GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade Ultimate JetSpeed Experience with Hank Haney! Enter here!

HipCheck

With my swing producing a high launch/high spin characteristic, I think the new TM Jetspeeds and some tips from Hank Haney would durastically improve my game. I am a big fan of the Puregrip DTX grips that hank helped design. I would love to play Tiburon. I am limited to playing public courses around the area, and would truly love to see the beauty of a quality course like that. I look forward to being one of the seven winners who play there. Thank you
Clemson, SC
Handicap: 25

Cobra King LTD Pro w/ PX HZRDUS 65 6.0<br />Cobra King LTD 3-4 w/ PX HZRDUS 75 6.0<br />Titleist 816 H2 21* w/ Fujikura Motore Speeder Hyb 8.8 Tour Spec Stiff<br />Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-9 w/ PX PXI 5.5<br />Titleist Vokey SM6 Raw 46.08F/52.12F/56.10S/60.04L w/ PX 5.5<br />Titleist Scotty Cameron Select 16' Newport 2 Circle H 34"<br />Ogio Silencer Stand Bag Black

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to spin the ball too much, and lose distance. I am usually from 2900 to 3100 Revolutions with the driver, and my attack angle is between 1 and 2 degrees. I think that this equipment would fit me well because anything that can get me down to around that 2400 spin rate would most likely increase my distance. -grosse pointe, michigan. 7 hcp

As a avid golfer I always struggled the most with my woods and driver. I am a very good iron player but cannot get the feel of the face position in my woods as the center of gravity tend to be more back in the woods than in the iron. I am really looking forward to try the new technology with a forward cg to see if it improve my feel and game. This would be a tremendous experience that could improve my game.
As well I never took a lesson in my life. I am more a feel player and learn my own way. This will be a huge opportunity to have my swing asses by one the best golf teacher.

hcp 9

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ping G30 LS TEC Tour 65 S[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]3 wood M1 Tour Head Element Chrome 6F4T[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]5 wood M1 Tour Head Motore Speeder 7.2[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist T-MB 4 to PW KBS Tour V[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SM6 50 deg F grind DG Spinner[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SM6 54 deg S grind DG Spinner[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SM6 58 deg K grind DG Spinner[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade Spider S[/font][/size]

I could certainly use the lower spin to bring down the ball flight of my current woods. I also have not played TM clubs since the OG RBZ line, so I am excited to try these out

8.5 ghin
Cary, NC

Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Titleist Vokey SM6 54*, 58*, 60*
Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 3
Srixon Z Star

Hey guys I'm a police officer in Northern California. I just talked to my boss and he said I can have this week off to participate in the event. I have had a great year with Taylormade so far. I have won an R1 driver and RBZ hybrid in local tournaments this year. I currently have a 7.1 index through the NCGA. If you need just one more reason to select me my birthday is on November 25th! My noormal drives are in the 260 to 285 area. I can turn it up a bit with the R1 but prefer to not sacrifice accuracy to gain distance. I have my trusty Burner 3 wood that is amazing off the tee but can be challenging at times off the deck. My new Hybrid has been the single best addition to my bag, whether its 200-225'approach shots or layups this club gets me where I want to be. I have a full set of taylormade Burner 2.0 irons, 4 through AW. I play 2 titleist wedges have a ghost spider putter and play the Lethal ball. I am very interested in always improving my game with the use of Taylormade golf products. Thank you for your time.

I would appreciate it as much as anyone! I am constantly fighting high launch and spin! I tip my shafts, use strong 3 woods and sub 8* drivers! Having a fitting for lower spinning metal-woods would be absolutely awesome! I would love it and make sure to promote such a success to everyone!
Nick
SLC, UT
6 handicap

Thanks for the opportunity.

One of the weaknesses of my game is hitting off the tee and from the fairway. When I used the woods I get inconsistent results....high, low, left, and right. Must be using the wrong woods since I hit my irons well. Taylormade, please help me hit the fairway, attack the greens, and get me down to scratch!

Handicap: 5 OOBgolf

Like many amateurs, I struggle with too much sidespin from driver and fairway woods. Jetspeed sounds like what I need. I have watched Hank Haney videos and read his book. I really need his instruction!
Michael from Athens, AL
16 handicap

Ben Hogan GS53 9* with UST Helium stiff  & Ben Hogan GS53 16* with UST Helium stiff

Titleist 816 H2 21* with stiff flex Diamana S+ Blue 70  

Ping G400 irons 5-AW with steel AWT shafts

Callaway MD4 Wide sole wedges 54* & 58*

Seemore Nashville One Studio Series

I'm a player who in the past year has decided to favor forgiveness over minimizing spin, so I'm probably not totally optimized for spin. I'd like to see if these provide the forgiveness I like while helping with the spin.

