GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Hello, my name is... And I'm a terrible putter

2»

Comments

• Nwright4Nwright4 Members  136WRX Points: 60Posts: 136 Fairways
    Rules of Putting<br />
    <br />
    1. Confidence (I could say this 10 times)<br />
    2. Light grip pressure<br />
    3. Your backstroke and follow through should be the same distance (this is something I did not learn for a while and it has helped tremendously)<br />
    4. Trust the line and speed (I could say this 10 times as well)<br />
    5. Consistency with alignment/stroke/pre-shot routine (it can be out of the different, but if you do it the same every time you will be consistent)<br />
    6. Forget the putt you just hit (very important)<br />
    <br />
    Putting statistics really depend on your GIR. If you hit a lot of greens expect this to go up. If your missing a lot of greens and it is still high you should work on the short game. <br />
    <br />
    3 footers are all in the head and mechanics (eyes looking up, getting wristy etc.)
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.