5 lessons!

N0rs3man ·  
N0rs3manN0rs3man Members  113WRX Points: 47Posts: 113 Fairways
I have this book on audio and have listened to it around 20 times. Every single time I get another piece. This book has been so good for my game it's unreal. Last year i was struggling to break 100 on a 6k course. This past summer I am shooting 80 regularly and huge gains are weeks away. The flat style has improve accuracy tremendously. Along side super easy driver swing that gets the ball in play on every hole. Club traveling around body and hitting ball with a positive AoA really sends the ball with really high efficiency.

My biggest takeaway from the book is hips firing first, second would be keeping hand on or at least below the plane. Third would be foot position. Primarily open stance on short irons and closed stance with driver.

Posted:

PXG 0811XF Gen. 2 HZRDUS ProjectX shaft
King Cobra ROUGE X shaft woods
Sterling single length irons
Random putter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.