2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Wilson Golf Product Testing and Fitting Experience @ Pinehurst!

1. What is your handicap? 0 (scratch)

2. What is your current location?  Lees Summit, MO
3. What is your current iron setup? Mizuno MP64 with 120 Ctapers

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?  Sounds amazing, plus never been to Pinehurst.  Never been fitted either honestly.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?  Yes.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?  Yes.

1. What is your handicap? 15 and being a lefty...

2. What is your current location? New York
3. What is your current iron setup? Callaway Apex '19 4-PW - Project X Rifle 6.0 shafts, W/S UT 3i - Hzrdus Black 6.0

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I love Wilson's equipment, looking to fit a set of Dynapwr Forged in the bag next week and Pinehurst is still on the bucket list of courses to play!

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely.

Titleist TSR2 9* - Ventus TR Red 6X

Titleist TS3 4W 16.5* - T1100 Evenflow White 6.5

W/S UT 20* - HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0

Callaway Apex '19 4-PW - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM9 49* - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM8 54/58 - PX Rifle 6.0

SINK 1992 Custom

1. What is your handicap? +0.6

2. What is your current location? Columbus, OH
3. What is your current iron setup? TM 790 UDI 2 Iron, Srixon ZX7 4-PW

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? As a kid, I grew up with a set of Wilson blades and an 8802 putter in the bag. To see Wilson golf come back around as a new, revitalized brand is amazing. I'd love to test their latest line as it LOOKS incredible.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? For sure!

1. What is your handicap? 12

2. What is your current location? Sheboygan, WI
3. What is your current iron setup? Titleist T400 (6-W)

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? There isn't a place close to me that sells Wilson Golf products so I am unable to test anything and don't like to go into purchases blind.  Also, learning the ins & outs of products is always fascinating.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes

WITB

Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Ventus Blue 7-TX

Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Ventus Black 8-X

Callaway Apex UW 17º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Callaway Apex UW 21º w/ Hazardous Smoke

6-43º Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

48º Vokey SM6, 54º Vokey SM8 Raw, 60º SM9 Raw

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

1. What is your handicap? 2.9

2. What is your current location? Fairfield, PA
3. What is your current iron setup? PXG 0317 CB - 4-PW - Std Length & Lie - MMT 105 Stiff - SW D3 - Winn Dri Tech Std - RH

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Wilson irons are classic, but hard to find a fitter in my area.  I have not hit Wilson's since I was in high school, 30+ years ago.  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get fit by Wilson's real staff & get answers on their new products and the direction/vision of their golf department in the future.  I have been to the Pinehurst area, but have not played any of the resort courses.  Would like to see what #10 looks like.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely

• Like 1

1. Handicap: 7

2. Emmitsburg, Maryland

3. Srixon ZX5 Mark II iron Vrtx graphite shafts (6-GW)

5. I have many great things about Wilson’s new products and have been itching to give them a try. I played Wilson many years ago and always thought they were quality products!

6. Yes

7. Yes

Posted (edited)

1. What is your handicap? 8

2. What is your current location? TX
3. What is your current iron setup? Srixon ZX 4, Ping i230 5-GW

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Well for starters, I've never played Pinehurst or Wilson products. Wilson makes some great looking forged irons that I like the look of, but I've never hit. I would love to see how they stack up against some of the things I've played in the past.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? I already put in my PTO 😎

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely, I'll even bring my Nikon Z6.

Edited by TM golf guy

Ping G430 Max 10K 9° shaft???

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD 3w Ventus Red 7

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD 7w Ventus Red 7 

Srixon UX 4 23° Ventus Blue 8

Ping i230 5-U Dynamic Gold 105

Titleist Vokey SM9 54.10 (55°) and 60.08 Nippon Modus 105

Scotty Cameron 2024 Phantom 5.5

1. What is your handicap? 5

2. What is your current location? Cincinnati OH
3. What is your current iron setup? PXG 0211 project x 6.5

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I would like to be able to compare Wilson's current offerings to other irons I have tried in the past. I would like to experience a Golfwrx fitting experience and Pinehurst has been a bucket list destination. This experience could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Wilson makes great projects and I would like the opportunity to swing them. 

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? YES - teacher here and SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!! 

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? YES

1. What is your handicap? 6.1

2. What is your current location? Boise Idaho
3. What is your current iron setup? Ping I 230

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I think the products are great and have been fooling around with the Staff blade

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Heck to the yes!

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely and don’t let my Journalism degree influence you ! 😉

1. What is your handicap? 2.1

2. What is your current location? Cincinnati, Ohio
3. What is your current iron setup?  Callaway APEX TCB 4-AW

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?  Wilson is a brand that I think would be awesome to see make a splash in the industry.  Returning to the top where it has been in the past.   Going to Pinehurst would be amazing!  

