2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Is BSG gone?

zing2006

Do you think the Trans-Atlantic cable to Britain got cut?

I believe the $599 Dell out of the Memorial Day flier BSG bought in 2003 is on its last legs. When they said they were upgrading to a superduperhighend model, they meant the $799 model with 128 megs of RAM. And that was a computer joke. (cool)

Bottom line, the search feature was more powerful than anyone could imagine. It emptied Lake Mead with only one search. The search was entitled: douchey comments. There were simply too many to display.

Was that slander? Or simply conjecture?

My leegal team is on it!

By the way does anybody else get turned on by cross-eyed women?

I am surprised you are even on here. When you published your schedule last week, 10-11CST was reserved for showering and phone calls with OEM's. How did you manage to slip in some forum talk? I had 7,000 PMs myself to answer just from midnight last night. You are a beast.

My gimp is at my side!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not naive you just say you are above bashing and that is all you do. I like both sites for the golf information but other than that I see more open post bashing them and have never seen an open post bashing golf wrx, what happens in private I have no idea, but this is an open post and I see nothing but negative posts. I dont no why what happens at bsg should affect this site at all.

Consider it a Public Service Announcement. I feel obligated to voice my opinion when a business treats me like crap. Their customer orientation sucks.

Customer service? I am not sure what customer orientation is.

Same thing, it's business geek speek. It's a new paridigm shift, we're creating the new normal. I'll take an AR to work with the team on this going forward. Let's create a BKM that we can use to delight our stakeholders. Etc.

It's really a more expansive view of how you treat your customers besides dealing with their product issues, etc. It's an attitude & culture thing.

I am not naive you just say you are above bashing and that is all you do. I like both sites for the golf information but other than that I see more open post bashing them and have never seen an open post bashing golf wrx, what happens in private I have no idea, but this is an open post and I see nothing but negative posts. I dont no why what happens at bsg should affect this site at all.

Consider it a Public Service Announcement. I feel obligated to voice my opinion when a business treats me like crap. Their customer orientation sucks.

It's like when I get pubis in my soup whilst not asking for it.

Same thing, it's business geek speek. It's a new paridigm shift, we're creating the new normal. I'll take an AR to work with the team on this going forward. Let's create a BKM that we can use to delight our stakeholders. Etc.

You are such a damn dork!

You see so many negative responses about BSG because we can post negative things on here without being banned...unlike posting on BSG

If you post anything they do not like................you get banned

If you comment on their BS about how tour equipment is made of different metals..............................................you get banned

If you qustion why they really only care about making money on that site................................................................you get banned

So..if you like surfing on pins and needles stay over there..until you get banned (cool)

See, my pubis reference is much easier to understand. Quit trying to impress us Keith.

They're moving the server to an unsecured, offsite location for server upgrades (aka The TOUR Dept garage).

They're working on some BIG changes with MAJOR OEMS. I was able to snag this super-secret spy photo:

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

You see so many negative responses about BSG because we can post negative things on here without being banned...unlike posting on BSG

If you comment on their BS about how tour equipment is made of different metals..............................................you get banned

If you qustion why they a\really only care about making money on that sire................................................................you get banned

So..if you like surfing on pins and needles stay over there..until you get banned (cool)

Very simple but well stated.

Is ESPN down? Oh that's right, they don't have the level of traffic BSG does. They only have 249 active posters, not 250.

Can we get back to talking about golf equipment? BSG and I have talked, and everything is not fine fine.

NORTH CAROLINA, COME ON AND RAISE UP!

Take your shirt off and swing it round your head, just like a helicopta.

If you qustion why they really only care about making money on that site................................................................you get banned

Or if you have friends they do not like, you get banned... :cheesy:

Is ESPN down? Oh that's right, they don't have the level of traffic BSG does. They only have 249 active posters, not 250.

Can we get back to talking about golf equipment? BSG and I have talked, and everything is not fine fine.

NORTH CAROLINA, COME ON AND RAISE UP!

Take your shirt off and swing it round your head, just like a helicopta.

I'm here! Holla!! (cool)

Guys I just found at there is going to be a roundtable discussion in Vegas about this very issue at the Flamingo Hilton. There is going to be jeans modeling, server discussions, and the whole thing is going to be moderated by Tom Wishon. Sam is bringing juice and cookies, so you guys should be there. All profits will go to anyone with a paypal account because paypal accounts help you avoid taxes.

Be there!

3 woods of a certain power A ticket to the Tom Wishon vs. Todd Thrun Power Meeting in Vegas that never happened

Ease up. Most of us are OLD BS g members, some banned for whatever reason.

All need to vent from time to time....

Ease up and re-evaluate what Your contributions to Golfwrx are taking Your recent posts in consideration.

cheers (cool) ,

Soeren

My bag
TM SIM2 Max driver, G425 Max woods, Titleist 818 hybrid, Srixon Z565 irons, Vokey SM7 wedges, Yes Tracy III putter

It was fun whilst it lasted

I LOVE the word whilst - it makes me feel like an Insider.

It reminds me of BSG a few years ago on the Inside, when people wanted to be there and enjoyed being there.

In all seriousness we bash because BSG went out of their way to do something unjust to everyone of us. Do you really think we would say this stuff just for shock value?

Just a thought.

Guys I just found at there is going to be a roundtable discussion in Vegas about this very issue at the Flamingo Hilton. There is going to be jeans modeling, server discussions, and the whole thing is going to be moderated by Tom Wishon. Sam is bringing juice and cookies, so you guys should be there. All profits will go to anyone with a paypal account because paypal accounts help you avoid taxes.

Be there!

I wish it were going to be held at the at the Four Queens downtown. I'm a roller there. I don't venture out to the Strip even though I have the financial strength to do so. I prefer $2 Blackjack with the "real" people of Vegas. The iced tea is much better downtown too.

It's really a more expansive view of how you treat your customers besides dealing with their product issues, etc. It's an attitude & culture thing.

Your geek speek does not make any sense and has nothing to do with customer service.

To the haters, notice the BSGers surfing at the bottom here. If they post, they are banned over there. So they simply read and perhaps someday it will sink in.

On another note, I just sourced some retail tour Tommy Armour heads. They will be $6000 a piece, paypal only. Any takers? Did I have you at paypal? Will someone buy eight heads clocked 27º open for some reason? Only time will tell. I already have seven PMs about these heads and I haven't even posted this yet. Somewhere 7 guys are lying to their wives and setting up dummy checking accounts.

3 woods of a certain power A ticket to the Tom Wishon vs. Todd Thrun Power Meeting in Vegas that never happened

To the haters, notice the BSGers surfing at the bottom here. If they post, they are banned over there. So they simply read and perhaps someday it will sink in.

On another note, I just sourced some retail tour Tommy Armour heads. They will be $6000 a piece, paypal only. Any takers? Did I have you at paypal? Will someone buy eight heads clocked 27º open for some reason? Only time will tell. I already have seven PMs about these heads and I haven't even posted this yet. Somewhere 7 guys are lying to their wives and setting up dummy checking accounts.

Which 3 wood is the best?

Your geek speek does not make any sense and has nothing to do with customer service.

Kieth is Executive VP of HP Worldwide, he makes more in an hour than I do in 6 years. He owns a home in Steamboat Springs but still rides the rails with the hobos and plays golf with the mill workers at the local muni!

They're moving the server to an unsecured, offsite location for server upgrades (aka The TOUR Dept garage).

They're working on some BIG changes with MAJOR OEMS. I was able to snag this super-secret spy photo:

Here's the new server hardware:

They own the paddles? You're giving them too much credit.

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

Anything lefty? (cool)