Oostiesalbacore

Advanced Members
  • Last visited

• Feedback

0%

Recent Profile Visitors

454 profile views

Oostiesalbacore's Achievements

1. I would be incredibly entertained by this idea and whole heartedly support it.
  2. When the PGAT makes the TGL championship a major then sure, he’s got one left in him
  3. Pretty good ball speed for a guy shorter than his driver. I’m impressed
  4. I always wanted to see a U-turn par 5. Not even kidding. Some guy made a course with one in PGA 2k23 and it was so fun to play.
  5. Oh man that sucks. Luckily the guys aren’t taking incorrect drops on the green.
  6. Thomas “Raison” Dêtry having a great round today like he’s got no other purpose
  7. If Scottie keeps this up, Tiger’s making the cut
  8. Imagine this tricked up course with a tricked down ball. You think Utah Beach was bad, wait until you see that! It would make Pol Pot weep!
  9. As usual, no concern and blatant disrespect to the copper industry. I mean wire grass? Come on!
  10. Everybody plays in unfair conditions, but some people play in more unfair conditions I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️
  11. It’s really not fair how sometimes the wind gets gusty for some guys but not others.
  12. Considering his footwork, the bottom of his shoes
  13. These guys are so good, even a haircut throws off their game. That loss of 10-20 grams of hair really messes with their balance. Notice Bryson, future Nobel prize winner, keeps his hair the same all the time. It’s called eliminating a variable. Scottie’s not a scientist so he’s out there juggling variances like a coked up court jester.