The Perfect Headcover

ToddGsellToddGsell ClubWRX Posts: 472
edited Aug 19, 2006 in Golf Style and Accessories #1
Has anyone ever seen these headcovers?
I have used an awesome set of plain headcovers for a few years. I like them because they don't draw attention to the clubs. A while back I lost one of the headcovers. I've searched for months and haven't been able to find a replacement. Every time I stop by a golf shop I look through the headcovers, but I've never found any like these ones. So now I'm turning to the online golf community for help. I've included a few images. If anyone has ever seen these headcovers, please let me know where I can find them.

Thanks,

Todd

The headcovers are all black and feel like suede on the top side and velvet on the bottom. The inner lining is sherpa fleece-like material. They're 100% acrlyic. The headcovers also came with a set of flat metal numbers (1,3,5,7,X) on key rings that attached to a small loop on the top of the headcover. The covers aren't made of a neck and a barrel-head, but rather they are just one long "head."

Comments

• ChiefChief Members Posts: 164
    Never seen them. Who makes them? Clean your clubs!!! image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' /> LOL
  • rama5rama5 Posts: 383 ✭✭
    Why not do what I did, I wanted a new putter cover for my bettinardi baby bee so I had my wife make one from using the "old" one as a pattern. So either your wife, girlfriend or sewing shop should be able to copy it easily.
  • ToddGsellToddGsell ClubWRX Posts: 472
    I have no idea who makes them. There's no labels and I can't remember where I got them. They may have been a gift or from some tourney, but I just pulled them out of the closet one day and decided I liked them.

I do like the idea of having a homemade cover. Rama, how long did it take your wife to make one?

Regardless, I'd really like to find these covers out there. Someone's gotta know where I can find them...
  • rama5rama5 Posts: 383 ✭✭
    It did take her awhile as I had to shop for just the right fabric and colour thread for the monagram on the cover. I even had my name sticted on it for the final touch. About two week of on /off again work.
  • cg460cg460 Posts: 342
    Did you buy them from Peter Kessler? Sorry, couldn't help it.....