GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Wilson Optix vs Maxfli Softfli vs Soft Feel...any opinions?

nlinneman20 ·  
nlinneman20nlinneman20 Saint LouisMembers  330WRX Points: 91Handicap: 12Posts: 330 Greens

Hitting some of my most consistent drives distance wise with the Softfli and Straightfli however, if they go on sale, would really like to give the Optix and/or Srixon Soft Feel a try as I love the red matte and cant spot them a mile away. Any differences between the three? SS is about 100. Same ball with different logos, color and price?

Posted:

Comments

• trapsmv15trapsmv15 Plattsburgh, NYMembers  1759WRX Points: 124Handicap: 8Posts: 1,759 Platinum Tees

Duo is really close. Close enough where if you prefer those colors instead of Softfli, go for it. Can’t speak to the Srixon, but this iteration of the Duo is close enough now that I fully stocked up and switched (Softfli is my favorite surlyn ball ever made)

Posted:

Wilson Staff Launch Pad 10.5*

Wilson Staff Launch Pad 15.0* + 18.0*

Wilson Staff Launch Pad FY 19.5*

Wilson Staff Launch Pad 4-SW

Wilson Staff Infinite Michigan Ave (34”)

Wilson Staff Duo Soft Optix (Matte Red)

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • nlinneman20nlinneman20 Saint LouisMembers  330WRX Points: 91Handicap: 12Posts: 330 Greens

Why did you go with Duo if you love the Softfli? Admittedly I havent looked at the differences between the two.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.