2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

GolfWRX Giveaway! Fourteen Golf FH-1000 Forged Irons (3-PW) Custom Fit by Joe Kwok Golf Shop! Enter

bjackson

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had fourteen clubs in my bag for quite a long time now. Currently some of them are the Nike split cavity protos, which I happen to think are just about the most gorgeous set of clubs I have ever seen. Just had to shift them down a rung though. I've now seen a set that would make my bag even prettier. And since I'm shallow like that, I would dearly love to win these! Then I could have Fourteen clubs in my bag too.

Ping G400 LST 9° Diamana white 63x
Ping G410 LST 3 wood Diamana Thump x
Srixon ZX Utility 19 UST Recoil 95x

Srixon ZX7 4-AW C-taper S+

Vokey SM9 54F and 58C

Odyssey Eleven Tour-Lined Slant

Wow!

I think that about explains it. These looks amazing! I have been lightly following the development of Fourteen's wedges and have been considering a purchase for awhile, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. An opportunity to bag these fabulous irons is just to big to pass up. Beautiful profile and classic clean looks. Just wow! These irons would certainly improve my game!

I think the fact that these are going to be built by Joe is a big reason everyone should want these! Plus fourteen makes a great product and it would be fun having something that not many have. Thanks!

Mavrik Sub Zero 8* AD DI 6X

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 13.5*

Callaway Apex UW 17* AD DI 7X

Callaway Apex UT 2 iron  Smoke Black

Sub 70 TC raw 4-pw  KBS 120 Black
Taylormade Hi-Toe 52 and 58

Odyssey 7s Stroke Lab

Beautiful irons. Small and confidence inspiring, but almost easier to hit because it's so small the only way you can make contact with the ball is to hit out of the middle! The looks, feel, and name make me want to put it in my bag.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1006275-rbhan12s-witb-m10-damascus-twins-added/"]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1006275-rbhan12s-witb-m10-damascus-twins-added/[/url]

[quote name='bjackson' timestamp='1378925783' post='7833303']
[attachment=1872501:fourteengolflogo.jpg]

[attachment=1872515:joekwokgolfshop.png]

[attachment=1872569:fh1000.png]

[color=#B22222][b]The Giveaway:[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]One lucky winner will get to a set of [url="http://fourteengolf.com/"]Fourteen Golf[/url] [url="http://fourteengolf.com/?product=FH1000FG"]FH-1000 Forged[/url] irons (3-PW) custom fit by [url="http://joekwokgolf.com/"]Joe Kwok Golf Shop[/url]![/color]

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/130871/fourteen-golf-fh-1000-forged-irons/"]Read more about these irons in this press release[/url]

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/833817-fourteen-golf-custom-build-program/"]Read why Joe Kwok is THE MAN when it comes to being custom fit for Fourteen Golf, which used to be made exclusively for the Japanese market[/url]

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/901029-fourteen-golf-fh-1000-forged-iron-pics-and-comparison-to-the-nike-blade/"]See comparison pictures of the FH-1000 and Nike Victory Red TW blades here[/url]

[color=#B22222][b]TO ENTER:[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]Post your thoughts on these irons and why you want them in your bag![/color]

[color=#282828]All entries must be made by September 25th at 11:59PM ET. [/color][color=#282828]Good luck![/color]

[color=#B22222][b]From Fourteen Golf:[/b][/color]
This is the "ultimate" tour inspired forged iron that consists of a combination of both traditional and modern features. Not only does this iron have an orthodox muscle back design, it also includes the latest club technology that enhances its functionality. At Fourteen Golf, we wanted to maintain the advantage of the controllability of a muscle back design while improving shot consistency and forgiveness. We are confident that these enhanced design elements will definitely put our tour model irons ahead of many of our competitors.

The "Reverse Muscle Back Design" allows stability in the club head movement. As seen in the diagram, the upper blade portion is slightly thicker and some weight is distributed on the upper part of the club head as well. These irons allow golfers the ability to hit any type of shot in any situation while gaining overall shot quality without having to worry about distance control.

Recent tour golf ball technologies have led to reduced spin on long shots and higher spin performance for short shots. Long irons need a relatively lower CG, allowing the ball to launch higher and land softer. In comparison, short irons have a relatively higher CG, creating a more aggressive trajectory. These irons are designed to have great compatibility with recent golf ball innovations, so golfers do not have to manipulate their swings in order to achieve their desired results, allowing the clubs to work for them.

We closely matched the CG distance with our tour model driver. We did this so that there is a better transition from a driver to an iron, which allows the golfer to swing at the same tempo and also obtain better shot consistency. These irons were strategically made so that tour pros have a better transition from club to club and that they can consistently manage to perform well under any type of situation.

[color=#B22222][b]From Joe Kwok Golf Shop:[/b][/color]
[color=#666666][size=4][color=#000000]Good custom fitting is a marriage of science and art. [/color][/size][color=#000000][size=4]It requires meticulous person who knows what works, is willing to put the time and effort, and can give critical feedback to the customer. The goal is to improve accuracy, balance, consistency, distance, efficiency, and feel. [/size][/color][color=#000000][size=4]Good fitting is not about hitting a 350 yard drive once a round. It is about consistently maximizing your distance and accuracy. We look at the entire package, from your current equipment to your current swing, but more importantly, we will discuss how to realistically maximize your potential. [/size][/color][color=#000000][size=4]This is where club building comes in. The beauty of Joe's skill is how he builds your club by understanding the specs of every component and how each affects your swing. [/size][/color][color=#000000][size=4]Fitting is a personal experience and we believe in developing a strong relationship with each of our customers. Testimonials[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=4] from happy customers of all skill levels can attest to our proven and thorough fitting process.[/size][/color][/color]

[attachment=1872555:fh10001.jpg]
[attachment=1872557:fh10002.jpg]
[attachment=1872559:fh10003.jpg]
[attachment=1872561:fh10004.jpg]

[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Rules for the giveaway[/url] [color=#800000](OPEN TO GOLFWRX MEMBERS WORLDWIDE)[/color]

[color=#282828]We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first.[/color]
[/quote]

would love to have a set of these they would make me look like a very good golfer when I'm actually average, great looking clubs

Who wouldn't want those in the bag? Classic blade with perfect lines and a sweet satin finish. I would imagine they feel like butter. Plus the chance to work with Joe, that would be unbelievable!

Thanks for the chance!!

PING G425 Max 9° GD DI 6X
PING G425 Max 3 wood 14.5° HZRDUS T1100 6.5

PING G425 Max 7 wood 20.5° HZRDUS T1100 6.5
PING i59 4-PW PX 6.0
PING Glide Forge Pro 50° 54° 58°  PX 6.0
Machine custom Garage