GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade Ultimate JetSpeed Experience with Hank Haney! Enter here!

HipCheck

Why should I get the trip? Simple! I'm good looking and I crush it! Taylormade would be crazy to not have me using these. I have a Taylormade bag because my lovely wife gave it to me, but it currently doesn't have a TM club in it. I replaced my Burner 2 driver with a Xhot that I can hit a draw with and doesn't launch at 25 degrees, replaced my Burner 2 irons with Ping I20'S to get a higher trajectory, replaced my RBZ 3 wood with a Adams Super LS 5 wood that I hit more consistently and matchs my 4Hybrid. Currently looking at a Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5 to replace my bag next year and I'll be off the TM sauce for good.

USGA HI 11.5
Money game HI 9
Bad day HI 22Boise ID

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently a 15 handicap. Golf has truly has changed my life. Golf has taught me that my physical disability is nothing that I can't handle. This game means the world to me. I have to work a little harder to get things done on the course but I love the challenge. Getting properly fit for clubs would just the game more enjoyable. With my physical situation getting the ball on a high ball flight is a challenge, from what I've read Jet Speeds would help out in that department.

Lakewood, CO
18 Hdcp

#Mizuno
#PlayFamously
#TeamJPX

[color=#282828]
I produce a lot of spin with my driver which costs me distance. I believe the [url="http://stat.dealtime.com/DealFrame/DealFrame.cmp?bm=373&BEFID=96424&acode=360&code=360&aon=&crawler_id=811609&dealId=Op7XzfVeWZffqTv-19nF2Q%3D%3D&searchID=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgolfsmith.rdr.channelintelligence.com%2Fgo.asp%3FfVhzOC8fBggESSNhX1JbQhdsFmMWcxgSfWZifwoTUV8PE2pDdXVrHwRMAEsjOhsXG0kOcUhTSAokKz9LQV1ZTDd8DAwGXFEsSycxMFkdAwAIb2NZUVlcVT9GLyshQFNUVB01NxsQGxZEOhJCXk0xMzJUH0dfWjt9UA8IHEU7GQANdV5AU1NZOzdSAAIafm8MdHdlFAQAFlQvPAwMDxYcYlxIVkcoLTcCDBZDWzA2Cl44I28ZHXoSGAtGU19dOm8cC00STC4acCYwQG1dXFNiAQcMGwNIMFgPekokLT1IQR1vGAw6ABMbGk85CRxpK1Ufbx1OJw%3D%3D%26nAID%3D13736960%26sdc_id%3D%7Bsdc_id%7D&DealName=TaylorMade%20JetSpeed%20Fairway%20Wood%20-%20Mens%20Golf%20Club&MerchantID=304354&HasLink=yes&category=0&AR=-1&NG=1&GR=1&ND=1&PN=1&RR=-1&ST=&MN=msnFeed&FPT=SDCF&NDS=1&NMS=1&NDP=1&MRS=&PD=0&brnId=2455&lnkId=8070676&Issdt=131122051828&IsFtr=0&IsSmart=0&dlprc=229.99&SKU=30101622%20R%205%20MVT%20X"]JetSpeed[/url] might help. I have played all the courses at Tiburon, although it has been 8-10 years since I was last there. I also play an all TM bag that is a combo of different series clubs and would love the chance to be part of this fitting process.

Index - 11.5
Salt Lake City, UT [/color][list]
[*][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=reputation&do=add_rating&app_rate=forums&type=pid&type_id=8183510&rating=1&secure_key=bd71ff6271789e3f80d8e6f211f42cce&post_return=8183510"]GolfWRX Like[/url]
[*][color=#6E6E6E][b][background=rgb(222, 222, 222)]0[/background][/b][/color]
[/list][list]
[*][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=22&t=934588&qpid=8183510"]Reply[/url]
[*][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=22&t=934588&qpid=8183510"]Quote[/url]
[/list]

