Bushnell Tour X Slope stopped working...I’ve had it 30 months so Bushnell won’t fix it....

Looking for any advice.

So the slope on my Tour X stopped working. Everything else works fine though.

I sent it to Bushnell. Since it’s out of warranty they just said they wouldn’t or couldn’t fix it. They then gave me a discount on a new rangefinder. Which is better than nothing, but i hate tossing another $370 to a company whose product may just break again.

Am I better off just selling the thing for whatever I can get, or should I attempt to open it up and see if there is anything visibly wrong with it...?

Or if any of you have seen this, definitely let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• A_G GolfA_G Golf Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    edited Jan 26, 2019 2:35pm #2
    I would probably sell it and look into other viable cheaper options. I still use a bushnell but once this one goes I'm going to switch to a different range finder. Not going to keep spending 300+ on a device that just tells me the distance.

Look into PinnedGolf, you can find them on instagram or research them on the web. Best of luck to finding what you need.
    Driver: Ping G400 LST, Hzurdus Yellow
    3- Wood: Cobra F8+, Hzurdus Black
    Irons: Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 3-PW, KBS Tour C-Taper X 130
    Wedges: Titiliest SM6 50* and 60*, Taylormade Spin Milled 56*
    Putter: Bettinardi BB1 (SummerLovin)
  • swgolferswgolfer GoLow2 Members Posts: 319 ✭✭
    There are plenty of great lasers in the $200 range....Golf Buddy LR7, Precision Pro etc. The technology has all caught up and there is no advantage to pay for anymore unless you want add-ons. Best of luck.
  • payerasjlpayerasjl Members Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I would "tinker" with it. I think the people at bushnell bank off the fact the average user isnt willing to try to fix it, so they just offer a discount on a new unit.

Id take a look and see what you can do... but then again im an engineer.

best of luck
    CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
    Get scratch or die trying