Link to help skeptics

zo0m27 ·  
zo0m27zo0m27 Members  429WRX Points: 72Posts: 429 Greens
S.C.
Here's a video from Scotty's site that shows how Cameron's are made.

Seems like this should clear up any misunderstandings about how OTR's are produced.

Click on 'Making the Studio Selects'

http://www.scottycameron.com/studio/videos.aspx
Posted:

Comments

• RWKRWK Members  108WRX Points: 0Posts: 108
    Thanks ZoOm27. Superb way to clear up any misunderstanding.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • geogolfgeogolf Members  692WRX Points: 61Posts: 692 Golden Tee
    Yes, that is K-Tech in Cali where the OTR's are made.

http://www.k-techmachine.com/partsgallery/partsgallery.html
    Posted:
  • BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC Charter Members  6562WRX Points: 66Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
    I wasn't even aware of any misconceptions with SC OTR putters???? image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    Posted:
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
    TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
    TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
    Ping 4 Under carry bag
  • DemolitionManDemolitionMan It�s not a hill, it�s a mountain...As you start out the clim Members  3874WRX Points: 0Posts: 3,874
    Now if someone could make a video that clears up the misconceptions in the Scotty video over how his ball marker helps, that would be great. ; )
    Posted:
  • zo0m27zo0m27 Members  429WRX Points: 72Posts: 429 Greens
    BEND OF THE RIVER GC wrote on Sep 25 2008, 09:43 AM:
    I wasn't even aware of any misconceptions with SC OTR putters???? image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

There was recently a topic (now locked) about information from a liable source that OTR Cameron's were made overseas and that only Cameron tour putter's are actually milled.
    Posted:
  • xxioxxio Cebu, PhilippinesMembers  5836WRX Points: 291Posts: 5,836 Titanium Tees
    Just keep in mind this video and these claims are only applicable to the Studio Selects.

Nice to know they (the Studio Selects) are K-Net/US and one piece.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • harold bainesharold baines Members  3509WRX Points: 0Handicap: 13Posts: 3,509
    DemolitionMan wrote on Sep 25 2008, 11:23 AM:
    Now if someone could make a video that clears up the misconceptions in the Scotty video over how his ball marker helps, that would be great. ; )

they have a video on that too lol!
    Posted:
  • RWKRWK Members  108WRX Points: 0Posts: 108
    xxio wrote on Sep 26 2008, 03:06 PM:
    Just keep in mind this video and these claims are only applicable to the Studio Selects.

Now can we have a video for the Newport 2 Studio Style please - only kidding
    Posted:
  • DemolitionManDemolitionMan It�s not a hill, it�s a mountain...As you start out the clim Members  3874WRX Points: 0Posts: 3,874
    harold baines wrote on Sep 26 2008, 08:36 AM:
    DemolitionMan wrote on Sep 25 2008, 11:23 AM:

they have a video on that too lol!

They have a video that clarifies the video Scotty made using the $45 piece of metal? I've watched the current video twice and all I have to say is what a mess and don't even think of playing in my foursome with one of those. I have no problem with the Scotty lovers collecting just about anything Scotty can dream up, but the line has to be drawn somewhere.
    Posted:
  • xxioxxio Cebu, PhilippinesMembers  5836WRX Points: 291Posts: 5,836 Titanium Tees
    RWK wrote on Sep 27 2008, 01:28 AM:
    xxio wrote on Sep 26 2008, 03:06 PM:

Now can we have a video for the Newport 2 Studio Style please - only kidding

If you believe the UNPROVEN rumors those are the ones you would need a translator in the video for. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Doesn't matter to me anyway, I prefer my sightline over the sweetspot. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.