***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

CLOSED - Scotty Cameron Putter and SM7 Black Wedge Head are all that's left...- CLOSED

sdaileyiii ·  
sdaileyiiisdaileyiii ClubWRX  167WRX Points: 52Posts: 167 ClubWRX
Joined:  edited Mar 25, 2019 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1
CLOSED.....

All pricing is shipped inside the continental US.
    <br />
  • Scotty Cameron Studio Select Squareback No.2 34" - $OLD shipped – Very nice "MINT" original condition with headcover. Grip is a little slick, but that is to be expected for a putter this age. Show very limited use.<br />
    <br />
  • Edel E3 Torque Balanced Black Putter 34" - $OLD Shipped – Never gamed…only used inside on carpet. Comes with headcover. As New, but removed the plastic…<br />
    <br />
  • Scotty Cameron Select RoundBack (originally 34, but cut to 32.5") - &#shipped - Shows normal wear and in excellent condition. I got this on trade, but don't have a need for it. The shaft was originally 34" but is was cut down to 32.5" (measured from cap of grip down shat to sole). Comes with orognal pictured headcover<br />
    <br />
  • Titleist Vokey SM7 58/12 D Grind Black (head only) - shipped – Chipped around the with it a little to test the bounce, but like my current wedge better. This is in MINT condition!<br />
    <br />
  • Miura MG-S01 Tour 50*/7 Forged Wedge - $OLD shipped – Gamed this for 2 rounds and practice shipped with it a little, but is in Excellent condition. Great feeling wedge!<br />
    <br />
  • Srixon Z765 Iron Heads (5-PW Z765 & 4 iron is Z565 – 7 heads total) - $OLD shipped – Show normal use and bag chatter, but still a lot of life left in these…As far as I know standard L/L.<br />
    <br />
  • Cleveland 588MB 3-PW Iron Heads - $OLD shipped – These are BEAUTIFUL and MINT! I purchased these as NEW, but upon receipt they had been hit…I played 2 rounds with them, but going a different direction. 3 iron is still in plastic. As far as I know standard L/L. These are very forgiving for blades as proven with the Maltby Playability Factor ratings… Can also purchase the original shafts and grips for an additional $55.<br />
    <br />
  • S300 3-PW Taper .355 shafts with Grips (Pulled from the Cleveland 588MB's) – $OLD shipped or $ if also purchasing the 588MB heads. - 3 iron shaft still has plastic on grip) These were Standard length when installed. Excellent Condition Will not sell these prior to sale of 588MB heads, but will keep a waiting list if needed.<br />
    <br />
  • KBS Tour 120 4-PW Taper .355 Stiff Shaft Pulls with new Karma 360 Grips (Pic of measurement is 4 iron) $ shipped<br />
    <br />
  • AeroTech SteelFiber i95 Stiff Taper .355 4-pw iron shafts with Iomic grips - $OLDshipped – The shafts and grips are both in excellent condition and only have 2 rounds of use. Graphite just isn't my cup of tea…Measurement show is 4 iron length.<br />
<br />
STILL AVAILABLE:<br />
<br />
Scotty Cameron RoundBack:<br />
Posted:
Post edited by sdaileyiii on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27117WRX Points: 475Posts: 27,117 Marshals
    sdaileyiii wrote:
    <br />
    All pricing is shipped inside the continental US.
      <br />
    • Scotty Cameron Studio Select Squareback No.2 34” - $200 shipped – Very nice “MINT” original condition with headcover. Grip is a little slick, but that is to be expected for a putter this age. Show very limited use.<br />
      <br />
    • Edel E3 Torque Balanced Black Putter 34” - $150 Shipped – Never gamed…only used inside on carpet. Comes with headcover. As New, but removed the plastic…<br />
      <br />
    • Scotty Cameron Select RoundBack (originally 34, but cut to 32.5”) - $225 shipped - Shows normal wear and in excellent condition. I got this on trade, but don’t have a need for it. The shaft was originally 34” but is was cut down to 32.5” (measured from cap of grip down shat to sole). Comes with orognal pictured headcover<br />
      <br />
