Tour spec apparel cobra/puma

longballEp3 ·  
longballEp3longballEp3 Members  69WRX Points: 0Posts: 69
Just curious,I have been all over ebay looking for the cobra/puma tour hats and I can rarely find anything.but when I Google it everything usually comes up golfwrx.where I the **** do you all get your tour stuff from. I'm specifically looking for a black puma hat with orange accents.this isn't a wtb post just a curious question stating what I have been looking for.I've looked in the wtb section and can't find much.
Posted:

Comments

• RonanraffRonanraff Members  233WRX Points: 1Handicap: 4Posts: 233 Bunkers
    What about this Cobra one. Available on Golfbase.<br />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • longballEp3longballEp3 Members  69WRX Points: 0Posts: 69
    Would be perfect if the bill wasn't so curved.I did see that one.I just just understand where everyone gets that stuff.I may go the route of a black and white hat with an orange sharpee.haha
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.