headcovers for blade putters

laseranimallaseranimal Ball Striking MachineMembers Posts: 1,163
Just picked up a macgregor ironmaster blade thats making a run at gamer status any chance of finding an aftermarket headcover thats going to fit a heel shafted blade?

Comments

• xxioxxio Members Posts: 5,659 ✭✭
    The best bladecover made ever is the one that came with the BB2 (Bettinardi). Has a snap button on the back so it doesn't slip off. I'm trying to have a copy made for my Napa.
  • curryjcurryj Members Posts: 384
    the regular 'anser' style AM&E headcovers do come off the old style blade putters too easily, you realy got to keep a close eye on them.

I haven't seen the one that came with the BB2, but a snap button makes sense. You could also check out the latest Wilson 8802 putter's(the one with the red insert) headcover, it's a different style and I found it fitted much better.
  • laseranimallaseranimal Ball Striking Machine Members Posts: 1,163
    could an AM&E style cover be modified with a clasp or snap?
  • samm980samm980 Members Posts: 1,735
    I have a Titleist Bullseye Cover that I use on my Napa and it works very well. It is the first cover that I have had that stays on the putter.
    The best blade headcover, unfortunately it dosen't have Carbon Steel BB2 underneath. The Oil Can Napa under it was still made by RJB though.
  • stage1350stage1350 If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything. Members Posts: 10,239 ClubWRX
    AM&E makes a longer necked version of their headcover that I use on my BB2. It covers the hosel completely and doesn't slide off as easily.
    Tour Issue Bridgestone J715 B5 9.5° / Project X T1100 75g 6.5 flex ___OR___ TC Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9° / Graphite Design P9003 TX
    TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Project X T1100 95g 6.5 flex ______________ TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX
    TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° / Project X T1100 95g 6.5 flex____________ TC Callaway Epic hybrid 18° / Graphite Design DI-105 X
    DLC Black Bridgestone J15CB 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7_________ Scratch AR-1 v2 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7
    DLC Black Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 54°&60 / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7___ Scratch FIT DS 54°&60° / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7
    Bettinardi BB2 Prototype Copper Plated _______________________________ Scratch McCoy 8802 handmade

They can keep erasing this. They simply prove my point... censors.
    Ooops my pics didn't show. Apparently I don't have memory space left. Do I send the pics to anyone to post?
  • docbarnesdocbarnes Members Posts: 30
    Como makes a blade headcover similar to the ones used on Scottys. They have weird designs on them like dragons etc. Tourspecgolf.com