ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Scotty Cameron Putter and SM7 Black Wedge Head are all that's left...

sdaileyiiisdaileyiii ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 85 ClubWRX
All pricing is shipped inside the continental US.
  • Scotty Cameron Studio Select Squareback No.2 34" - $OLD shipped – Very nice "MINT" original condition with headcover. Grip is a little slick, but that is to be expected for a putter this age. Show very limited use.
  • Edel E3 Torque Balanced Black Putter 34" - $OLD Shipped – Never gamed…only used inside on carpet. Comes with headcover. As New, but removed the plastic…
  • Scotty Cameron Select RoundBack (originally 34, but cut to 32.5") - $225 shipped - Shows normal wear and in excellent condition. I got this on trade, but don't have a need for it. The shaft was originally 34" but is was cut down to 32.5" (measured from cap of grip down shat to sole). Comes with orognal pictured headcover
  • Titleist Vokey SM7 58/12 D Grind Black (head only) - $95 shipped – Chipped around the with it a little to test the bounce, but like my current wedge better. This is in MINT condition!
  • Miura MG-S01 Tour 50*/7 Forged Wedge - $OLD shipped – Gamed this for 2 rounds and practice shipped with it a little, but is in Excellent condition. Great feeling wedge!
  • Srixon Z765 Iron Heads (5-PW Z765 & 4 iron is Z565 – 7 heads total) - $OLD shipped – Show normal use and bag chatter, but still a lot of life left in these…As far as I know standard L/L.
  • Cleveland 588MB 3-PW Iron Heads - $OLD shipped – These are BEAUTIFUL and MINT! I purchased these as NEW, but upon receipt they had been hit…I played 2 rounds with them, but going a different direction. 3 iron is still in plastic. As far as I know standard L/L. These are very forgiving for blades as proven with the Maltby Playability Factor ratings… Can also purchase the original shafts and grips for an additional $55.
  • S300 3-PW Taper .355 shafts with Grips (Pulled from the Cleveland 588MB's) – $OLD shipped or $ if also purchasing the 588MB heads. - 3 iron shaft still has plastic on grip) These were Standard length when installed. Excellent Condition Will not sell these prior to sale of 588MB heads, but will keep a waiting list if needed.
  • KBS Tour 120 4-PW Taper .355 Stiff Shaft Pulls with new Karma 360 Grips (Pic of measurement is 4 iron) $ shipped
  • AeroTech SteelFiber i95 Stiff Taper .355 4-pw iron shafts with Iomic grips - $OLDshipped – The shafts and grips are both in excellent condition and only have 2 rounds of use. Graphite just isn't my cup of tea…Measurement show is 4 iron length.

STILL AVAILABLE:

Scotty Cameron RoundBack:

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner Rules Official Posts: 26,158 mod
    sdaileyiii wrote:

All pricing is shipped inside the continental US.
    • Scotty Cameron Studio Select Squareback No.2 34” - $200 shipped – Very nice “MINT” original condition with headcover. Grip is a little slick, but that is to be expected for a putter this age. Show very limited use.
    • Edel E3 Torque Balanced Black Putter 34” - $150 Shipped – Never gamed…only used inside on carpet. Comes with headcover. As New, but removed the plastic…
    • Scotty Cameron Select RoundBack (originally 34, but cut to 32.5”) - $225 shipped - Shows normal wear and in excellent condition. I got this on trade, but don’t have a need for it. The shaft was originally 34” but is was cut down to 32.5” (measured from cap of grip down shat to sole). Comes with orognal pictured headcover
    • Titleist Vokey SM7 58/12 D Grind Black (head only) - $95 shipped – Chipped around the with it a little to test the bounce, but like my current wedge better. This is in MINT condition!
    • Miura MG-S01 Tour 50*/7 Forged Wedge - $105 shipped – Gamed this for 2 rounds and practice shipped with it a little, but is in Excellent condition. Great feeling wedge!
    • Srixon Z765 Iron Heads (5-PW Z765 & 4 iron is Z565 – 7 heads total) - $275 shipped – Show normal use and bag chatter, but still a lot of life left in these…As far as I know standard L/L.
    • Cleveland 588MB 3-PW Iron Heads - $275 shipped – These are BEAUTIFUL and MINT! I purchased these as NEW, but upon receipt they had been hit…I played 2 rounds with them, but going a different direction. 3 iron is still in plastic. As far as I know standard L/L. These are very forgiving for blades as proven with the Maltby Playability Factor ratings… Can also purchase the original shafts and grips for an additional $55.
    • S300 3-PW Taper .355 shafts with Grips (Pulled from the Cleveland 588MB’s) – $65 shipped or $55 if also purchasing the 588MB heads. - 3 iron shaft still has plastic on grip) These were Standard length when installed. Excellent Condition Will not sell these prior to sale of 588MB heads, but will keep a waiting list if needed.
    • KBS Tour 120 4-PW Taper .355 Stiff Shaft Pulls with new Karma 360 Grips (Pic of measurement is 4 iron) $90 shipped
    • AeroTech SteelFiber i95 Stiff Taper .355 4-pw iron shafts with Iomic grips - $165 shipped – The shafts and grips are both in excellent condition and only have 2 rounds of use. Graphite just isn’t my cup of tea…Measurement show is 4 iron length.

SquareBack No.2:

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • willhardisonwillhardison Members Posts: 24
    Looks like pics of the 7-P for 588s was accidentally subbed with more Srixon pics.
  • LuckyLowbrowLuckyLowbrow ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 343
    I'll take the Squareback. Thanks.
  • sdaileyiiisdaileyiii ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 85 ClubWRX

Looks like pics of the 7-P for 588s was accidentally subbed with more Srixon pics.
    - Thanks for the heads-up! I will update.
  • BluemileBluemile Members Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited March 8
    Willing to split the 4 iron head out of the srixon set? If so i would be interested.
    Bluemile wrote:

Willing to split the 4 iron head out of the srixon set? If so i would be interested.

I’m going to wait and see if there is a buyer for 4-pw before separating. If someone just wants the 5-pw we can work something out. Thanks for the interest.
  • BluemileBluemile Members Posts: 19 ✭✭
    sdaileyiii wrote:

Bluemile wrote:

I’m going to wait and see if there is a buyer for 4-pw before separating. If someone just wants the 5-pw we can work something out. Thanks for the interest.

Sounds good
  • cemeterymowercemeterymower RETIRED FIREFIGHTER TexasClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 68 ClubWRX
    sent PM on Edel putter Thanks
  • Q-ManQ-Man Members Posts: 2
    Kbs tour shafts would like to buy
    edited March 9
    Q-Man wrote:

Kbs tour shafts would like to buy

Just sent message with PayPal info. Thanks!
    Post edited by Unknown User on