> @pga43 said:

> I had Ben Doyle sign my copy in 1979 when I lived in the Bay area. Bryson and his coach Mike Schy sign it a couple of years ago

>

>

G, There are times I don't like you very much. ?

Naturally, I'm kidding. That's awesome!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Used bookstore find. $3 for a book from 1912.

Nice pickup today. About a 3rd printing. At some point I am gonna get Bryson to sign this. Would totally make sense.

I had Ben Doyle sign my copy in 1979 when I lived in the Bay area. Bryson and his coach Mike Schy sign it a couple of years ago    

• 3 weeks later...

Time for an update. Its been awhile since I posted who all I have added to Robert K. Sommers iconic Classics of Golf reprinted book on the U.S. Open. Why the COG book? Because the navy blue cover with the U.S. Open trophy in silver on it - thats why. Added a few signatures a month or so ago at the Legends of Golf tournament at Top of the Rock. For some reason Kite is a bit ornery. Thought I was some type of memorabilia dealer. Forget the fact that all I had was this somewhat tattered book. No reason to act like that when legit fans come up. I can remember rocking the Hogan bucket hat just like him years ago! He was that way when I asked him to sign as a kid back in the mid 90’s. Trevino however, was great. Never disappoints. Wish I could have the chance to talk golf/Merion with him for an hour one day. Hope to add a few more before I retire this thing. It has a few miles lol.

t69ubme33ch8.jpeg

4xhvpa44bol3.jpeg

Titleist CB irons 3-PW
Vokey Wedges
Odyssey putter

> @wingedfoot97 said:

> Time for an update. Its been awhile since I posted who all I have added to Robert K. Sommers iconic Classics of Golf reprinted book on the U.S. Open. Why the COG book? Because the navy blue cover with the U.S. Open trophy in silver on it - thats why. Added a few signatures a month or so ago at the Legends of Golf tournament at Top of the Rock. For some reason Kite is a bit ornery. Thought I was some type of memorabilia dealer. Forget the fact that all I had was this somewhat tattered book. No reason to act like that when legit fans come up. I can remember rocking the Hogan bucket hat just like him years ago! He was that way when I asked him to sign as a kid back in the mid 90’s. Trevino however, was great. Never disappoints. Wish I could have the chance to talk golf/Merion with him for an hour one day. Hope to add a few more before I retire this thing. It has a few miles lol.

>

Still jealous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...