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?  Yes

Callaway Paradym TD          9°   Mitsubishi Kai'li White 60

Callaway Paradym TD 3+     13.5°  Mitsubishi Kai'li White 70

Callaway Apex UW        19°   Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75

Callaway Apex TCB       4-AW  Project X

Callaway Jaws Raw      54°S ,60°Z True Temper DG Spinner 

Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide

Callaway Chrome Tour

Posted (edited)

1. What is your handicap? 4

2. What is your current location? Mendota Heights, MN 
3. What is your current iron setup? PXG Gen 5 0311T Xtreme Dark 5-PW

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I have played Wilson Irons from Wilson Staff Midsize about 30 years ago when John Daly won the British.  Even carried a 2 iron of that.  Also played the PI5 and FI5's from the Mid 2000s.  Great history with the company and new models look fantastic.  Oh and the course is pretty nice too :).

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes

WILSONGOLFMEMBERTRIP.png.87b5412f09a7ccfbfc23ff1ee8249d9d.png

Wilson Golf is off to an exciting start to the year and we are very excited to be part of this groundbreaking year for the company. GolfWRX and Wilson Golf have teamed up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience for four (4) of our members. During this trip, you will meet Wilson Golf's team of product experts, get fit into their brand new irons (and more 👀), play Pinehurst's newly renovated No. 10 course with the GolfWRX and Wilson team, with plenty more in store for the lucky members selected. 

Airfare, lodging, golf, and most meals will be covered. You'll just need to convince your boss and/or spouse (if applicable) that you deserve a few days off!

Edited by mngolf12

1. What is your handicap? 11.9

2. What is your current location? Buffalo, NY
3. What is your current iron setup? Mizuno JPX 919 Tour

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I've never been fitted and I liked the FG Tour V6 irons I had years ago.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yeah

Ping G400 Max 10.5, Ventus Blue 6S

TM Stealth 3 wood, Tour AD DI 7X

Callaway UW 21, Project X HZRDUS RDX Black

Mizuno CLK 25 Hybrid, Ventus Blue HB 10-X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 4-PW, AMT White X100

Ping Glide 3 56 Eye2

Cleveland RTX-4 60.03

Seemore PCB

1. What is your handicap? - 5.5

2. What is your current location? - Lima, Ohio
3. What is your current iron setup? - Srixon ZX5 4-5 Irons, ZX7 6-PW, Project X LZ 6.5 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? - I have been a big fan of the Wilson products over the last 5-10 years. The FG Tour V6 irons are maybe my favorite irons of all time, and they have been improving on them since. Now, on top of that, they are a real contender in the woods category as well! It would be great to compare all of the products vs. my current bag setup! 

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? - Yes, absolutely! My birthday is June 14th, so this would be an amazing early birthday present! 

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? - Yes, of course! 

Posted (edited)

1. What is your handicap? 8.6

2. What is your current location? Kansas City, MO
3. What is your current iron setup? Titleist T200 (3g) 5-PW (played at 4-9) vokey 46 - Project x 6.5

4. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Have only looked at/considered Wilson irons when Woodland was playing them and would enjoy testing their offerings (and am constantly trying new clubs)

5. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes

6. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes

Edited by xdoc22

TSR3 10o - Ventus Blue TR 6-x

915fd 5w - D+ Ltd. 80-x

Ts2 7w - Rombax P95-x

T200 3G 5-P - PX 6.5

Vokey 46oF, 52oF, 56oS, 60oV - PX 6.5

SC T22 NP2

um... 

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

• Haha 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

1. What is your handicap? 12

2. What is your current location? Goldsboro, N.C.
3. What is your current iron setup? Wilson D9 5 - GW, 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I’ve had the Wilson D100, C200, D300, Launchpads, DynaPower.  I just love the Line of Wilson products.  Cost and performance all in one.  I’d love to try any new Wilson product.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Without question!

1. What is your handicap? 10.7

2. What is your current location? Nottingham, MD
3. What is your current iron setup? Srixon Z785 4-pw w/Modus 120 stiff shafts, standard everything

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I have always thought Wilson was a very underrated brand in the golf world. I played a set of their Wilson tour V6 forged irons years ago and absolutely loved them. I'd love the chance to be fitted and try their new offerings and it would be an absolute dream to play Pinehurst. Thank you Wilson and GolfWRX for this awesome and unique opportunity! 

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Definitely 

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely, it would be my pleasure. 

1. What is your handicap? 4.3

2. What is your current location? Boston
3. What is your current iron setup? Miura TC 201 4-6 with Steelfiber 125x, Miura MC502 7-PW with Steelfiber 125x, Vokey SM9 50, 54, 58 with KBS $ Taper in Stiff

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?  I grew up in a time when Wilson was a premier brand.  Would love to see them get that recognition again

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?  Hell ya!

Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus TR Blue 6x 
Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus Blue 8x
Titleist T200 Utility with Fuji Ventus Blue HB 9x
Miura TC201 4-6 & MC502 7-PW with Steelfiber 125x
Vokey SM9 Tour Chrome Wedges- 50F, 54S, & 58D with KBS $ Taper S Flex
Bettinardi Tour Issue BB0 Flow Prototype

Posted (edited)

1. What is your handicap?

2. What is your current location? 

Panama City, FL
3. What is your current iron setup?

