How can I clean a Trion:Z?

Mine is a little dirty
Anyone out there wash yours yet? Will it damage any of the properties of the bracelet? My once white letters are now a grimy grey. Can I put it in with my clothes? Or should I wash it by hand?

Sorry for such a silly question but this thing is nasty! image/stinker.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' /> image/haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

Regards,

TW

Comments

• tenbasegtenbaseg Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    I've used regular soap and warm water. Worked great. I've also just kept it on in the shower. A little shampoo never hurt it.
  • NGulharNGulhar Posts: 89
    He's right, just wear in it the shower and put some shampoo in it.

Won't hurt the magnetic.
  • dtwainrightdtwainright Members Posts: 433
    Never thought about the shower...good call.

Thanks.

--TW
  • madpebsmadpebs Members Posts: 240
    yup, thats what to do, i wear mine 24/7 and wash my wrist in shower. I don't take it off, just kinda wring my wrist with some soap from washing my face. Doesn't smell a bit image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' />
  • Trion:Z JimTrion:Z Jim Members Posts: 92
    On our website, www.trionz.com we have our FAQ page that provides much helpful info. You should hand wash with mild detergent (like dish soap) and water and AIR DRY. Do NOT put in the dryer. It will not affect the minus ion-producing minerals or magnets to wash or wear while in the shower or swimming or other water sports.

--Jim
  • O.K. Do you feel the braclet really works for you? What exactly does it help? Doesn't it bother you while you swing? I can't wear a watch so I am not sure I could wear a braclet either. Which wrist is it on ? I must admit a bunch of people I know wear them but I am not sure how it would help me.

I would appreciate some insight
  • hksaikunghksaikung Members Posts: 492 ✭✭
    yes it works for me and prevent shoulder and elbow pain

I wear it on the right wrist and it is no pb during the swing , there are 3 sizes

I do not wear a watch

pinkgreen.jpg
  • HipCheckHipCheck Toed it a lil, Romes. The Right CoastMarshals Posts: 6,223 mod
    I have the black one b/c I was afraid of getting other colors pretty dirty.

I do not like to wear a watch on the course, but the bracelet does not bother me.

I have no idea if it actually does anything or not. I can't measure that. I personally don't notice a difference.
    Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

• dtwainrightdtwainright Members Posts: 433
    edited Aug 18, 2006 #10
    When I got mine, I noticed a difference. My house is about 60 years old and can be a little drafty. My feet we're pretty cold (I got my braclet early in the year) from the hardwood floors.

After I got my bracelet, I noticed that my hands and feet were warmer. I don't think it helped my golf swing, but I do think it helps your general well being.

I don't wear a watch and I put it on my right wrist while playing so I can wear my glove...I usually wear it on my left hand.

Regards,

TW

***Edit: some spelling mistakes***
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • I don't think it will help you score better, but I do think it helps with pain. I used to have right hand wrist pain all the time from playing/practicing golf, and it got so bad that I had a hard time with other activities like tennis and even writing. I didn't think about it at first, but the pain disappeared and hasn't reoccured since wearing the Trion:Z. Needless to say, I wear mine 24/7.