TaylorMade Stealth2+ 9° - Fujikura Ventus Black VeloCore 5-S

TaylorMade M5 15° - Fujikura Ventus Black VeloCore 6-S
Callaway CF-18 18° - KBS Tour Prototype 85 S
Srixon ZX5 4-AW - Nippon Modus3 105 R
Cleveland ZipCore 54° Mid and 58° Mid - DG Spinner
Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 35"
Titleist Pro V1
Arccos Gen 3 sensors

I am part of the group on Golfwrx that is borderline on Taylormade as a company. I appreciate how the company listens to members on this site, but its products have never captured my attention. I possess an enormous amount of respect for quality golf clubs, and the new lineup intrigues me more than any previous Taylormade products, specifically because of the revolutionary new center of gravity location. I would make a great candidate because I would enjoy testing some of the marketing claims and comparing Taylormade products to the ones that I currently use; furthermore, I have the best grammar on this website and know how to write a comprehensive review. Thank you for the opportunity.

Seattle, Washington
Handicap- 0.5

This would be my ultimate dream- getting a new set of clubs with the latest technology from my favorite golf brand along with world class instruction at an incredible golf course. Its probably time to replace the V-Steels, R11 Driver, and forged 300 irons. An upgrade to the latest equipment would give me the best opportunity to compete. I am a former college player who is now in my 30's trying to compete at the highest level. If chosen for the pro-am it would be a great opportunity to show what I've got against the best players in the world.

Traveling from the State of Washington to Florida will require me to fly on a "Jet" doing an incredible "Speed".

To play well in the at the Franklin-Templeton Shark Shoot Pro Am will require me to be playing custom fitted TM Jet Speed woods.

To be eligible for this contest requires me to be a outstanding member of GolfWRX

Being unemployed allows me to be able to make the dates require to partake in this event with plenty of free time to write a review of the events and the fitting.

Bob Gomavitz AKA TMBob
Renton, Wa.
5.9 Handicap

I am an openminded, honest and articulate golfer that would love this experience.

Alameda, CA

10.5 handicap

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 60S

Fairway: TTE E8 Beta w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70S

Driving Iron:  PXG 0311X 2i w/ Tensei CK Pro White 90S

Hybrid:  PXG 0317X Gen2 19o w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 90S

Irons:  PXG 0311P Gen4 5-G w/ AeroTech SteelFiber 115fc S

Wedges:  Taylormade MG2 56o & 60o

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

I've been on the hunt for the perfect fairway wood/shaft combination since the day I started golfing! I think a proper fitting with TMaGs newest technology could transcend my endless hopes into reality :smilie_tm: . I live in Metro Detroit (which means the golf season if basically over for us Michiganders :glare: ) and though I do not keep an official handicap, if I did, it would be around a 12.

Thanks for the amazing opportunity WRX and TMaG!

I don't know if low and forward center of gravity is good or if I need a higher launching low spin wood but I would like to find out. Why wouldn't I want to get custom fit? I currently own 4 different 3 woods and none of them satisfy my requirements and I keep on trying and buying. Yes, I go to demo days when I can but find them only good for getting a feel of the clubs I'm interested in as the setting in not intimate enough for a proper fitting. I would welcome the opportunity to be chosen for this event.

Thank You.

Handicap - 10.4
Location - Beautiful Punta Gorda, FL - 1 Hour North of Naples

PXG Gen4 0811 X 9
PXG Gen4 0341 X 5

Ping G410 19 Hybrid

PXG Gen4 4 Hybrid

Titleist T400 5-49W
Titleist Vokey SM7 56
Ping TR Nome

As a long time casual golfer, I have just recently taken the next step with my game. Investing in lessons and practice has improved my game and swing to the point that I'm ready for the TM fitting experience. Also with the frequency I play, I would be a great ambassador of both the new Taylormade products and the GolfWRX name in my local community.

