Anyone want to play in Houston tomorrow morning (October 5)?

pearsonified ·  
pearsonifiedpearsonified Extreme enthusiastMembers  1840WRX Points: 130Handicap: 1.7Posts: 1,840 Platinum Tees
I'm gonna play tomorrow morning in Houston, and if you're able to join me, feel free to PM. I'd like to tee off between 10 and 11am, but I'm flexible here.<br />
<br />
Right now, I'm looking at either Wildcat Lakes, Southwyck, BlackHorse North, Greatwood, or River Pointe (but I'm open to any other hookups you may have).
Posted:
Callaway Fusion 9º •• Matrix Black Tie 75m4 X
TM 2016 M2 3HL 16.5º •• Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 65x
Callaway Apex 20º •• Project X EvenFlow Black Hybrid 6.5
Adams CMB 4-P •• DG TI S400
TM MG 50º/9º •• Project X LZ 5.5
TM MG 54º/11º •• DG Wedge
TM ATV Grind Tour Spin 60º •• KBS 105 Wedge
TM TP Patina Del Monte 35"

2020 Index: 1.7
2020 Anti: 5.5
Tagged:

Comments

• mlp021mlp021 Members  465WRX Points: 45Handicap: 8.2Posts: 465 Greens
    Wish you were going to play on Saturday. Hope you found someone to play with...but, the real question is where did you end up playing?
    Posted:
    Driver: Titleist TS2 - Stiff
    Hybrid: Mizuno CLK 
    Irons: Mizuno JPX 919 Hotmetal Pro - Project X LZ
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX 4 - 50* 54* 58*
    Putter - Odyssey Mini Jailbird

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.