GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade Ultimate JetSpeed Experience with Hank Haney! Enter here!

HipCheck

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is taylormades chance to win back my support after I had a fallout with them years ago. The RBZ lines looked like they preform but I never could get into the white.

Current WITB

TAYLORMADE M5 9* (Tensei Pro white 80tx)
PING i25 14* (KuroKage Proto 70xx)
SRIXON ZU85 2i (C-TAPER 130x)
SRIXON Z785 4-PW (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 50S (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 55W (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 60X (C-TAPER 130x)
TAYLORMADE Spider Tour Black (no alignment aid)
BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

Just the experience with Hank Haney would be unbelievable...Jetspeed fitting would be the icing on top....

CALLAWAY GBB EPIC SUBZERO 9* OBAN KIYOSHI PURPLE

07 BURNER TP 17.5* MATRIX CODE 8
ADAMS PRO GOLD 3H TOUR ISSUE NV 85
COBRA KING FORGED 5-GW KBS TOUR V
CALLAWAY MD3 FORDED 56* RAW KBS TOUR V
CALLAWAY MD3 FORDED 60* RAW KBS TOUR V
TOULON MILLED COLUMBUS CAMERON BLACK MATADOR MID
TAYLORMADE TP5X
CALLAWAY APEX UT 21* RECOIL 110 DEPENDING ON CONDITIONS

As I have gotten more into golf over the past two summers my handicap has gone down from about a 15 to a 5/6. I am starting to figure things out a bit more out on the course but I have always spun the ball way too much with TM drivers so I haven't even honestly given a thought to their new stuff. Would love to test out the new gear as well as test myself on a great track like Tiburon. Hanging with Hank wouldn't be too bad either I guess.

TM Stealth2+ - Diamana S+ 6x
17' TM M2 15* 3 wood - Tensei Blue 7x
Nike VR Forged Combo 3-PW - Hard stepped Project X 6.0
TM MG Wedges - 52, 58
Custom Nike Oven Method 006, Toulon Las Vegas

Hi thanks for the contest. I'm 58 and would like to be able to get to those par 5s and long par 4s with a chance at birdie. My irons are good but could use help with controlling driver and woods. I also need to
stay ahead of my grandkids so they can never beat me! I shoot mid to low 80s and if I get driver and woods together I bet I can break into the 70s. Would love a session with Hank.

I think I'm a great candidate for Talyormade's new Jetspeed metal woods because I could really use some help with achieveing the extra distance that the high-launch low-spin Jetspeeds promise. My current driver and 3 wood are Taylormade Burner Superfasts, and I'm planning to upgrade them in the Spring - I think i could provide great comparison information!! And besides, Naples is beautiful and Hank Haney's the best!!

Huntsville, AL
18 hdcp

What a great opportunity. I don't know much about the JetSpeed lineup from Taylormade but would love to learn more. I have struggled in the past when getting fit for clubs. The best performance driver I have ever had was the 2007 Burner TP. I recently tried the SLDR but couldn't get the performance out if it. It looks like the JetSpeed looks more like old Burner line with all the new technology. Please pick me

Located in Kansas City, MO
HI 3.7

I have always struggled with distance and although I am fitted into a set of clubs that I like, I can't help but feel that something is missing. I often find myself hitting long irons and hybrids into long Par 4's when competitors are hitting mid irons. I believe the new technology of the JetSpeed metal woods would give me the distance I need to compete.

Seattle, WA
Handicap 7.0

man I wish I could enter this one!!! All these stupid Army Exercises, I'm not even in the Army, why around the holidays must I work?

JDM TMade SLDR set @ 11.5* w/Speeder 757
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-GW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 Inspirer
50*/54*/58* Satin Puglielli wedge kbs tourS
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/910665-bennysupremes-first-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Hopefully the low and forward CG could help me launch the ball higher and farther! Thanks for the opportunity! Chicago, IL ~ 15 HC

Ping G425 Max 9*// Ventus Velo Black 6x
TM Stealth+ 15* // HZRDUS Smoke Red 6.5
Ping G425 Hybrid 19* // Tensei Pro Orange 80S
Mizuno 919 Forged 4-GW // KBS Tour V 110 S
Ping Glide 3.0 56.14* WS / SM7 Raw 60.04* // S200
Ping Redwood ZB // Lamkin Sinkfit Straight

I'm a +3 & not only would I love to spend a few days with Tigers former teacher I'd love to see & test the new technology that's all the rage at TaylorMade. I never win any of these contests but it be great to get fit & learn a thing or two from one of the top instructors in the world. I'm from Dartmouth, MA by the Cape so get me out of this cold weather please!

