Asheville Area NC Instructor Recommendation

tjw018 ·  
tjw018tjw018  190WRX Points: 84Lefty Boomers Posts: 190 Fairways

Anyone worked with an instructor in the Asheville Area they had good results with? Not really looking for someone to do a complete overhaul, but looking for someone I can see semi regular for tune ups.

Thanks in advance!

Posted:

Comments

• mcflogmcflog  99WRX Points: 70Members Posts: 99 Fairways

Good luck. Interested to see if you get any good suggestions. From my experience you're hunting a unicorn, I live about an hour from Asheville and have decided I'm going to have to expand my travel radius to find someone that offers what I'm looking for.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tjw018tjw018  190WRX Points: 84Lefty Boomers Posts: 190 Fairways

On -, @mcflog said:

Good luck. Interested to see if you get any good suggestions. From my experience you're hunting a unicorn, I live about an hour from Asheville and have decided I'm going to have to expand my travel radius to find someone that offers what I'm looking for.

Yeah, that's kinda what I am afraid of. Anyone in the area you've tried that I should avoid? I have been researching online and it seems like the guy at Broadmoor in Fletcher and the Champions Learning Center folks may be the only options locally without driving to Greenville.

Posted:
  • moehoganmoehogan  1092WRX Points: 154Members Posts: 1,092 Platinum Tees

Head south for 1.5 hours to see Bradley Hughes in Simpsonville, SC.

Posted:
  • tjw018tjw018  190WRX Points: 84Lefty Boomers Posts: 190 Fairways

On -, @moehogan said:

Head south for 1.5 hours to see Bradley Hughes in Simpsonville, SC.

Thanks, I'll check him out

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.