PRICE DROPS Jordan 11’s sz 12, 2012 TP MB’s, TMB, Tour AD DI, Rescue 11

CCUgolfer23CCUgolfer23 Members Posts: 3,095 ClubWRX
edited Apr 2, 2019 10:24pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Up for sale are a few items that I won’t use and one that unfortunately is a touch too small. All prices are OBO and include shipping. Only trade I’m interested in is a g410 head or any older Scotty’s that don’t have an insert. As always first to pay get the items and I will not hold anything.

1. Jordan 11’s size 12. These are brand new and have only been tried on once. As you know size 12’s and 13’s were a bit rarer than the other sizes. Unfortunately these are a touch too small in my right foot so I’m reluctantly getting rid of them. $400 OBO and these will ship with signature requirement.

2. 2012 Taylormade TP MB’s. This is a 4-PW set. The 4 iron is head only but I do have the shaft that matches the set. 5-PW are shafted with KBS Tour 120 stiffs. They are extended 1 1/2 inch and are 1* flat. Irons are in good condition for their age with the worst ones being the 8,9 and PW which are all pictured. Come with multicompound midsize grips. $125

3. 716 TMB 4 iron. Shafted with a Tour AD DI 95x. Clubs measures 41” from the middle of the sole to the butt end of the grip. Shaft does has a small imperfection near the hosel that I tried to picture but I don’t think it shows very well. Otherwise the club is in pretty good shape. Has a new midsize z-cord grip. $SOLD

4. Graphite Design Tour AD DI 9x. This from what I’ve been told is a pretty rare shaft. Found it in a used bin a few years back and have used it in a 5wood since. Had a Callaway dual cog adapter and measures just over 41 1/2”. Shaft does have some small scratches from years of use but is overall in really good shape. Comes with a midsize z-cord. $105

5. Taylormade Rescue 11. 21* 4 hybrid with an OBAN Devotion 85 gram 05 (x flex). Purchased this club from a buddy but I just can’t beat my Titleist hybrids. Measures right at 42.5” from the middle of the sole to the butt of the grip. Club does have some imperfections on the crown but is in overall ok condition for its age. Has a new platinum multicompound grip. $40

Post edited by CCUgolfer23 on
PXG 0811X 9*: Graphite Design AD BB 6X
PXG 0341 15*: Graphite Design AD BB 7X
Callaway GBB 18*: Graphite Design AD DI 9X
Tour issue 913HD 20* Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW: KBS Tour 120 S
Taylormade Tour Preferred 52* and Tour issue 56*/ 58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji