2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Wilson Golf Product Testing and Fitting Experience @ Pinehurst!

1. What is your handicap? 12.8

2. What is your current location? Scottsdale, AZ
3. What is your current iron setup? Srixon ZX5 4-5 + Srixon ZX7 6-P

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Have a strong connection to Chicago and US companies plus the rich history of Wilson, Padraig's presence and how they are going about marketing and supporting golfers. 

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely! As a full-time photographer the images are no issue and I've written part-time for golf websites in the past. 

Thank you for the consideration into this great opportunity!

1. What is your handicap?  23

2. What is your current location? Pittsford, NY
3. What is your current iron setup? Wilson D300 4-PW, Cleveland RTX 52 & 56 deg.

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Currently playing Wilson irons and due for an upgrade. Mostly because I've heard great things about their new irons, especially the Dynapower Forged.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely!

1. What is your handicap? 2

2. What is your current location? Columbus, OH
3. What is your current iron setup? P790 3iron, 4-PW all w/ X7’s

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?  New products look awesome and have read good things but not a place to try their offerings near me.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 5.2 index

2. What is your current location? Hastings, MI
3. What is your current iron setup? Sub 70 639 CB 6-8, 639 MB 9-pw, Sub 70 699 pro 5

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?  Always am interested in trying out new products, and Wilson has always made, at least to my eye, very clean almost minimalist designs.  Not extra frills, just clean, classic lines.  Still remember when the FG62 came out back in 2011 and thought they were just a beautiful set of blades, although I sure didn't have the game to play them.  Also always liked their wedges, and like the looks of the new zm line, especially the straighter looking leading edge.  It just suits my eye better.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Of course, would be my pleasure.

Titleist TSR3 9.0 Ventus Black 6X
Titleist TSi2 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75X

Callaway Epic Flash 18 Rogue Max 85TX
Titleist TSi2 21 Tensei AV Blue 75X
Sub 70 639 CB Black 5-8 KBS 120S
Sub 70 639 MB Black 9-PW KBS 120S
Sub 70 JB Black 48 KBS Tour S
Sub 70 JB Black 54 KBS TGI 80S
Sub 70 JB Full Groove Black 58 KBS TGI 80S
Bettinardi QB6 SBS

1. What is your handicap? +1.5

2. What is your current location?  Madison, MS
3. What is your current iron setup? ZX7 MK1 Modus 120x

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Never been fitted and never been to Pinehurst - win/win

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?  Yes.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?  Yes.

1. What is your handicap?     5

2. What is your current location?     Lewisburg, PA
3. What is your current iron setup?     Srixon ZX5s

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?     The pro at my home course is on staff with Wilson, so I've been able to try some of the clubs he gets. I've been especially impressed with the D9 forged and the Staff CBs.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?     Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?     Of course!

1. What is your handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Just north of Baltimore, MD
3. What is your current iron setup? TM speedblades that are too long and too chunky

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I've watched every review on YouTube and the irons I want to hit the most are the new dynapower forged

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golfcontent and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 10.2

2. What is your current location? Work (which is in Cape Coral, FL)
3. What is your current iron setup? P760 120 X100

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? To embark on a journey into the world of golf excellence with Wilson's exceptional collection of the best golf clubs, the best golf balls, and the best golf apparel in the game. 😉

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Just say the word.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? That would be great actually. I need to get my post count up to 75 so I don't have to pay to list stuff on the BST anymore. If things go well with the Wilsons I'm sure I'll have some 760s up for sale.

• Haha 1

Stealth2+ 10.5 | HZRDUS Blue 60 6.5

SIM2 Max 18 | Tensei Orange 75X

SIM2 Max 21 | AD VR 8X

P760 4-PW | DG 120 X100

MG3 50/54/58 | TI S400

TP Reserve B29

Vice Pro Plus

1. What is your handicap? 

2. What is your current location? 

South Bend,Indiana

3. What is your current iron setup?

MIZUNO JPX 919 Hot Metal 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?

Wilson has made great strides in testing and reviews and I would like experience using and learning about recent Equipment offerings and I’ve dreamed of visiting Pinehurst someday but unfortunately haven’t found the time or opportunity due to life,work schedules

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?

Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?

Definitely 

1. What is your handicap? 15.3

2. What is your current location? Van Vleck Texas
3. What is your current iron setup? Titleist TSR 3 10.5*.  Autoflex 505 XX, TSR 4 wood Tensei blue X, Srixon 3 Hybrid Hazardous stiff.  Srixon ZX7MK II through PW Nippon Tour 120 stiff.  +1/2", 2* upright.  Vokey SM9 502*,56* and 60* wedges, +1/2" and 2* upright.  LAB Mezz Max Putter.

