GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade Ultimate JetSpeed Experience with Hank Haney! Enter here!

HipCheck

Hats off to TaylorMade for this awesome giveaway! I've been bagging TM (and Adams) drivers and fairway woods for several years now, I love my RBZ 2 driver, and would love a change to upgrade to the new JetSpeed line. Oh and I have NEVER won any kind of giveaway in my life time, so I figure I am due for some good luck!

Hometown Fullerton, CA.
USGA Handicap 7.7

Peace.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in. I am always tinkering with woods trying to find the right combo and never have. I just go with whatever seems to work best instead of being properly fit. I hit the ball high and work it from left to right (fade). Would love to get fit for new clubs and see the process and the effect it can have on my game.

Brandon
Biloxi, MS
Handicap +1.6

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1385003256' post='8181554']
[attachment=1957586:TM13MWD0087_JetSpeed_GolfWRX_Contest_v1a_600x400.jpg]

Would love to win fitting. I fight drivers all the time. To get a shift strong enough for me I end up hitting it too low. It would be awesome to have low CG and right shift to hit hit low spin bombs!

Win a chance to play in the Franklin-Templeton Shark Shootout Pro-Am with your new, custom-fit set of TaylorMade clubs that include the new [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/149300/taylormade-jetspeed-drivers-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"]JetSpeed metal woods[/url]. Other prizes include:[list]
[*]4-nights and the Ritz Carlton at Tiburon (Monday, December 9-Friday, December 13)
[*]Golf at Tiburon
[*]Play and get lessons from world-renowned instructor Hank Haney!
[/list]
[size=4][color=#333333]Seven (7) lucky GolfWRX Members will be chosen to win this incredible TaylorMade Golf Experience and ONE (1) of those selected with get the grand prize, a spot in the [/color][color=#333333]Franklin-Templeton Shootout Pro-Am![/color][/size]

[color=#000080][b]TO ENTER[/b][/color]
[size=4][color=#444444]TaylorMade's new Speed Pocket makes the SLDR fairway woods lower spinning and higher launching than the [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/59707/taylormade-rbz-stage-2-driver-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"][color=black]RBZ Stage 2 Tour fairway woods[/color][/url][color=#444444], and itโ€™s safe to say that golfers will likely see the same from JetSpeed, as higher-launching, lower-spinning metalwood shots are the key to helping most golfers unlock more distance.[/color]

[b][color=#444444]In a post below, state why you're a candidate [/color][color=#1F497D]for [/color][color=#444444]JetSpeed metal woods and their low[/color][color=#1F497D] and[/color][color=#444444] forward center of gravity. Please try to use 100 words or less. Also include your location (town/state) and current handicap.[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#444444]Winners will be chosen based on their entry by on or about Monday, November 25. Good luck![/color]

[color=#000080][b]RULES[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Complete rules for the giveaway[/url]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[/quote]

I'd love to do this trip. But having won a very similar experience with TMAG in the last year, I feel it's only fair to read the entries and root on someone else for a lifetime experience.

Seven winners that's phenominal, I'm sure GolfWRX will pick 7 great WRX'ers to represent....maybe even one from Maryland..Good Luck everyone.

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5ย  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1ย  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1ย  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage Rย 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58ย ย Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35"ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I have been a huge proponent of TaylorMades new releases, and am always on the lookout for new technologies. The higher-launching, lower-spinning metal woods will fit right into my on-course game plan. The Speed Pocket has blown me away ever since I started hitting SLDR in August. As a single digit, I try to model my game after TaylorMade staffer Dustin Johnson and the addition of JetSpeed will help. Iโ€™m looking forward to the opportunity of playing with Hank, and getting my hands on JetSpeed before my competition does.

Dewey Hastrich
New York, NY
6.8 HDCP

Dewey

This would be an amazing trip and a great belated birthday gift (Dec.4). I have been searching for the right wood set up for years and to get professionally fit would be amazing. Low spin - High launch...all good. Thanks for the opportunity.

