GIVEAWAY: Callaway Limited Edition Staff Bag! 3 Winners!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have to say Phil's third win at Augusta ... especially emotional and touching after all that the Mickelson family had and was going through. A great win not only for Phil, but for the entire Mickelson family.

Phil in '04...great to see him shed the monkey off his back like that.

WITB

Driver : Callaway Epic with HRZDUS T800 S flex
Fairway Wood : Callaway Epic w/ HRZDUS T800 S flex
Callaway GBB Heaven Wood w/ Kuro Kage 50 S flex (Shortened 1.5")
Hybrid : Ping G30 22 Degree with PING Tour 80 S flex
Irons : Callaway XR Pro 5-P w/ KBS Tour-V 90 S
Wedges : Callaway MD3 (50 & 54) w/ DG TI S400
Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind (60) Black
All Clubs with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize
Putter : PING Sigma G Tess or Texas Wedge #20
Ball - Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

WIN A LIMITED EDITION CALLAWAY MASTERS STAFF BAG!

GolfWRX is kicking off anticipation of this year's Masters week with a bang. We are giving away a 2013 Limited Callaway "Masters" Staff bag to THREE GolfWRX members. This bag, as you can see, is beautiful and there are only a limited number available out there. Thanks to Callaway Golf, we have three to give away. See how to enter below.

TO ENTER:

Share your favorite Masters Moment in a post below. One entry per person. Winners chosen at random in 2 weeks.

Callaway Limited 'Masters' Bag Features:

• Callaway's internal designers created the bag that Callaway Pros will carry during tournament play
  • Only 500 made
  • Easy club access with a 10", 6-way top with 2 full-length dividers
  • 8 pockets
  • Solid stability
  • Perfect balance base
  • Single-cushioned strap with double strap bag connections

2Y9G4562.jpg

======================================================================================================

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first.

<<< Rules for the giveaway >>>

======================================================================================================

Tiger in 1997! I remember watching with my Grandfather at his house, and he couldn't stand still. He kept walking around cheering and yelling how incredible it was, and that we were watching history. I don't know that I ever saw him like that before. It was a great golf memory!

Phil's shot on Callaway commercial! That was just too good of a shot.

R11 9* w/ Fubuki a 60S
XTD 14.5* w/ Fubuki a 70S
XTD 19* w/ Fubuki Ax
712 AP2 4-PW w/ Pxi 5.5
Scotty Studio Newport (Black Oxided)
SM4 50*, 54* & 58* Tour Chrome

How can your favorite Masters moment now not be from last year? I mean the shot that Bubba hit, one of the greatest you will ever see under that much pressure... Any one thing wrong with that shot and he loses. The. Best. Ever.

Tiger's chip in at 16.

Thanks for the chance, Callaway. That is a gorgeous bag!

TaylorMade Driver
Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
Bridgestone Irons
Vokey Wedges
Byron Morgan Putter(s)
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/951653-mikey-towns-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]