Ball covers

ava08 ·  
ava08ava08  586WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 586
least scuffed
Hey everyone. I have been playing the old Wilson TX4 and they are great balls, long and responsive, only problem is they get chewed up like nothing. Anyone find a performance ball that they love, and get more than 4 holes with without getting all scuffed up? I guess that I am cheap, but I take great pride in only having to play one ball the entire way around if I had to, even though I try to take out a freshy for each 9.
Posted:

Comments

• BaconatorBaconator  615WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 615 Golden Tee
    I haven't played the new Callaway Tour ix, but I've found the HX Tour 56 to be pretty durable.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • sk373sk373  1413WRX Points: 1Members Posts: 1,413 Bunkers
    the 2008 Nike One Black/Platinum are supposed to be very durable. i've not played with them myself yet, so i don't have any personal knowledge. i can tell you this, the covers certainly don't feel like your typical urethane cover.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.