USGA index 1.0
Northbrook, IL

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Callaway Sub Zero 9.5 Graphite Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6
TEE CB4 13* Attas 3
Srixon Z945 4- pw PXi 6.0
Callaway XR Pro 18* Veylix Alpina
Vokey TVD Tour Issue Raw 50, 55, 60
Byron Morgan DH 89 welded recon neck
Machine M10 with stubby neck
Snell MTB

Dream BIG...dare to fail.[/font]

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1385003256' post='8181554']
[attachment=1957586:TM13MWD0087_JetSpeed_GolfWRX_Contest_v1a_600x400.jpg]

Win a chance to play in the Franklin-Templeton Shark Shootout Pro-Am with your new, custom-fit set of TaylorMade clubs that include the new [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/149300/taylormade-jetspeed-drivers-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"]JetSpeed metal woods[/url]. Other prizes include:[list]
[*]4-nights and the Ritz Carlton at Tiburon (Monday, December 9-Friday, December 13)
[*]Golf at Tiburon
[*]Play and get lessons from world-renowned instructor Hank Haney!
[/list]
[color=#333333]Seven (7) lucky GolfWRX Members will be chosen to win this incredible TaylorMade Golf Experience and ONE (1) of those selected with get the grand prize, a spot in the [/color][color=#333333]Franklin-Templeton Shootout Pro-Am![/color]

[color=#000080][b]TO ENTER[/b][/color]
[color=#444444]TaylorMade's new Speed Pocket makes the SLDR fairway woods lower spinning and higher launching than the [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/59707/taylormade-rbz-stage-2-driver-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"][color=black]RBZ Stage 2 Tour fairway woods[/color][/url][color=#444444], and itโ€™s safe to say that golfers will likely see the same from JetSpeed, as higher-launching, lower-spinning metalwood shots are the key to helping most golfers unlock more distance.[/color]

[b][color=#444444]In a post below, state why you're a candidate [/color][color=#1F497D]for [/color][color=#444444]JetSpeed metal woods and their low[/color][color=#1F497D] and[/color][color=#444444] forward center of gravity. Please try to use 100 words or less. Also include your location (town/state) and current handicap.[/color][/b]

[color=#444444]Winners will be chosen based on their entry by on or about Monday, November 25. Good luck![/color]

[color=#000080][b]RULES[/b][/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Complete rules for the giveaway[/url]
[/quote]

I never can pull the trigger on buying the TM woods but sure would like to take a vacation and give some a shot. 4 HCP from Fort Bragg, NC.

What an amazing opportunity! I would be a great candidate for the Jet Speed metal woods because I sometimes have issues with getting enough launch on my driver and woods. I also have issue with too much spin. The long clubs are the weakest part of my game! Oh yeah, a lesson for Hank wouldn't hurt either!!!!

NYC
8 Handicap

G400 LST -Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
G25 3W - Ping tour X-Flex
G30 5W - Ping Tour X
MP 5 - TI X100
Vokey 50/54/58
DJ Spider Ltd

I would be a great candidate for JetSpeed metal woods because I currently play the Burner Superfast 2.0 tp 3 and 5 wood and this new technology could help me improve my distance and ball flight which could help lower my handicap. I also have the Burner Superfast 2.0 driver and believe I am losing distance because of too much spin. A Gr8blueheronbird at JetSpeed would be something to see....

Current Handicap: 6.2

Thank you for this great contest!

I have been doing everything capable and cannot seem to crack 80. I would love to have lessons from Hank and hopefully be able to break the barrier that haunts me. And some new clubs never hurt!!

Milwaukee, WI HCP: 14

WITB
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0*

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 15*ย 

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 19*ย 

Ping i525 4-UW

Titleist Vokey SM8- 54* and 58*

ย 

Custom Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1

This would be an awesome opportunity!! I am in the market for new woods and driver and this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to get them. Just to go on the trip would be crazy but to meet hank Haney and get set up like the pros is crazy good. Pick me pick me!!

Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan

HC 10

Thanks

[size=4][b][color=#444444]I need the JetSpeed to hit high long bombs and shock my playing partners into thinking I'm actually a good golfer haha. [/color][/b][/size]

[size=4][b][color=#444444]Wichita, KS [/color][/b][/size]

[size=4][b][color=#444444]Current Handicap=What day is it? :) [/color][/b][/size]

TM '17 M1 440 9.5ยฐ Diamana Tensei White 70TX
TM '17 M1 15ยฐ Rombax P95x
TM '17 M1 18ยฐ Accra Tour Zx 4100
Callaway Apexย '19 20ยฐ Hybrid HZRDUS Black 105x
Callaway RAZR X Forged 5-6, MB 7-PW KBS C-Taper 130 X
SM7 Jet Black 52F, TVD 56K, SM6 Jet Black 60K DG Black Onyx S400
Odyssey O-Works Black Jailbird Mini S Flat Cat Tak Svelte

I will try this as a lark, but if anybody needed the new Taylormade JetSpeed, I do. As a retired โ€œold guyโ€ on a fixed income, I can only avail myself of โ€œolder renditionsโ€ of Taylormade clubs because of the cost. I currently play Rocketblade Max irons and Rocketballz driver and fairways and, on occasion, hit them flush creating, at my age of 68, a โ€œstubby.โ€ Granted, at my age, a โ€œstubbyโ€ will not change my swing plane, but it sure is fun to experience a โ€œtingleโ€ in my โ€œnether regions.โ€ It sure would be fun to be finally โ€œahead of the gameโ€ on the equipment game.
I am currently holding an index of 9.8 and I reside in Locust Grove, Georgia.

