GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade Ultimate JetSpeed Experience with Hank Haney! Enter here!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 days with Hank Haney, new stuff custom fit by the best, and Cali sun in December. Yes, yes, and yes. Far excedes my current plans of staring at my golf bag until April. Thanks GolfWRX for another great contest. Hopefully this works out better than my previous entries!!!

Callaway GBB 9* set to 8* Diamana D+ 70x 44.75"
Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 15* Fujikura 757x 42.75"
Taylor Made Sldr HL 21* at 19.5* Fujikura  Speeder 8.3 x 41.5” 
Callaway Apex 20* Fuji Speeder HB 8.8 x 40"
Ben Hogan UiHi 22* x100 39.5" 2* up
Ben Hogan PTX Pro 5-7/ Icon 8-W x100 +1/2" 2* up
Callaway MD4 W-grind 52* S400, PM Grind 58* +1" 1* up
Ping Scottsdale Shea H 35"

Why would I be a candidate? I've always been a higher spinning swinger. I've had to go lower in loft and into shafts that cut spin to reduce that because of my AOA being ascending so much with my driver and the manner I pick it with my fairways. That, and I've yet to replace the SFTP 2.0 LCG that I've been playing for a long time and 37 attempts haven't resulted in replacement. That and I feel I could be an ambassador for WRX on this trip as well as provide unbiased opine on the experience.

Thanks to TMag and WRX for the opportunity. Current handicap is at 9.

Spanaway, WA
Hdcp - 6.4

I think I would be a good candidate because I'm a high launch high spin player. Even with my R1 set to 8* and either the stock stiff or x stiff shaft I've never been able to get trackman numbers below 2700-2800, landing angles over 40* and max heights in the 100-120' ranges consistently. I am curious to know if the newer technology can help out with launch condition for a 101-105 mph swing speed.

Jason Marquiss
Lieutenant Colonel
US Army

Why am I candidate?
Love trying new clubs, same as the majority of folks here. That aside, I am also distance challenged in the longer clubs. I currently play a 9.5 SLDR, Callaway 3-deep, and 2 stage 2 hybrids. SLDR has outstanding performance, but I am struggling with the head weight/swingweight because of the heavier head style. As for fairways, I am always looking for something to help me get the ball up with lower spin in the areas where I am just looking for distance. I am always in the market to try and find a fairway wood that will get me off the deck and still retain the distance without having such a low trajectory or spinning like a top when I try to get the ball in the air. As for right now, the search continues, but the jetspeed fairways could be the answer. Not to mention, I am in-between jobs at the moment, so it looks like my calendar is pretty free until at the moment.

Goldsboro, NC
HCP - 12(ish)

TM M3 440 w/ Speeder Evo II 6.1 TS
TM M5 14* Rocket w/ BB S+ 70  
Taylormade P790 2 UDI w/ DG 105R or M3 19* 5W w/ BB S+ 70

Titleist TS2 19* Hybrid w/ PX Evenflow Blue 85 6.0

4-PW Nike VR Pro MBs w/ DG AMT White R300
Kyoei 52/58 Personal Grinds w/ DG S400s
Odyssey MXM 1W

I think this "forward" design will help a high spin low launch player like me. Taylormade is the leading company in design, technology and marketing and there's no other company I would put to the test if proper fitting with the latest technology can indeed make significant improvements to one player.

Aliso Viejo, CA
USGA 6.4

[indent=1]M2 Atmos Black[/indent]
[indent=1]M2 Speeder[/indent]
[indent=1]Ping G Tensei Blue[/indent]
[indent=1]p790 Modus 130[/indent]
[indent=1]O-Works Red 7s
Z Star XV[/indent]

I am an 11 handicap that has a negative AOA with all clubs in the bag. I have struggled with high spin off my driver; Jetspeed sounds like it could help lower my spin and improve my distance. Now that I have a toddler running around the house, I do not have the time to practice and fix my self-made swing. New, more forgiving Taylormade clubs and a lesson from Hank could be what kick starts my golf game for the new season in Chandler, AZ. Thanks for the great giveaway GolfWRX and TM!

I'm currently a student pursing a career in golf. I've been fitted several times for drivers and still can not get my spin rate below 3500. It's frustrating and disheartening. I would love the opportunity to get fitted and get a lesson from hank as this would not only be a lesson on my golf game but also an awesome way to gain knowledge for my future teachings. Thank you golfwrx for the chance to be apart of this great opportunity.

I love the game of golf and everything about it,sometimes i question myself of why i still try and make a effort to play.cause i love it! A few years ago i was hit on my motorcycle,the suv was going 75mph crossed over into my lane and hit me.the lady was drunk and didnt even make a effort to stop,my buddy got her plate #. i tumbled for almost 300 ft destroying my left hand in the process.i honestly shouldn't be alive,i thank god i am! I have struggled with my golf game ever since. i would love the oppurtunity to get a prfessional fitting by taylormades fitting pro's,not to mention Hank Haney the best golf coach in the world. im a 25 handicap, i live in schererville indiana.thank you golf WRX for the chance at such a great giveaway. Goodluck to all who enter!

