Oakley shoes

mfetterman ·  
mfettermanmfetterman  281WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 281 Greens
Joined:  edited Aug 22, 2006 in Golf Style and Accessories #1
how are they
Was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the oakley line of golf shoes. I am going to need a new pair for next year and was looking at these and they are not all that bad price wise. I just don't play enough anymore and in really wet conditions to merit spending a lot on shoes. I actually was thinking about the zip tye model as they are the cheapest and they actually look quite comfortable. Would like to hear your responses and especially if you have tried the zip tye's. Also, are they comparable size wise to foot joys ( I will have to order mine, no one here in central PA has them that i know of). Thanks.
Posted:

Comments

• raehtz10raehtz10 I'm Back!!  1008WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 1,008
    How are they? UGLY! Look comfortable though
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mfettermanmfetterman  281WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 281 Greens
    They are a bit different looking but do look comfortable. What about the neck tye 2.0's. They are not a whole lot more and i have always preferred a single color shoe. Anyone's thoughts on these as well.
    Posted:
  • 857 Pro-Ti857 Pro-Ti Music Addict  975WRX Points: 1Charter Members Posts: 975 Bunkers
    I've worn the Neck Tye and Overdrive low for the past 2 years. Very comfortable and waterproof. The Bow Tye is UGLY image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    Posted:
  • KonkliferKonklifer Thinkin' of a master plan...  8017WRX Points: 572Members Posts: 8,017 Titanium Tees
    I like the Bow Tye 2 the best.
    Posted:
    PING G400 Max 10.5° (-)
    (fw tbd)
    PING G410 19° (F-)
    PING i25 22°, 26°
    Callaway XHP 6-AW
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth, 54° SS, 58° ES
    PING Scottsdale TR B60, 34.5"
    Srixon Z-Star Yellow
  • GozzGozz  1018WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 1,018
    This guy always has oakleys on ebay. He also has a few Tommy Bahamas right now.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Grapevinehil...Q20golfQQsofpZ0
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.