𝗦ᴜɴ𝗧ʀᴜsᴛ 𝗧ᴀᴍᴘᴀ 𝗕ᴀʏ 𝗣ʀᴏ/𝗔ᴍ 𝗣ʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ 𝗖ʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ (-𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬𝟭)

68A7239E-AAC2-4873-AAB4-79AB07381822.png.1162e21eb149e0d7ca8526c3ec552f4c.png

DRIVER: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝗟𝗦 𝟴° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗚𝗞 𝗫𝗫

3 WOOD: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝟭𝟰.𝟱° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

5 WOOD: 𝗖ᴏʙʀᴀ 𝗥ᴀᴅ𝗦ᴘᴇᴇᴅ 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝟭𝟵° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

IRONS: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟯ɪ 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗛ʏʙʀɪᴅ 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗫,𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟰ɪ/ᴘ𝟳ᴛᴡ 𝟱ɪ-𝗣𝗪 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟬𝟱 𝗫

WEDGES: 𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟭𝟬 𝟱𝟰°𝗙 𝗥ᴀᴡ/𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟵 𝟱𝟴°𝗩 𝗥ᴀᴡ 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟮𝟬 𝗫

PUTTER: 𝗕ʏʀᴏɴ 𝗠ᴏʀɢᴀɴ 𝗗𝗛𝟴𝟵 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗪ᴇʟᴅᴇᴅ 𝗙ʟᴏᴡ 𝗡ᴇᴄᴋ 𝟯𝘅 𝗕ʟᴀᴄᴋ

I think having to explain why a bunch of golf junkies would want to win this contest is comical! I know I would be walking around and having to keep picking up my jaw off the ground because of being in awe the whole time with all of the incredible experiences I'm sure Taylormade has lined up! I would really like to get some new sticks from Taylormade to help me with lowering my current handicap of 10. I currently game the RBZ's and I love them so I'm sure the Jetspeeds are even better. I'm in Gilbert Az.

I have always used off the rack clubs because I could never afford getting fit and buying the clubs I was fitted for. This experience could be a chance for me to finally start playing golf the right way and have a lot more fun. Right now I shoot in the mid to high 90s and not even sure what I should be using spec wise. I would absolutely love an opportunity to be apart of this great giveaway and possibly shoot lower scores using a quality brand of golf equipment (plus a chance at playing in a Pro-am would be neat too right? haha)

Thanks Golf WRX, Mr. Haney, Taylormade, and everyone else involved with this! Here's to me hoping to win

Papa

Josh
Mt. Pleasant, SC
somewhere around an 18-20 cap

Forever Changing at this point.......

Really not sure if I should be entering this giveaway as I am such a novice golfer. I have been fitted for irons when I started playing golf again this past May and I really like them, and they are a high launching iron but I like I said I like them and am not necessarily married to them. Never fitted for a driver and I tend to play with a higher lofted driver or a 3 wood off the box. By doing this, I'm leaving a lot of distance on the Tee box. The opportunity to be within a sniff of a lesson with Mr. Haney is worth entering the contest-even if he tells me my problem is that I am standing too close to the ball after I hit it. On good days, I play bogey golf-18 or so handicap. On bad days, take the bogey golf and add a "Tin Cup" like blow up on a hole or two and you get the idea. So, getting fitted with Taylormade irons and woods, lessons from Hank Haney and golf in Naples in December-count me in!

Ft. Worth
20plus HC

I'm a sweeper by nature. Comes with the nature of the ground here in New England being rather hard. The lower and more forward center of gravity will help me get a better distance for my rather sweeping swings without having to worry about "breaking my wrists" on the hardpack here.

That I could use some instruction goes beyond saying... oh, wait, I just did.

