Need some tournaments to play help me please!

pbcgolfer ·  
pbcgolferpbcgolfer Members  420WRX Points: 0Posts: 420
Im 20 yrs old and plan on trying to walk on at my college in January but need some tournaments to play in for some practice. I live in south florida but the only mini tours I've found are the Minor League tour but I will give up my amateur status, I logged on the to the FSGA but couldn't find any tournaments for my age group. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks Guys.
Posted:

Comments

• golfhawaiigolfhawaii Members  673WRX Points: 0Posts: 673
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TucsonGolferTucsonGolfer Members  1440WRX Points: 55Posts: 1,440 Bunkers
    USGA.... every state has a setup.

Also this is the off season so you are kinda stuck there. I would say almost skip the tournaments. Find out about some local stuff. and just work on your game. Given your time period I would say look at the biggest problem, focus on that and have it fixed by tryouts.

And if you feel bad think again.. im in the middle of a swing change and i have tryouts on the 25th of this month
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.