ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Giannini G4 pics?

supashusupashu Advanced Members Posts: 266 ✭✭
I'm trying to decide on the straight center shaft or the double bend center shaft but I can't find any pics of the double bend cs at address. Anybody have one they'd like to snap a pic of for me?

Also any significant playing difference between the two or just a matter of taste?
Ping G400 LST 8.5 - Matrix Prototype 73X
Tour Edge Exotics EX10 - Aldila Rogue Max 75X
Adams Prototype 18 - Matrix Red Tie HQ3 92X
Ping E1 4-PW - Z-Z65
Cleveland 588 RTG 52, 56, 60 - DG S400
Odyssey WH Pro 2-Ball

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]"Dont play too much golf. Two rounds per day is plenty." - Harry Vardon[/font]

"Every day that I missed practicing takes me one day longer to be good." Ben Hogan

Comments

• eaglestan66eaglestan66 Advanced Members Posts: 508 ✭✭
    Your mailbox is full and you need to delete some in order for people to respond to you.

I have a new Wilson Staff V6 set 4 thru Pw available for sale with AMT X100 shafts.

Reach out to me at [email protected] if interested.

-Stan
    Wilson Cortex 10.5 Atmos TS Blue S
    Aeroburner TP Mini 14° Matrix 70 Proto S
    Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow 85 S
    Titleist 818 H1 21 ACCRA 85 S
    Miura CB57 4-Pw Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120S
    Miura 52 & 58 Black Series KBS 120S KM-350 putter
  • MaximilianMaximilian Advanced Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭
    I agree with eaglestan, but would like to elaborate a bit. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' />

Can't help you with pics of those putters, but in general when it comes to center shaft or double bend, a lot of it has to do with how it sets up for you. If you aim better with or without offset and where in your stance you prefer the ball to be.

Maybe slightly less important, not sure, but a double bend tends to want to steer the putter to rotate less, so if you have a lot of arc in your stroke, it may fight the natural rotation you have and end up feeling like it wants to twist a bit in your hands. But if your natural stroke has less face rotation, a double bend might feel more stable, like it's on a track. Center shafts tend to feel a bit looser, but may flow along your path with less resistance. At least that's my perception of them.
  • KRW59KRW59 Hoarder Advanced Members Posts: 796 ✭✭
    edited March 12
    supashu wrote:

I'm trying to decide on the straight center shaft or the double bend center shaft but I can't find any pics of the double bend cs at address. Anybody have one they'd like to snap a pic of for me?

Also any significant playing difference between the two or just a matter of taste?

I don't have the G4 , this is the wide body G40 double bend shaft.....full shaft

offset...375 gram , face balanced . Right handed -left eye dominant tend to like

the straight center shaft models more than the double bend ....
    Cobra King F8 10.5* / Fuji Diamond Speeder 5-SR
    TEE EX10 Beta 16.5* / Fuji Platinum Speeder 5-SR
    TEE EX10 19* / Fuji Platinum Speeder 6-S
    TEE EX9 22* / Attas 4U 7-S.
    TEE EX9 25* / Attas 4U 7-X
    I have added about 10 grams of weight to all the fwy / hybrid
    shafts , using Sensicore inserts wrapped with lead tape.

Cobra Forged Tec Black / 28* 6 iron thru 49.5* GW / 4.5* gapping
    Recoil 780 Es Smac wrap F3 / GW shaft internally weighted to 95 grams

King Black Wedges / 54* versatile/ Recoil 95 F3 shaft weighted to 110 grams
    58* versatile / Recoil 110 F4 shaft weighted to 125 grams ( heat shrink tube )

Piretti Savona 2 Elite《Murdered》or 1/1 GSS High Toe Potenza II

Flask - Crown Black