Tipping FW/Hybrid shafts

Gazoo ·  
GazooGazoo Members  27WRX Points: 0Posts: 27
Tipped my Made for Titleist Voodoo Stiff half an inch on a 909 D2,worked a treat! Has anybody done it to FW/Hybrids? I'm new to graphite so any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

Gazoo
Posted:

Comments

• pdaeropdaero Lefty Boomers  6046WRX Points: 184Handicap: 0.3Posts: 6,046 Titanium Tees
    As far as I know, the Voodoo for Titleist fairway and hybrid shafts are generally stiffer and a higher profile than the driver shaft. From what I have gathered about these shafts, they play much more true. If you feel like the dispersion isn't as tight or it feels "loose" coming down, definitely give it a try!
    Posted:
    Titleist 917D2 9.5* w/ Aldila X-Torsion Copper 60TX
    Titleist 915F 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
    Titleist 915H 18* w/ Diamana S+ 90X
    Titleist 716CB 3-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
    Vokey SM6 53.09*, 59.07* w/ DG TI S400
    PING Anser Milled 0 34"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.