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?  I had taken quite a long break from golf and have recently started to try and get back into it.  It would be great to get refitted with a set of irons from a company that I grew up admiring!  

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Most definitely!

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? More than willing!  This would be an awesome experience and I would love to share it with others.

1. What is your handicap? +1.7

2. What is your current location? Houston, TX
3. What is your current iron setup? Mizuno MP-20 Blades w/ PX shafts

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I feel like Wilson is very underrepresented in the market but makes some really nice looking clubs, especially in the irons. I haven't really considered them due to availability to test but I would like to see how their lineup performs. 

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? 100%

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15* Devotion HB 75-X
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

Posted (edited)

1. What is your handicap? 15

2. What is your current location? Altoona Wi
3. What is your current iron setup? Ping Anser 2012 with ping awt 2.0 black in stiff, 5-w

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Have enjoyed wilson products in the past and would love to have a unique setup and promote how good and under rated their products are. I have never been to Pinehurst, so that in itself would be an amazing experience. Also have never been fit before, and this would be quite special for a first fit.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yup

Edited by cz13X4

On 5/2/2024 at 12:39 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

WILSONGOLFMEMBERTRIP.png.87b5412f09a7ccfbfc23ff1ee8249d9d.png

Wilson Golf is off to an exciting start to the year and we are very excited to be part of this groundbreaking year for the company. GolfWRX and Wilson Golf have teamed up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience for four (4) of our members. During this trip, you will meet Wilson Golf's team of product experts, get fit into their brand new irons (and more 👀), play Pinehurst's newly renovated No. 10 course with the GolfWRX and Wilson team, with plenty more in store for the lucky members selected. 

Airfare, lodging, golf, and most meals will be covered. You'll just need to convince your boss and/or spouse (if applicable) that you deserve a few days off!

1. What is your handicap? 11

2. What is your current location?

Miami, Fl
3. What is your current iron setup? Callaway Paradym 6-gw

Edison 57 wedge , ben hogan 52

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?

Pinehurst? I can’t think of a more suitable area to test clubs in virtually any (and all) conditions

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?       YES

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?
YES DATES ARE FINE

1. What is your handicap? +0.6

2. What is your current location? British Columbia, Canada… but could fly out of Bellingham, WA airport really easy!! 

3. What is your current iron setup? Titleist T-100’s

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? My first year of college golf I bought a set of FG62’s and had them in the bag for following 10 years. I got a lot of joy on tournament days showing other players and the brand reps which irons I was gaming, always getting the same reaction about how clean they looked. Picked up some T-100’s last year because staring at the butter knives got a little too intimidating. However, still have the FG62’s on the wall. To this day I still game Wilson Staff products and absolutely love them. Trying out the new gear at Pinehurst and taking on that beast of a track would be unreal, so how can I say no.

Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely 

Posted (edited)

Whatttt!?  That's super awesome!

1. What is your handicap?    2ish

2. What is your current location?   Winona, MN (I can drive to Minneapolis for flights if needed)
3. What is your current iron setup?   Ping S55 Blue Dot,  Ping CFS X-stiff shafts.

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?   I'll try to keep it as brief as I can - but I've always had a soft spot for Wilson.  It was baseball and golf in my house as a kid.  I loved the Wilson Staff tour blades, and to this day I remember nearly holing out with a Gooseneck 9 iron. Growing up with peak John Daly, my brother and I dreamed of having a set of Ultra 45s with the Firestick shafts.  And we can't forget about the Killer Whale driver!  These days I am happy to see Wilson as kind of an underdog fighting back to gain ground in the golf space.  I like that you all have started partnering with some up and coming golfers like Ben Kruper and Ashton Gaulin as well as some great tour pros like (one of my favs) Paddy.  The ZM wedges look really nice, and of course the Staff Blades and CBs look so darn pure. I unfortunately haven't been able to experience Wilson's modern offerings and would really like to try them out.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yep!

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely.  I have enough time to slim down before the photo ops 🤣

Edited by molecularman

1. What is your handicap? 5.3

2. What is your current location? St. Louis, MO
3. What is your current iron setup? Cleveland RTX 4 60/54/50 wedges, Srixon Z785 PW-6, Srixon Z585 5 iron.

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? YES.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? I think I can swing it.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely!

1.What is your handicap? 5.5

2. What is your current location? Shelby Township,  MI

3. What is your current iron setup? 5 through GW mizuno  SW and Lob vokey

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?  I am looking for improving my accuracy with my irons.  It would also be awesome to be at Pinehurst to have this fitting

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?  Yes, I can make it.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?

