M4 3-Wood, Logo Polos, Logo Hat, Amen Grindin Golf Hat

dpmontgomery79 ·  
dpmontgomery79dpmontgomery79 Members  313WRX Points: 45Posts: 313 Greens
Joined:  edited Feb 21, 2020 9:17pm in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Thanks for checking out my listing. I have 5 6 items for sale today (1 club, 1 2 hats, and 3 polos). I will list each separately below with pictures. Prices include shipping from Phoenix, AZ. I only accept PayPal Good and Services, which I believe is just the standard here. All items comes from a smoke-free home. If you have any further questions, please just PM me or comment below. I still have not figured out how to get the pictures to be the proper orientation, so if anyone has a tip on that please let me know. They are in the proper orientation on my computer, but they flip when I upload them. I even tried to flip them myself to counteract what happens when they upload, but they still do not come out correctly. Thanks.

1.) Taylormade M4 3-wood ordered directly from Taylormade. This club is standard length (see picture), standard 15 degrees of loft, shafted with a Project X Hzrdus Black 75 (gram) 6.5 (X-stiff), gripped with a Golf Pride MCC +4 grip in the grey/black colorway, and includes the original headcover. The club has fairly normal wear with a couple minor marks on the top line, which I tried to get in the pictures. I believe these could easily be cleaned up as well. Because it does not have the off-the-rack shaft, let's go with $90. SOLD.

2.) Brand new, never worn, fitted Titleist Hat with TPC Scottsdale Logo. This is a white hat in a size Small/Medium (S/M). The hat has never been worn and still has the original tag on it. Let's go with $15. SOLD

3.) Brand new, never worn Grindin' Golf Amen Adjustable Hat. This is the curved style hat, not the flat bill hat. Get this hat to wear before The Masters in April! $15. - SOLD.

4.) Brand new, never worn, with original tag, Adidas Bright Royal Pinehurst polo, size XL. Sorry about the wrinkles. It was folded and sitting in my dresser for a while. Original price was $52, so let's go with $20. SOLD.

5.) Gently worn (only a couple times), Adidas Heathered Green Waste Management Phoenix Open Logo polo, size XL. Again, sorry for the wrinkles it was folded and sitting in my dresser for a while. $15. SOLD.

6.) Gently worn (only a couple times), Travis Mathew Sky Blue Torrey Pines Logo polo, size XL. Again, sorry for the wrinkles it was folded and sitting in my dresser for a while. $15. SOLD.

Again, if you have any questions please either PM me directly or comment below.

Posted:
Post edited by dpmontgomery79 on

Comments

• dpmontgomery79dpmontgomery79 Members  313WRX Points: 45Posts: 313 Greens

Amen hat - Sold

Titleist hat - Sold

M4 - Sold

Adidas WM Polo - Sold

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Prog8rProg8r 2.6 Members  596WRX Points: 89Posts: 596 Golden Tee

I will take #4, #5, #6

send me your PP if #5 is sold then I will take 4&6

Posted:

# 4 - Pinehurst Polo - Sold

# 6 - Torrey Pines Polo - Sold

Posted:
  • ChuckD724ChuckD724 Members, Paid BST  215WRX Points: 58Handicap: 5ishPosts: 215 Fairways

Amen hat still available?

Posted:

WITB
    Mizzy ST190 with Diamana 60x
    Flash 3W with Oban blue X
    Cobra F8 5W with Smoke X
    TM P790 UDI with HZRDS 6.0
    TM P790 4-P with TT S300 stiff
    Mack Daddy 4 Tactical. 50 with 115 stiff
    TM Hi-Toe 58 bent to 56 with 115 stiff
    Spider X Copper with white sight line

It’s pending with two people in line behind the first person that messaged me to say they wanted it.

Posted:

The first person that asked ended up paying. Sorry but thanks for the interest.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

ALL SOLD! THANK YOU EVERYONE! CLOSING LISTING.

Posted:
This discussion has been closed.