clubhouse after the first round and hope for an opening later on?

Taylormade SIM Max 9*Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6S

Srixon F85 15* Project X Hzrdus Red 6.0

Ping G400 17.5* Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.0 

Srixon U45 23* Nippon SPB X

Srixon Z965 5-PW Nippon Modus 120 X 

Cleveland RTX 4 50* 55* 60* DG X100

Toulon San Diego

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @bradski said:

 

> **The home course-** It was in great shape but played very slow. We were pacing at over 5 hours on a Tuesday and had to leave early. To me this is unacceptable and players that don't keep pace should be removed from the course.

That's unfortunate. Both times I've played the course in the last two years the pace has been slow. One of the rounds was a 5.5 hour nightmare.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@tips09 Definitely do it. For Chambers, we booked our replay ahead of time. And with that said, our "replay" round was actually our first round of the day since it was 3 of us able to do that. The other 5 guys joined us for our original afternoon tee time. At Gold Mountain, it was about 5:30pm-6pm-ish when we decided to go back out and just checked with the clubhouse and they were wide open so we had the course to ourselves which was sweet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @SuperPapaBear said:

> > @bradski said:

>

> > **The home course-** It was in great shape but played very slow. We were pacing at over 5 hours on a Tuesday and had to leave early. To me this is unacceptable and players that don't keep pace should be removed from the course.

> That's unfortunate. Both times I've played the course in the last two years the pace has been slow. One of the rounds was a 5.5 hour nightmare.

>

>

 

That's 100% on the course for not marshalling and getting players to pick up the pace. Make them skip a hole if they're falling behind.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @erichake said:

> > @SuperPapaBear said:

> > > @bradski said:

> >

> > > **The home course-** It was in great shape but played very slow. We were pacing at over 5 hours on a Tuesday and had to leave early. To me this is unacceptable and players that don't keep pace should be removed from the course.

> > That's unfortunate. Both times I've played the course in the last two years the pace has been slow. One of the rounds was a 5.5 hour nightmare.

> >

> >

>

> That's 100% on the course for not marshalling and getting players to pick up the pace. Make them skip a hole if they're falling behind.

 

with the new 3 minute searching rule. I just find people are still going to each personal ball in groups. Spending too much time searching for their lost 9th shot on a hole. some people are just slower. I take my time over each shot but still get around the course in 3.5 hours with 4 players and carts. We played Salish in 3 hours 20 minutes as first out and there are a ton more places to lose balls on that course.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @R4haehl said:

> @tips09 Definitely do it. For Chambers, we booked our replay ahead of time. And with that said, our "replay" round was actually our first round of the day since it was 3 of us able to do that. The other 5 guys joined us for our original afternoon tee time. At Gold Mountain, it was about 5:30pm-6pm-ish when we decided to go back out and just checked with the clubhouse and they were wide open so we had the course to ourselves which was sweet.

 

Awesome thanks for the info

Taylormade SIM Max 9*Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6S

Srixon F85 15* Project X Hzrdus Red 6.0

Ping G400 17.5* Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.0 

Srixon U45 23* Nippon SPB X

Srixon Z965 5-PW Nippon Modus 120 X 

Cleveland RTX 4 50* 55* 60* DG X100

Toulon San Diego

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @bradski said:

> I played, chambers, The home course, Hawks prairie woodlands, and Salish last week. reviews below.

>

> **Chambers-** It has been many years since I had played here but the new greens were intruiging. I felt like they were a solid 8.5/10 and only going to get better. They rolled very good and were medium speed. The course played great and would recommend today. 5 years ago I would have said to stay away due to their terrible greens.

> **The home course-** It was in great shape but played very slow. We were pacing at over 5 hours on a Tuesday and had to leave early. To me this is unacceptable and players that don't keep pace should be removed from the course.

> **Salish-** We got out in the first tee time and played in 3 hours and 20 minutes. We were going to reround but it was slow and packed. The course is in great shape and a very good course. I would put it for sure in top 5 public in western washington.

> **Woodlands-** The Redmond Ridge pictures seem to be on par with this Oki course. It seems like it was a top notch course 15 years ago but they don't have any budget for maintanence. They simply don't fertalize, use herbicides on all the weeds growing, or seed dead area's(many of the tee boxes were bad). The greens were good though and the round was enjoyable because of this.

 

Are the greens at Chambers decently firm? I hope they don't get soft and play opposite the rest of the course.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @SCalGolfer said:

> > @bradski said:

> > I played, chambers, The home course, Hawks prairie woodlands, and Salish last week. reviews below.