Ryan

I would love the opportunity to complete my bag full of TaylorMade products already with their all new low cg woods. I currently am looking for a 4/5 wood and been searching for something better than my tour issue RBZ. Would love to spread how great your products are and be a ambassador wherever I go.

Central Valley, CA
Current Handicap: +2.1

SLDR 430 TP 9* Matrix Ozik 7m3 X
SLDR TP/RBZ Tour P 15* & 19* 7m3 X
TaylorMade MB 3-9 KBS CTaper X
Titleist Vokey SM4 48-54-60 KBS blk/grn
Adidas-Coach-Versace
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5

Over the years I have tried many combinations. I currently play the R11 driver, RBZ 3 wood and RBZ 3,4,5 hybrids. To date they have been the best I have used however I struggle to get enough height on shots from the fairway with them but particularly with the fairway wood. I have been fit for irons but never woods or hybrids. If the new JetSpeed lineup will give me a higher trajectory from the fairway I would surely welcome it.
Thanks to all for this opportunity
Steve

I have always fought too much spin with the driver and fairway woods. The lowest spinning driver I have had, has been in 3100 rpm range (™ SLDR). It's all carry for me with very little roll. Fairway woods are probably the weakest point of my game, for being a high spin player I have trouble launching them properly from the fairway, always lower than I would like.

handicap: 1.6 index
Asheville, NC

PXG 0811X Proto 9* Tour AD GP 7 
PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* Tour AD GT 8
PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* Tour AD DI 85
PXG 0311XF Gen 1 4 Steelfiber i110
PXG 0311 5-GW Gen 1 Steelfiber i110
PXG 0311 54* Steelfiber i110
PXG Sugar Daddy 60* Steelfiber FC115
PXG Dagger 34"
TP5x

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1385003256' post='8181554']
[attachment=1957586:TM13MWD0087_JetSpeed_GolfWRX_Contest_v1a_600x400.jpg]

Win a chance to play in the Franklin-Templeton Shark Shootout Pro-Am with your new, custom-fit set of TaylorMade clubs that include the new [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/149300/taylormade-jetspeed-drivers-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"]JetSpeed metal woods[/url]. Other prizes include:[list]
[*]4-nights and the Ritz Carlton at Tiburon (Monday, December 9-Friday, December 13)
[*]Golf at Tiburon
[*]Play and get lessons from world-renowned instructor Hank Haney!
[/list]
[color=#333333]Seven (7) lucky GolfWRX Members will be chosen to win this incredible TaylorMade Golf Experience and ONE (1) of those selected with get the grand prize, a spot in the [/color][color=#333333]Franklin-Templeton Shootout Pro-Am![/color]

[color=#000080][b]TO ENTER[/b][/color]
[color=#444444]TaylorMade's new Speed Pocket makes the SLDR fairway woods lower spinning and higher launching than the [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/59707/taylormade-rbz-stage-2-driver-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"][color=black]RBZ Stage 2 Tour fairway woods[/color][/url][color=#444444], and it’s safe to say that golfers will likely see the same from JetSpeed, as higher-launching, lower-spinning metalwood shots are the key to helping most golfers unlock more distance.[/color]

[b][color=#444444]In a post below, state why you're a candidate [/color][color=#1F497D]for [/color][color=#444444]JetSpeed metal woods and their low[/color][color=#1F497D] and[/color][color=#444444] forward center of gravity. Please try to use 100 words or less. Also include your location (town/state) and current handicap.[/color][/b]

[color=#444444]Winners will be chosen based on their entry by on or about Monday, November 25. Good luck![/color]

[color=#000080][b]RULES[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Complete rules for the giveaway[/url]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[/quote]

I have never had the chance to be properly fit for a set of clubs....I am 7 feet tall and would love to challenge Taylormade to help make me a better golfer...
Thanks for holding this great opportunity for golfwrx ers.
7-1

I would love the opportunity to be fitted for the new and innovative TaylorMade clubs. I am a 14.4 handicap and I would welcome the chance to improve my swing from one of the best teachers in the history of golf: Hank Haney. I don't often have the chance to take advantage of working with a fine teacher and I would make the most of this extraordinary opportunity. Thank you and best wishes for holding this contest.

G410 Plus 10.5
X2 Hot 3 Wood
X2 Hot 5 Wood
G410 19, 22, and 26 degree hybrids
G25 6 - UW
Titleist Vokey Spin Mill 56.14
SC Futura X 33 "

I would love some new woods, because when my dad got me into golf at age 6 he bought a set of mens clubs for himself, an acuity complete set, 11 years ago that i still use today. I could use a real fairway wood, and taylormade makes the best.

