Devotion 5 and Motore F1

hayam ·  
hayamhayam Say Yes to KoolAide.Members  2053WRX Points: 2Posts: 2,053 Platinum Tees
Tried both and very suprised.
Although devotion is 5 deg torque ... and motore is 4.00 deg Torque..

devotion flexes a bit more on the board than motore.

devotion 250 cpm tipped 3/4 inch and motore is 255 Tipped 1/4 inch ..

Devotion alot "stiffer & stable, felt like v2 shafts " and lower spin compated to motore F1.

Motore felt much better , devotion have better rollouts ...

Devotion is a pretty scary shaft in terms of spin reductions... better than whiteboard X65 or aviscore RED 79S in terms of spin reduction.. in my opinion but still pretty high launch... Just dont like the feel at all.
Posted:

Comments

• tr0dddtr0ddd Richmond, VA Members  490WRX Points: 0Posts: 490
    Interesting, i've never hit the devotion
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • FAIRWAYFOUND!FAIRWAYFOUND! The relentless pursuit of the one putt Members  1281WRX Points: 0Handicap: 5.8Posts: 1,281
    That sounds really good. So good that I just bought a Devotion 7!
    Posted:
  • bobmarleybobmarley Please don't drink the HATERADE! Members  800WRX Points: 0Posts: 800
    I've used the Devotion 6 in my driver for the last few months and have yet to find anything better. image/idhitit.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
    Posted:
  • FAIRWAYFOUND!FAIRWAYFOUND! The relentless pursuit of the one putt Members  1281WRX Points: 0Handicap: 5.8Posts: 1,281
    So now I've read that they play both soft to flex and stiff to flex????
    Posted:
  • hayamhayam Say Yes to KoolAide. Members  2053WRX Points: 2Posts: 2,053 Platinum Tees
    They just feel very v2 type of stiff... even at high torque manufacturer ratings...
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.