AimPoint Green- Reading Method

with Mark Sweeney
Whether you're a professional golfer, caddie, junior, or amateur golfer, AimPoint Green-Reading will transform your game by teaching you the one aspect of putting which is never taught--exactly where to aim.

Mark Sweeney has pioneered a revolutionary green-reading method based on the highly accurate, Emmy Award-winning AimPoint Technology seen on the Golf Channel. Using the AimPoint Green-Reading Method, you will never again have to guess at how much break to play for any putt within 20 feet of the hole. Learn that putting is predictable and discover the most effective and reliable ways to determine the direction and precise amount of break for any putt.

Come discover how to apply AimPoint green reading concepts to any green you ever play, and learn that putting is highly predictable at:

Tashua Knolls Golf Club in Trumbull, CT on November 8th, 2009

9am to 11am
12pm to 2pm
3pm to 5pm

2 hour clinic cost $150

PM me to sign up or if you have any questions.

Thank you!

www.aimpointgolf.com

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those interested...I would highly recommend if you're in the northeast you cannot afford not to go!

FYI...

Several Tour players are using this Green Reading System in Tournament Play and/or in Practice

Garrett Willis just won last week on the Nationwide Tour using the AimCharts and he told me on Monday how much of a great assistance they were inside of 20 feet.

Brian Smock uses them on the practice greens to improve his green reading inside 20 feet

Anna Rawson just started tinkering with them...

Scott McCarron and Tad Fujikawa use them on the PGA Tour

Mark Sweeney and I discussed the other day of having an a huge "3 day Putting/Green Reading School" revealing ALL the "Good Stuff" that you cannot get anywhere... especially on the more difficult double and triple breakers"

For anyone in the area (like me), I would highly recommend this clinic. I took a lesson recently with Keith (the OP) and it was incredibly helpful in taking the guesswork out of green reading, identifying the fall and zero lines and being able to predict the break for any putt under 20 ft for a multitude of green speeds and slope severity. I used to be someone who had very little confidence in my aiming due to my indecision about break. 90% of the time, my indecision and doubt about my aim would affect my stroke. Now that I have much more confidence about the aiming point, I can just concentrate on speed and my putting has been remarkably better. The clinic will open eyes and you will NOT be disappointed!

Callaway Rogue Max LS, 10.5, Kai'li 65S
Titleist 913, 15, Diamana 95
Titleist 913HD, 18, Diamana 92HY
8-P Mizuno MP4, 3-7 MP64, C-Taper S
52-08, 58-08 Titleist SM8
Putter, Cleveland Classic #1, 34"

Dave, THANKS for sharing the item on Scott McCarron. I was taught to use some of the things from Aimpoint/Mark Sweeney by David Orr and can see the immediate positive impact on my putting confidence and performance. So I would recommend to anyone to take advantage of the clinic that was mentioned at the start of this thread. Or any other way to learn this material.

Knucklefade,

I believe an Aimchart can only be purchased through Mark Sweeney, however, it is a tool that is meant to be used in conjunction with the AimPoint Green-reading clinics or instruction from a certified instructor. I believe that he tries to shy away from selling them to those who have not been exposed to his methods in a formal setting (clinic or private session). Another good way to gather some information would be to join the AimPoint Forum (www.aimpointgolf.com)

Dave

[quote name='Dave Bove' post='1987814' date='Oct 4 2009, 09:57 PM']Knucklefade,

I believe an Aimchart can only be purchased through Mark Sweeney, however, it is a tool that is meant to be used in conjunction with the AimPoint Green-reading clinics or instruction from a certified instructor. I believe that he tries to shy away from selling them to those who have not been exposed to his methods in a formal setting (clinic or private session). Another good way to gather some information would be to join the AimPoint Forum (www.aimpointgolf.com)

Dave[/quote]

Thanks, Dave.

[quote name='Dave Bove' post='1987814' date='Oct 4 2009, 09:57 PM']Knucklefade,

Dave[/quote]

So the aimcharts are most useful when you attend a clinic of Aimpoint Green reading.....which is what the whole thread was about.........Blatant solicitation or have the forum rules changed to allow this?

For those that don't know what the Aimchart is; it's basically a guide to how much putts break based on slope, green speed, distance, and the distance from the fall line of the putt. The chart is pretty self explanatory if you can identify the slope and green speed. A Breakmaster or an iphone w the breakmeter app can enumerate the slope for you.

You can buy the chart from the putt doctor dot com.

So there's no videos of the clinic or anything like that? The only true way to learn the system is to attend a clinic?

I can't believe the method is that sophisticated and complex that it can only be taught first person.

I'm not questioning it's effectiveness, just the method of delivery. Every other aspect of golf has been commited to books/videos. Why not this one?

Nothing personal, but if I'm traveling to Connecticut, it's for a full day of instruction, not a couple of hours...

[quote name='John Graham' post='1990380' date='Oct 6 2009, 11:35 AM'][quote name='InTheHole' post='1990372' date='Oct 6 2009, 11:31 AM']So there's no videos of the clinic or anything like that? The only true way to learn the system is to attend a clinic?

I can't believe the method is that sophisticated and complex that it can only be taught first person.

I'm not questioning it's effectiveness, just the method of delivery. Every other aspect of golf has been commited to books/videos. Why not this one?

Nothing personal, but if I'm traveling to Connecticut, it's for a full day of instruction, not a couple of hours...[/quote]

You can go see Mike Adams at Hamilton Farms. He's in New Jersey and also certified. The reason there aren't any books or videos yet is because of how new it is. Mark is working on both these things.
[/quote]

Ah! Very good. Fair enough.

How does Dr. Farnsworth's book, [b][i]The Putting RX [/i][/b]relate to Aimpoint? Is it an explanation of the method or does it just incorporate some of the concepts into a larger overall picture of putting?

Obviously it is somehow related to Aimpoint in that the book is advertised on the Aimpoint web site.

[quote name='John Graham' post='1990380' date='Oct 6 2009, 11:35 AM'][quote name='InTheHole' post='1990372' date='Oct 6 2009, 11:31 AM']So there's no videos of the clinic or anything like that? The only true way to learn the system is to attend a clinic?

Nothing personal, but if I'm traveling to Connecticut, it's for a full day of instruction, not a couple of hours...[/quote]

You can go see Mike Adams at Hamilton Farms. He's in New Jersey and also certified. The reason there aren't any books or videos yet is because of how new it is. Mark is working on both these things.
[/quote]

Like John said, Mark is working on both of these. I believe the book is finished and he is waiting for it to be published. DVD's are in the works as well but takes time.

The video on orrgolf.com "Where to Aim" is with Mark Sweeney and has a lot of good information for those who cannot attend a clinic or have a certified instructor near them.