Regarding Hogan's swing changes

Forewood ·  
ForewoodForewood MW2Members  316WRX Points: 0Handicap: +2Posts: 316
It's well documented the origin of hogans swing change and "secret" came from his bad ducking hooks that kept him from contending. My question is if anyone has ever read anything about him getting "stuck" and flipping at impact? Or even getting stuck and hitting push cuts as well?
Posted:

Comments

• lonestar48lonestar48 Members  189WRX Points: 0Posts: 189
    This is nonsense. Mr. Hogan never hit anything other than pure, laser-guided missiles after discovering the "secret". Ever. End of thread. image/derisive.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':derisive:' />
    Posted:
    Titleist 910 D2, 8.5*, Aldila RIP-stiff
    Titleist 910F 15*, 19*
    Mizuno MP-64, 3-PW
    Mizuno MP T-4 50*, 56* Vokey 60*
    PING Anser
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ForewoodForewood MW2 Members  316WRX Points: 0Handicap: +2Posts: 316
    lonestar48 wrote:
    This is nonsense. Mr. Hogan never hit anything other than pure, laser-guided missiles after discovering the "secret". Ever. End of thread. image/derisive.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':derisive:' />

Ok put down the lotion and the picture of hogan and reread the OP. And if you think hogan never hit a bad shot post secret you have other issues.

I'm asking prior to his swing change if anyone recalls any legitimate info regarding his hooks and if he talked about being stuck and flipping at impact.
    Posted:
  • lonestar48lonestar48 Members  189WRX Points: 0Posts: 189
    Forewood wrote:

lonestar48 wrote:

Ok put down the lotion and the picture of hogan and reread the OP. And if you think hogan never hit a bad shot post secret you have other issues.

I'm asking prior to his swing change if anyone recalls any legitimate info regarding his hooks and if he talked about being stuck and flipping at impact.

Lighten up, Francis. If you want to engage the people of this forum in good conversation you need to be able to recognize the humor in some posts.

Now, since you've clarified that you're interested in knowing if he discussed his hooking or flipping prior to his change, I can say that I've never seen anything written about it (he was, after all, very private and reserved about such things) but I have seen a YouTube video of an instructor (I think) talking about flipping. This video is of the swing footage but I couldn't find the one with the discussion. Hope this helps, it may get you on the right track to something beneficial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oURjm5XeNm0
    Posted:
    Titleist 910 D2, 8.5*, Aldila RIP-stiff
    Titleist 910F 15*, 19*
    Mizuno MP-64, 3-PW
    Mizuno MP T-4 50*, 56* Vokey 60*
    PING Anser

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.