Thank you very much Golf WRX and TaylorMade for the opportunity!

--kC
Somerset MA, HDCP: 12.9

Ping 430Max 10k / Callaway UW 17 & 21 / Srixon ZX5 Irons (5-AW) / Vokey SM8 56* & 60*, Callaway, 64*

this would be a dream trip to be able to have the fitting and a shot for the grand prize PRO-AM.. with my driver swing i hit down on it causing my spin rate to go way up.. my driver is the worst club in my bag and i believe that is what is holding me back to become a single digit handicap.. thanks golfWRX and taylormade.

handicap: 12

I am a golfer with a very steep angle of attack. I really produce way too much spin on the [url="http://www.bizrate.com/golf-ball/index__af_assettype_id--4__af_creative_id--3__af_id--[AFF-ID]__af_placement_id--[AFF-PLACEMENT-ID].html"][color="#353535"]golf ball[/color][/url] and hit it very high. Ballooning has always been my biggest problem along with a lack of distance so it sounds like the [url="http://stat.dealtime.com/DealFrame/DealFrame.cmp?bm=373&BEFID=96424&acode=360&code=360&aon=&crawler_id=811609&dealId=SFMJFf1ZH1dpBTzSDzGEgA%3D%3D&searchID=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgolfsmith.rdr.channelintelligence.com%2Fgo.asp%3FfVhzOC8fBggESSNhX1JbQhdsFj92Z1EABEwAbmpdVRdDXSJXNzAjFx0fR0AofAgMBxVSM1ZQVwogKz4CQkJfXCoxG0xYQxBuFXV2YQJGUUlVMCACAg8WDDRaNzcjSFdUHFY*Ox0UCgoMKVBLWwt8KDBCVlUNdhZ0HBEIEE46QX4nOkRtAQMBbGRWVVtVQi5RICs3SA8MU1s2MQQKD1wfeExHUEAmeQB9fHcJAQkZSRcIHEU7GTAsdUxfQBUKPTECPAYeQmNsKysjXVteVhsaPAgKBRZSc2AJbEwsNCNEXFcdanIqF040Xlkm%26nAID%3D13736960%26sdc_id%3D%7Bsdc_id%7D&DealName=TaylorMade%20JetSpeed%20Fairway%20Wood%20-%20Mens%20Golf%20Club&MerchantID=304354&HasLink=yes&category=0&AR=-1&NG=1&GR=1&ND=1&PN=1&RR=-1&ST=&MN=msnFeed&FPT=SDCF&NDS=1&NMS=1&NDP=1&MRS=&PD=0&brnId=2455&lnkId=8070676&Issdt=131123052054&IsFtr=0&IsSmart=0&dlprc=229.99&SKU=30101622"][color="#353535"]JetSpeed[/color][/url] could be just what the doctor ordered as far as lowering my spin and ballflight plus giving me some more distance to boot. Hdcp is 11 and I am from Snellville, GA.

PING G400 Max 10.5* - Aldila 2KXV NV Blue 44.5"
PING G410 3 WOOD 14.5* - Tensei Orange 70
PING G 4 & 5 Hybrid - Stock Alta
BRIDGESTONE Tour B JGR Irons - Project X LZ
CLEVELAND RTX Zipcore Wedges 50*-54*-58*
TAYLORMADE Spider X - 35"

If the new JetSpeed woods are better than my RBZ Tour woods are I would give up my first born, and we just had him on Halloween!!! Seriously Taylor Made, you can have him! He can't do much, I mean he's only 3 weeks old, but someday he could be of some value!!! C'mon boys, hook a new dad up! I can't afford new clubs anymore, apparently babies need food and diapers and stuff! Blah, blah, blah...PS, I'm a 4 hdcp. from Oxford, Ohio and ignore the Titleist bag in the Demon Spawns pic, it was just a prop from the photographer, it's a den caddy...