Srixon ZX7 4-PW, Modus 120 Stiff, Standard LLL

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?

I have always been a fan of Wilson golf products. In the past, I have used Wilson irons and putters with success. I have never been fit for irons, so any opportunity to do so would be exciting. Also, it would be a dream to get to play any of the Pinehurst courses. 

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?

Yes, absolutely!

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?

Yes, absolutely!

Edited by mbl32465

1. What is your handicap? 8.1 (lefty)

2. What is your current location? Durham, NC
3. What is your current iron setup? Callaway x forged cb ‘21 (4-6) mb ‘21 (7-9) cleveland rtx6 (46-60) 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I have grown up living in NC  and playing in Pinehurst my entire life and every time i go back it just reignites my love for the game. Im also a fan of the wilson iron having played a combo set previously and would be really excited to game the new irons as i am currently in the market again. 

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely! 

1. What is your handicap? 12

2. What is your current location? St Louis, MO
3. What is your current iron setup? Wilson D7 Forged, KBS $ Stiff

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I LOVE my D7's but they were bought off the rack, while I hit them well I would love the opportunity to meet with the experts and get an idea for irons customized for me

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Of course

1. What is your handicap? 6

2. What is your current location? Hartford CT
3. What is your current iron setup? Mizuno 245 with project x 6.0 shafts 3deg upright and +1/2 length

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I still have 2 sets of the 71-72 staff button back irons- that along with the sand wedge- that was one of the best set of irons made. Wilson is gaining market share little by little - there irons look to gain even more.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely!!! And compare them to other brands - it would be great!

1. What is your handicap? 6.2

2. What is your current location? San Diego, CA

3. What is your current iron setup? Cobra Forged Tec w/Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? It's a unique opportunity to hear directly from Wilson on how they develop their clubs, how it applies to golfers of all levels, test out the equipment, and do be able to do it in an amazing location. It'll also be a wonderful early birthday trip! 

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes

Driver: TaylorMade Qi10 9*

Fairways: TaylorMade M1 (2017) Aldila Black; Callaway Epic Flash 7 wood

Irons: Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons Steelfiber i110cw

Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 54*; Callaway JAWS Full Toe 58*

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour 

Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV

1. What is your handicap? 4.0

2. What is your current location? Richmond, VA 

3. What is your current iron setup?

2i and 3i Titleist 695 CB  with Projectx 6.0.  4i and 6i-PW Mizuno MP67 with Dynamic Gold S300. 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?

Pinehurst is an tough course, that makes you hit all the shots so its great for testing. I have been looking for new irons since my Mizzys are from 2007. I think Wilson has had a back seat in the golf club world over the past 5-10 years but I believe they are making a comeback and would love the opportunity to test some of their new equipment because their irons look fantastic. 

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?

Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?

Absolutely 

1. 2

2. Fargo, ND
3. Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $ Taper 130X

5. Wilson has been a sleeper brand.  Their Staff irons are phenomenal.  The brand is an underdog that I have been rooting for to succeed.  Plus, I am not nearly as fortunate as others to be able to knock off bucket list courses.  I love the game, but I do so on a muni budget haha.  Also, I would love a chance to nerd out about product design with the Wilson folks!

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? I can be!

7. 100% yes.  I love talking gear.  And, would be more than happy to provide pics, meaningful discussion, and review the gear. 

• Like 1

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

1. What is your handicap? 4

2. What is your current location? Las Vegas Nevada 
3. What is your current iron setup? Titleist T100 with KBS $taper shafts. Standard Loft and lie 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Yes, absolutely. 

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes, my job is very flexible and I’ll be available. 

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes, I would spend a lot of time creating a solid review and take plenty of photos. 

1. What is your handicap? 4

2. What is your current location? Beaverton, OR
3. What is your current iron setup? New Level 902 4-6 and New Level PF-1 7-PW, 1/4 long, 1 degree flat, project x 6.5, golf pride 360 standard grips

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? When I started playing golf I learned on Wilson Staff Pi5s. Played them forever and have always loved the brand. I’ve really enjoyed the renewed brand over the last few years and have been interested in trying the irons as I’ll need some new irons in the near future.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely! It would be part of the fun! Plus I’m a gear nerd so this is right up my alley!

Posted (edited)

1. What is your handicap? 7.2

2. What is your current location? Loxahatchee FL
3. What is your current iron setup? Srixon zx7 4-P modus 120 stiff + u65 3iron 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I've always been skeptical of wilson's products since so few professionals play them. I'd like to shed that bias and see what they're all about. In the last 10 years, i've basically had 3 sets of irons (mizuno JPX and Srixon Zx7), I am stubborn 

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? yes

Edited by EastpointeCC

Rogue ST 3D 10.5 GD AD DI 6s

Paradym 3D 15* Kali white  70s

U65 20* 

4-P ZX7 Modus 120s

50.08F/54.14F/60.10S Sm6 KBS $-taper

Phantom X12.5

PROV1