Thanks for your consideration,
13.8 handicap
Scottsdale, AZ

1. Ruptured Achilles
2. Hip Replacement
3. 3 stents put in 2013
4. Turned 50 in August
5. 2 Member Guest tournaments in Feb 2014
6. Have to keep up with the 30 and 40 year old's since they make me play from the back tee's
7. Most important I would love to be the envy on my golfing brethren

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Handicap: 8

1. Ruptured Achilles
2. Hip Replacement
3. 3 stents put in 2013
4. Turned 50 in August
5. 2 Member Guest tournaments in Feb 2014
6. Have to keep up with the 30 and 40 year old's since they make me play from the back tee's
7. Most important I would love to be the envy on my golfing brethren

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Handicap: 8

I am the ideal candidate for a few reasons. I deloft my woods, so I struggle with low launch and high spin. I would cherish this opportunity but I am not a "fan" boy of any OEM. The review of your product will be objective as possible. The plane finder was a great product for me and I would love for Hank to impove my swing even more. Lastly, I am a blue collar worker who works a minimum of 56 hours a week so I am a large part of your target demographic.

Smyrna, TN
Handicap 5

[color=#282828]=====================================================================================================JetSpeed is right up my alley... Have always struggled with the fairway woods and they seem like they could help with my consistency and ball flight. I am going to get my teacher's certification in December and would love to pick the mind of one of the living legends, Hank Haney![/color]

I have a very low launch and steep angle of attack, and would like to see what the Jetspeed line could do for my game.

Historically driving has been a weak part of my game, but I am finding that with higher loft and lower spin I'm still getting great total distance numbers with better accuracy. Many find it strange that I'm 27 with a 115-120 mph swing and use an 11.5 degree driver, but the results speak for themselves.

This is a terrific opportunity, and would be honored to meet Hank and get a chance to try out this new technology.

Rochester, NY
Handicap - 11

Ping G400 LST 10 -  Matrix 7M3X
Callaway 5Deep - Matrix 7M3X
Callaway XHot 20 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Callaway Apex UT 24 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Callaway X-Prototype 5-P - Project X Pxi 6.5
Callaway MD Forged 52 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Vokey 56.14 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Vokey 60.10 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Squareback No. 2

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1385003256' post='8181554']
[attachment=1960052:TM13MWD0087_JetSpeed_GolfWRX_Contest_v1c_600x400.jpg]
21 handicap, new to the game. With the dual advantages of slow swing speed and poor flexibility, I can use all the help I can get.

Win a chance to play in the Franklin-Templeton Shark Shootout Pro-Am with your new, custom-fit set of TaylorMade clubs that include the new [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/149300/taylormade-jetspeed-drivers-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"]JetSpeed metal woods[/url]. Other prizes include:[list]
[*]4-nights and the Ritz Carlton at Tiburon (Monday, December 9-Friday, December 13)
[*]Golf at Tiburon
[*]Play and get lessons from world-renowned instructor Hank Haney!
[/list]
[size=4][color=#333333]Seven (7) lucky GolfWRX Members will be chosen to win this incredible TaylorMade Golf Experience and ONE (1) of those selected with get the grand prize, a spot in the [/color][color=#333333]Franklin-Templeton Shootout Pro-Am![/color][/size]

[color=#000080][b]TO ENTER[/b][/color]
[size=4][color=#444444]TaylorMade's new Speed Pocket makes the SLDR fairway woods lower spinning and higher launching than the [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/59707/taylormade-rbz-stage-2-driver-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"][color=black]RBZ Stage 2 Tour fairway woods[/color][/url][color=#444444], and it’s safe to say that golfers will likely see the same from JetSpeed, as higher-launching, lower-spinning metalwood shots are the key to helping most golfers unlock more distance.[/color]

[b][color=#444444]In a post below, state why you're a candidate [/color][color=#1F497D]for [/color][color=#444444]JetSpeed metal woods and their low[/color][color=#1F497D] and[/color][color=#444444] forward center of gravity. Please try to use 100 words or less. Also include your location (town/state) and current handicap.[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#444444]Winners will be chosen based on their entry by on or about Monday, November 25. Good luck![/color]

[color=#000080][b]RULES[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Complete rules for the giveaway[/url]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[/quote]