> >

> > **Chambers-** It has been many years since I had played here but the new greens were intruiging. I felt like they were a solid 8.5/10 and only going to get better. They rolled very good and were medium speed. The course played great and would recommend today. 5 years ago I would have said to stay away due to their terrible greens.

> > **The home course-** It was in great shape but played very slow. We were pacing at over 5 hours on a Tuesday and had to leave early. To me this is unacceptable and players that don't keep pace should be removed from the course.

> > **Salish-** We got out in the first tee time and played in 3 hours and 20 minutes. We were going to reround but it was slow and packed. The course is in great shape and a very good course. I would put it for sure in top 5 public in western washington.

> > **Woodlands-** The Redmond Ridge pictures seem to be on par with this Oki course. It seems like it was a top notch course 15 years ago but they don't have any budget for maintanence. They simply don't fertalize, use herbicides on all the weeds growing, or seed dead area's(many of the tee boxes were bad). The greens were good though and the round was enjoyable because of this.

>

> Are the greens at Chambers decently firm? I hope they don't get soft and play opposite the rest of the course.

 

I wouldn't say they were soft. you at times it was hard to find a divot with a wedge because they weren't really soft. however, they weren't so hard that you couldn't stop a ball.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I played the Suncadia courses not too long ago. Here's what I have to say for both.

 

Rope Rider- This is my second time playing here. First time, back in 2017....I was overall impressed with the layout but I wasn't with the price. I decided to play it once again and boy it was a disappointment. The greens were terrible. The Marshall did give us a heads up but why does management decide to charge $157 (with tax) to play a course that is in terrible shape. I had to move my ball a few times because my line would have went through 1/2" craters. Fairways were okay but if you're paying over $150 you expect almost perfect fairways and mint greens. After playing twice, I will never go back. Don't waste your time and money.

 

Prospector - Course was in great shape, greens were rolling true and pretty quick. Love the layout and it's a tough track. I thought it was worth the pricey green fee.

Titleist 917D2 
Ping G410 Crossover Hybrid 2H 
Ping G Crossover Hybrid 4H
Ping i210 5-UW
Bettinardi H2 303 SS 52-56-60
Bettinardi 2019 Studio Stock 38 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meant to add this last week at some point.

I played Gleneagle a couple weeks ago and it was pretty good. The greens were great, as always, and the fairways looked pretty good too. The only negative was the 4th tee box was gone. All sand and dirt. It was horrible. A couple of of the other tee boxes need some love too but, woof, that 4th was abysmal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...

> @sway162 said:

> Has anyone rented out the golf boards at White Horse? Thoughts? Looks like a fun time!

>

 

I've never done it at White Horse, but have at Druids Glenn, and unfortunately, I thought it kind of sucked. We wound up turning them in at the turn for a normal cart. My biggest gripe was that I didn't really think the course itself was that conducive for them and I'd think WH is similar. In my mind, you need a big, open course with rolling fairways- Chambers, Gamble, etc. Smaller courses with a lot of undulation and tight cart paths would be pretty hard to maneuver. They're like a jet ski in that they're really hard to balance on any sort of slope when stopped or moving slowly, so I'd imagine getting them going after each stop would be kind of a pain in the ass. That said, don't let this alone turn you away. Glad we did it once, just wouldn't do it again unless at a bigger course (if that makes sense)

Callaway Epic Speed- 8*

Callaway Rogue 5w

Srixon ZX7 4-PW

Titleist SM8- 50*, 54*, 58*

TaylorMade Spider Tour

Titleist ProV1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Post in Generation 3 P790 in 2021?
      Post in Generation 3 P790 in 2021?
        • Thanks
        • Like
    • 2021 3M Open - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #5
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #6
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #7
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #5
       
       
       
      TaylorMade MG3 wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Mizuno 225 2 iron - 2021 3M Open
      TaylorMade Mini Driver - 2021 3M Open
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 3M Open
      New Odyssey putter cover - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Rypstick training aid - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi putters and covers - 2021 3M Open
      Kuch putting right armlock - 2021 3M Open
       
       
       
       
       
       
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 TPC Colorado Champ. @ Heron Lakes WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #1
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #2
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #3
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #4
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #5
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #6
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #7
       
      Titleist T200 2& 3 irons - 2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes
       

       

       
      • 16 replies
    • 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos- Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here.
       
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #1
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #2
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #3
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #4
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #5
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic
       

       
       
       
       
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 Travelers Championship - Discussion & Links
      2021 Titleist T100 irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist T100S irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist U 505 (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      Mitsubishi Tensei K series (red, white & blue US Open) shaft - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      Rickie Fowler's custom Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #2
       
      • 20 replies

×
×
  • Create New...