[b][color=#444444]Low Spin & High Launch = Jealousy from playing partners = They converting to the JETSPEED NATION too!! I'm a Taylormade HO and am always looking to upgrade my equipment. Currently gaming the black R1 but am looking for a little more launch could this be my magic elixir?!? From what I've been hearing I gotta say YEA BABY![/color][/b]

[size=4][b][color=#444444]Jersey City, NJ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=4][b][color=#444444]5 Handicap[/color][/b][/size]

I missed out on the chance for the RocketBladez Ultimate Experience and I have been a ALL TIME fan of Taylormade. I kick myself everyday for going the other way, please put me back in Taylormade. Did I say that I have ALWAYS wanted to be fitted by Taylormade..... One more thing, I am in the military and I am from 20 minutes from Tiburon and it would be nice to see my parents for the holiday...haven’t done that in 10 yrs.

San Antonio, TX
2 hdcp

I am not getting any younger and need technology to stay ahead of my now 12 year old son. I would love to have the Jetspeed woods. They would look so cool in my bag. And a full fitting to match. Truly an awesome giveaway.

Handicap - 14
Location - Chantilly, VA

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver, 10.5*, GD Tour AD IZ-5S

Ping G430 Max 3 and 7 Woods, 16.5* and 21.0*, Alta CB Black 65R

TaylorMade 2023 P790 Irons, 4-PW, TT DG 105 R300
Titleist SM9 Wedges, 48.10 F, 54.10 S, 60.10 S, TT DG Wedge S200
Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Putter

Currently play all Titleist, but have been demoing offerings from TM and Ping lately. A full fitting would probably push me over the edge, as I have to play everything from the same company (due to my OCD). I have been a huge fan of TM customer service after following the many stories on this site and looking for a reason to switch. I am a 13 hdcp and located in Northern New Jersey.

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1385003256' post='8181554']
[attachment=1960052:TM13MWD0087_JetSpeed_GolfWRX_Contest_v1c_600x400.jpg]

Win a chance to play in the Franklin-Templeton Shark Shootout Pro-Am with your new, custom-fit set of TaylorMade clubs that include the new [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/149300/taylormade-jetspeed-drivers-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"]JetSpeed metal woods[/url]. Other prizes include:[list]
[*]4-nights and the Ritz Carlton at Tiburon (Monday, December 9-Friday, December 13)
[*]Golf at Tiburon
[*]Play and get lessons from world-renowned instructor Hank Haney!
[/list]
[size=4][color=#333333]Seven (7) lucky GolfWRX Members will be chosen to win this incredible TaylorMade Golf Experience and ONE (1) of those selected with get the grand prize, a spot in the [/color][color=#333333]Franklin-Templeton Shootout Pro-Am![/color][/size]

[color=#000080][b]TO ENTER[/b][/color]
[size=4][color=#444444]TaylorMade's new Speed Pocket makes the SLDR fairway woods lower spinning and higher launching than the [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/59707/taylormade-rbz-stage-2-driver-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"][color=black]RBZ Stage 2 Tour fairway woods[/color][/url][color=#444444], and it’s safe to say that golfers will likely see the same from JetSpeed, as higher-launching, lower-spinning metalwood shots are the key to helping most golfers unlock more distance.[/color]

[b][color=#444444]In a post below, state why you're a candidate [/color][color=#1F497D]for [/color][color=#444444]JetSpeed metal woods and their low[/color][color=#1F497D] and[/color][color=#444444] forward center of gravity. Please try to use 100 words or less. Also include your location (town/state) and current handicap.[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#444444]Winners will be chosen based on their entry by on or about Monday, November 25. Good luck![/color]

[color=#000080][b]RULES[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Complete rules for the giveaway[/url]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[/quote]

I remember how excited I was when my dad gave me his hand-me-down Burner Bubble fairway wood to go along with my mixed bag of hand-me-down clubs. From the moment I hit it I knew I loved Taylormade Clubs and to this day play Taylormade technology. I would love to get fitted by the good folks at T.M. - I still have the hand-me-down Burner Bubble.

Cobra Forged Tech 2019 w/KBS $ Taper
PXG 0311P Gen 2 w/project X LZ 6.0
Titleist TS4 Driver w/ Evenflow White
Evnroll 1.2 w/ Stability Shaft 
Scotty Cameron 009 Circle J
Scotty Original Button Back
Byron DH89 GSS Plumber Neck
Byron DH89 GSS Flow Neck