Newark, Delaware
15 Handicap

WITB: Driver: X-Hot, Project X PXV Stiff
5 Wood: Nike Covert 1.0 19deg
Irons: Mizuno JPX-825, DG R300
Wedges - Vokey SM4 52,58 DG S300
Scotty Cameron Mid Sur Newport 33'

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1385003256' post='8181554']
[attachment=1957586:TM13MWD0087_JetSpeed_GolfWRX_Contest_v1a_600x400.jpg]

Win a chance to play in the Franklin-Templeton Shark Shootout Pro-Am with your new, custom-fit set of TaylorMade clubs that include the new [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/149300/taylormade-jetspeed-drivers-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"]JetSpeed metal woods[/url]. Other prizes include:[list]
[*]4-nights and the Ritz Carlton at Tiburon (Monday, December 9-Friday, December 13)
[*]Golf at Tiburon
[*]Play and get lessons from world-renowned instructor Hank Haney!
[/list]
[color=#333333]Seven (7) lucky GolfWRX Members will be chosen to win this incredible TaylorMade Golf Experience and ONE (1) of those selected with get the grand prize, a spot in the [/color][color=#333333]Franklin-Templeton Shootout Pro-Am![/color]

[color=#000080][b]TO ENTER[/b][/color]
[color=#444444]TaylorMade's new Speed Pocket makes the SLDR fairway woods lower spinning and higher launching than the [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/59707/taylormade-rbz-stage-2-driver-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"][color=black]RBZ Stage 2 Tour fairway woods[/color][/url][color=#444444], and it’s safe to say that golfers will likely see the same from JetSpeed, as higher-launching, lower-spinning metalwood shots are the key to helping most golfers unlock more distance.[/color]

[b][color=#444444]In a post below, state why you're a candidate [/color][color=#1F497D]for [/color][color=#444444]JetSpeed metal woods and their low[/color][color=#1F497D] and[/color][color=#444444] forward center of gravity. Please try to use 100 words or less. Also include your location (town/state) and current handicap.[/color][/b]

[color=#444444]Winners will be chosen based on their entry by on or about Monday, November 25. Good luck![/color]

[color=#000080][b]RULES[/b][/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Complete rules for the giveaway[/url]
[/quote]

I'm a 12 handicap in DC. I'd love to get my launch conditions tested and optimized, especially with the low and forward weight in the JetSpeet woods. I'd love to try out the new TaylorMade irons too, the Tour Prefered CBs look pretty sweet!

I have not been properly fit for Woods, however despite my obstacles I am still better than Charles Barkley, Michael Phelps, Rush Limbaugh and Ray Romano. I can also plane my golfswing like a champ.i.on.

Pittsburgh, PA

TSi3
Mavrik SZ

PXG 0341 21*
MP20 MMC 4 Iron
MP20 MB 5-W
Raw Callaway 53*

Raw Mizuno T20 58*
PM Grind 64*
Special Select Newport 2

I could really use the help & love that equipment - but someone I know needs it more
But would really like to regift to my uncle (/god father), he just had his clubs stolen, and given me so much over my life. So if i where picked, I would love to have Mr. Haney help me get past 80; I would hope I could regift to my uncle. Maybe not possible, so im going to enter anyway.

Lubbock, Tx
8.3 hdcp

Driver 9* Titleist Tsi3 BLK 6x tipped 1”  45.5” C2 3w Tsi3 15* B1 Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1) lie angle 620mb std specs + .25 to .5” Vokey Wedge Works Sm8 D grind 54(@53*) bounce 12* | custom grind leading edge relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63* Sm8 K grind 58(@59*) low bounce 6* | custom grind heel relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63 | Bettinardi BB8 tri sole - 70* Lie angle 2* of loft Super Stroke GT 1.0
All woods & 2i hot melted, GP Tour Velvet . 580 Ping Hoofer 

My entry isnt for myself its for my friend Sporton3 who is a member here. He recently at Bethpage State Park got his clubs stolen, which as a golf enthusiast is the worst thing we could imagine. We work hard for the money we earn and work even harder building a bag to suit our game. He is a big TM fan and certainly needs this more than me. Good Luck to everyone!

Elmont, NY
1.5 hdcp

My current bag is match of Ping and Taylormade. I play the Tour preferred MC irons that I love and have not found anything else that I’m willing to replace them with. I always by clubs used so getting fit for clubs would be huge advantage. I hit my driver fairly well but not a real long hitter. My fairway wood are always low and I would real benefit from a higher ball flight so I could go at long par 4 and maybe some par 5. Plus getting instructions from a top teacher like Hank would be icing on the cake.

Thanks
Tim

I'm a 26 yr Ole Miss Rebel with a 4.3 handicap who wants to be a teaching pro. 4 years ago I was a 20+ handicap. Gave up night life for homework because if there is sun out and I'm not working or in class, I'm on the range. I've never been fit for clubs by a professional, just try to make what I have work but it has cost me too much time and money (closet full) but I still have entirely too much backspin. No combo that I have tried has worked. The knowledge that I could attain if I was selected would be insurmountable. I could bring the knowledge back to Mississippi and maybe help others see the light!

Now for the grand prize! Golf is the best thing that has happened in my life! I love it all; playing, talking, reading, or watching. It has made me more relaxed, more focused, more determined than ever that with HARD work it's amazing what can be achieved. Every tourney I watch on TV I always think to myself what it must be like? Well this could be my opportunity to experience the greatest career in the world!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the chance,

Hunter Darby

P.S. Now time for me to start dreaming!!! Unbelievable giveaway!