Absolutely 

1. What is your handicap? 3

2. What is your current location? jonesboro, ar
3. What is your current iron setup? Srixon zx5 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Love testing new products and getting fit by tour quality fitters

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? for sure

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

1. What is your handicap? 5

2. What is your current location? Aylett, Ba
3. What is your current iron setup? T150/PX LZ’s

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Be fit into some classic looking irons on a classic course. Sounds like a good time to me.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Definitely 

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? 100%

1. What is your handicap? 0.5

2. What is your current location? Detroit, MI
3. What is your current iron setup? Titleist T-100 4-PW, PX 6.5 LZ shafts, standard. 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I’ve heard great things about Wilson golf as of late and very intrigued with their products. I’ve never been fitted and think this might be a great next step in being more competitive. This sounds like a once in a lifetime experience. 

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes

1. Handicap 9.9

2. Hampstead, NC

3. Mizuno 245 5-P, Vokey 48 Gap, 55 sand, and 58 Lob

4. I played Wilson Staff back in the 80’s then drifted away. A friend of mine plays Wilson and swears by them. I would like to see if this brand is as good as he says it is. 
5. Definitely available on 6/3-6/6 to drive up to Pinehurst.

6. Definitely will post pictures and write a review of the Wilson experience. 

1. What is your handicap? 0

2. What is your current location? Arlington, VA
3. What is your current iron setup? Mizuno Pro 223s with KBS Tour Vs

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Wilson seems to be making a resurgence in the market and I’m excited to try their latest stuff. Would also love the chance to play #10!

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely!

1. What is your handicap? +2.2

2. What is your current location? Bandon, Oregon

3. What is your current iron setup? Haywood MB/CB Combo Set with Mitsubishi MMT 125TX shafts

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I’ve heard a lot of good things about Wilson’s clubs as of late and would love the opportunity to test them against my current irons. Also, I’ve always wanted to play Pinehurst!

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes, of course!

Posted (edited)

1. What is your handicap? 4

2. What is your current location? St. Louis
3. What is your current iron setup? PXG Gen4 XP 5-PW Fujikura Axiom 75

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? They have always made fantastic looking and great performing products that never get the credit they should. Wilson are one the few companies that I could use their product exclusively through the bag. It’s just not easy to find somewhere that can fit for every catagory. In addition, the Fit AI tool is very interesting.

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Absolutely!!

Edited by hammergolf

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

1. What is your handicap?15

2. What is your current location?Boston area
3. What is your current iron setup? geotech blank with lagolf 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Seems like a dream to be to be able to play pinehurst and work with Wilson.  Also hit the CB today at the superstore they felt amazing

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes

On 5/2/2024 at 12:39 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. What is your handicap?

2. What is your current location?
3. What is your current iron setup?

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?

1.  Handicap is 10.3 and rising, ugh.

2.  Grand Rapids, MI area

3.  Ping S55, 4-PW, white dot (+1", 3* up), stock stiff

4.  Always yell it

5.  Wilson is putting out some really enticing products.  It has been quite a few years since I've played a Wilson club, would be great to get a close up look.  Oh, and Pinehurst.  Yeah.  That too.

6.  Surely.  

7.  The writeup is half of the fun.  

1. What is your handicap? 17.4

2. What is your current location? Jacksonville Beach FL
3. What is your current iron setup? Titleist T150 p-6 t200 5-4

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? I’ve always been curious by Wilson irons and have hit the blades before and they feel amazing but want to see how their other products are

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? Yes 

1. What is your handicap?  9

2. What is your current location? Plantation Florida
3. What is your current iron setup? Miura MB 001 with KBS C Taper Light 

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products? Would be a great opportunity to get fitted and also to try a modern Wilson iron. Last Wilson irons I used were the Pro Staff OS from my highschool playing days back in 2001

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024? YES

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media? YES

Miura MB 001,  C-Taper lite

Tour Issue 588 Forged raw wedges

Sim UDI, Whiteboard

Tour Issue CB4 Pro 4 wood, Aldila RIp Red Eyes

Tour Issue Sim 2 Max 8*, Tour AD GP5

Cameron Tei3 Newport 2, Ping Jas Anser

1. What is your handicap?  6

2. What is your current location?  Cary, NC
3. What is your current iron setup?  Mizuno MP-5, Aldila RIP Tour 115S

5. Why would you like to visit with Wilson Golf at Pinehurst to test their newest products?  I’m going to be replacing my irons and would love to try them out.

6. Are you available to travel and be on-site 6/3/2024 to 6/6/2024?  Sure will, short 1 hour drive from home!

7. Are you willing to post high-quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Wilson Golf content and media?  Absolutely!

Thanks!