Being a fan of TM and have added the SLDR driver this fall, I see the advantages of the new this new technology and adding a fairway wood to my bag would complete it. Thanks for the opportunity..

Rochester, NY

hdc 5

Ping g430 10K w/ Ventus Red 6-S

TaylorMade iq10 5 Wood w/ TD-70-S

Taylormade Stage 2 Tour hybrid w/Fujikura Speeder HB-S

PXG 0317t w/steelfiber i95-S 5-PW

SM8. 52* & 58* TM High Toe

Lab Mezz...46โ€

Jones Players Bag
Taylormade TP5X

I've always been a high ball, high spin hitter who's weakness is in the driver and woods. Currently I play to a 12 handicap due to lost strokes off the tee. Even after several lessons this summer, the issue still resides and my game has plateaued. I've been a TMAG fan in the past but currently play Titleist woods purely due to name, not specs. It'd be great to be fitted and have the game become fun again. Thank you GolfWRX and TMAG for such an incredible opportunity.

Lancaster, PA
HDC 12

G410 LST 9* w/ Small Batchย HZRDUSย Green 70 6.5
G425 Maxย 14.5* w/ Tensei Pro Blue 80TX
818 19* w/ Tensei Pro White 90TX
TM UDI 18* w/ Tensei Pro White 100TX
0311T w/ Nippon Modus 5-PW 3 120X
SM8 50F, 54S and Wedgeworks 58Vย w/ Nippon Modus 125X
Tour Issue Spider Tour Black
2019 ProV1

What an opportunity!

My steep swing and negative angle of attack can cause those balloon balls. I would love to get on with the JetSpeed woods. I have been playing TM woods for a long time.

Plus, to meet Hank? Priceless! I have great respect for Hank afte reading his book and watching his shows on the GC.

San Francisco, CA
Handi - 9

TM Stealth+ Diamana ZF
Callaway Rogue Max Tensei Blue
Mizuno 223 Modus 115
Cleveland Zipcore KBS Hi Rev 2.0
Bettinardi BB-28

I am a 22 handicap. I started playing 2 years ago and I have been completely bitten by the golf bug. To get a super professional fitting along with some really sweet looking clubs would be an incredible opportunity. To also have Hank Haney to provide help and lessons would be a great experience! Thank you WRX and TMAG for this amazing opportunity!

Cedar Lake, Indiana

Ping G30 SFT (RIp Alpha)
Taylormade Jetspeed 3 Wood (RIP Alpha)
Taylormade SLDR 5 Wood (Kai'li)
Ping G25 (4-U) (Nippon 950gh)
Taylormade ATV 58*
Bettinardi Signature 6

The winners of this trip are in for a 1st class experience. As one of the lucky bastridges chosen for this trip last year, I feel comfortable saying it'll be a experience you'll never forget. Toulon, Cordero, and crew are very experienced at this and will make you feel like you belong. I hope for your sake that Charlie is there. One of the funniest guys I've ever met! Good luck and have a blast.

ย 

ย 

The answer to better golf is work your butt off and learn how to hit it better, farther, and make more putts.

ย 

As a relatively new golfer, I have the typical flaw of a slightly descending angle of attack. Thus, a low forward club is beneficial for me to prevent ballooning and get a good ball flight. Combined with the help of Hank Haney, a low and forward CG club would give me exceptional results with proper instruction.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1006275-rbhan12s-witb-m10-damascus-twins-added/"]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1006275-rbhan12s-witb-m10-damascus-twins-added/[/url]

As a relatively new golfer, I have the typical flaw of a slightly descending angle of attack. Thus, a low forward club is beneficial for me to prevent ballooning and get a good ball flight. Combined with the help of Hank Haney, a low and forward CG club would give me exceptional results with proper instruction.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1006275-rbhan12s-witb-m10-damascus-twins-added/"]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1006275-rbhan12s-witb-m10-damascus-twins-added/[/url]