Hdcp: 0.4

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

I have had great success with the Stage 2's. The JetSpeeds are purported to be better. I would like to give that a try in a terrific setting. I came to the game of golf late (age 50), and have never been on a golf trip. At 58 this would be a terrific opportunity. Thank you for your consideration.

Weymouth, MA

Currently being in the Navy I hardly get to play the game I love, but every chance that I am on land I’m golfing. This year during deployment I golfed in South Korea, Thailand and Dubai. This would be a get experience to take lessons from a great teacher and get fitted clubs from the best brand in the world. I currently golf with Taylormade and always up for an upgrade that could give me the chance of lowering scores.
Washington, D.C. 5 handicap

I currently game all Titleist and have never had a reason to switch. I have never had a lesson, dont know what my angle of attck is, what my spin rate is, or what my launch angle is. Everything has been learned through watching videos and feel. Id love to see what something other than titleist feels like and see what a good few lessons could do for my game. Plus, its my bday on Sunday!

Handicap: 8

I would like to see how taylor made can fix my low launch, high spin fairway wood trajectory. I'm in need of a professional fitting, and the feedback from those who have visited with the taylor made crew has always been top notch.

Aurora, CO HCP 2.1

Titleist 915 D4 Aldila Rogue 125 70TX
3 wood PXG 341 True Temper HZRDUS 75X
2 iron 716 TMB TTDG AMT X100
4-9 Epon AF-302 TTDG AMT ti X100
Vokey 46F, 50F, 54S, 60L TTDG ti S400
SC Circle T 009 Brushed Black Pearl 350g

I have not found a TM fairway I've thoroughly gotten along with since the R11. Every thing else spins too much and I can't get the thing off the ground. It would be an awesome experience to have Mr. Haney look at my mostly horrible swing.

16 HC
North Versailles PA

Ping G 9* - Oban Devotion
Wilson Staff D200 - Elements Chrome
Adams Speedline LP - Matrix Radix
Ping S55 5-PW - KBS Tour V
Ping Glide 50.56 - CFS
Seemore Si5

I am a perfect candidate for this package. I started playing the game 10 years ago. My first GHIN card shows my 33 handicap. I am now a 10 and trending lower. I have played Taylor Made products from the beginning with my RAC OS irons and R580 driver. I am a range rat and love to learn. My woods and hybrids are the oldest clubs in my bag. And finally, I reeeaaally could use a nice vacation!!

Liberty Township, OH
10 HDCP

I am a perfect candidate for this package. I started playing the game 10 years ago. My first GHIN card shows my 33 handicap. I am now a 10 and trending lower. I have played Taylor Made products from the beginning with my RAC OS irons and R580 driver. I am a range rat and love to learn. My woods and hybrids are the oldest clubs in my bag. And finally, I reeeaaally could use a nice vacation!!

Liberty Township, OH
10 HDCP

Wow! I currently play a little bit older TM gear with no complaints but have never been professionally fit for any of my clubs. I have two kids under three and have not been on a vacation or out of the state in 4 years! Oh, and i also work with my wife (I love you?). I'm about a 18 HC and live in Auburn, WA. This is one of those bucket list opportunities. Thank You!

Awesome give away

I have never been fitted in the 25+ years i have been playing (started around 5-6 years old, 32 now). Also would love to try out these new woods!

Plattsburgh, ny
4.6 handicap

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

[b][color="#444444"] I've struggled with spinning most woods too much. In fact I've gamed a 5.5* driver with only a 100mph swing trying to keep spin down, it was playable, but it launched too low (go figure). Finding woods with a low and forward center of gravity is like my personnel quest for the Holy Grail.[/color][/b][b][color="#444444"]Hoping that after two years in a row of disappointment that the third times the charm (long story, just ask HipCheck). [/color][/b]

[b][color="#444444"]Syracuse, New York[/color][/b]
[b][color="#444444"]6 hndp[/color][/b]

Driver- Cally Mavrik SZ 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, S
3wd- Cally Flash SZ, UST ATTAS Elements, S
Hybrids- Cally Flash 18* & Apex Pro 24* Matrix HM3 95 Black Tie, S
Irons- TM 790 4-6,  TM 760 6-PW,  Steelfiber i95, S
GW- TM  770, Modus 105 S
SW/LW- Cally MD3, Modus 105 S
Putter- Cameron Futura