    • Titleist Vokey SM7 58/12 D Grind Black (head only) - $95 shipped – Chipped around the with it a little to test the bounce, but like my current wedge better. This is in MINT condition!<br />
      <br />
    • Miura MG-S01 Tour 50*/7 Forged Wedge - $105 shipped – Gamed this for 2 rounds and practice shipped with it a little, but is in Excellent condition. Great feeling wedge!<br />
      <br />
    • Srixon Z765 Iron Heads (5-PW Z765 &amp; 4 iron is Z565 – 7 heads total) - $275 shipped – Show normal use and bag chatter, but still a lot of life left in these…As far as I know standard L/L.<br />
      <br />
    • Cleveland 588MB 3-PW Iron Heads - $275 shipped – These are BEAUTIFUL and MINT! I purchased these as NEW, but upon receipt they had been hit…I played 2 rounds with them, but going a different direction. 3 iron is still in plastic. As far as I know standard L/L. These are very forgiving for blades as proven with the Maltby Playability Factor ratings… Can also purchase the original shafts and grips for an additional $55.<br />
      <br />
    • S300 3-PW Taper .355 shafts with Grips (Pulled from the Cleveland 588MB’s) – $65 shipped or $55 if also purchasing the 588MB heads. - 3 iron shaft still has plastic on grip) These were Standard length when installed. Excellent Condition Will not sell these prior to sale of 588MB heads, but will keep a waiting list if needed.<br />
      <br />
    • KBS Tour 120 4-PW Taper .355 Stiff Shaft Pulls with new Karma 360 Grips (Pic of measurement is 4 iron) $90 shipped<br />
      <br />
    • AeroTech SteelFiber i95 Stiff Taper .355 4-pw iron shafts with Iomic grips - $165 shipped – The shafts and grips are both in excellent condition and only have 2 rounds of use. Graphite just isn’t my cup of tea…Measurement show is 4 iron length.<br />
    <br />
    SquareBack No.2:<br />
    Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • willhardisonwillhardison AlabamaMembers, Paid BST  36WRX Points: 23Handicap: 7Posts: 36 Bunkers
    Looks like pics of the 7-P for 588s was accidentally subbed with more Srixon pics.
    Posted:
  • LuckyLowbrowLuckyLowbrow ClubWRX  367WRX Points: 65Posts: 367 Greens
    I'll take the Squareback. Thanks.
    Posted:
  • sdaileyiiisdaileyiii ClubWRX  167WRX Points: 52Posts: 167 ClubWRX
    <br />
    Looks like pics of the 7-P for 588s was accidentally subbed with more Srixon pics.<br />
    - Thanks for the heads-up! I will update.
    Posted:
  • BluemileBluemile Charleston, SCMembers  66WRX Points: 34Posts: 66 Bunkers
    Willing to split the 4 iron head out of the srixon set? If so i would be interested.
    Posted:
    Bluemile wrote:
    <br />
    Willing to split the 4 iron head out of the srixon set? If so i would be interested.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I’m going to wait and see if there is a buyer for 4-pw before separating. If someone just wants the 5-pw we can work something out. Thanks for the interest.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BluemileBluemile Charleston, SCMembers  66WRX Points: 34Posts: 66 Bunkers
    sdaileyiii wrote:
    <br />
    Bluemile wrote:
    <br />
    Willing to split the 4 iron head out of the srixon set? If so i would be interested.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I’m going to wait and see if there is a buyer for 4-pw before separating. If someone just wants the 5-pw we can work something out. Thanks for the interest.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sounds good
    Posted:
  • cemeterymowercemeterymower RETIRED FIREFIGHTER TexasClubWRX  105WRX Points: 63Handicap: +0.2Posts: 105 Fairways
    sent PM on Edel putter Thanks
    Posted:
  • Q-ManQ-Man Members  2WRX Points: 0Posts: 2
    Kbs tour shafts would like to buy
    Posted:
    Q-Man wrote:
    <br />
    Kbs tour shafts would like to buy<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Just sent message with PayPal info. Thanks!
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.