Miura CB-57 and CB-1008 Iron Heads, Miura 59, 53, 50 Wedge Heads, Toulon Memphis Garage, TM 3 UDI

sdaileyiiisdaileyiii ClubWRX Posts: 96 ClubWRX
For Sale:

All priced include shipping inside the continental US.

Miura CB1008 4-PW iron heads. $OLD

Miura CB57 4-PW iron heads. $OLD

Miura 59* Wedge head (no shaft) Excellent condition (used 1 round and trial at range) - bent to 58*, but can have it bent back to 59* if buyer desires. $OLD shipped

Miura 53* Wedge head (no shaft) Excellent Condition (used 1 round and trial at range) - bent to 54*, but can have it bent back to 53* if buyer desires. $OLD shipped

Miura 50* Wedge head (no shaft) Excellent Condition (used 1 round) - This seems to be the same as their Tour model wedge. $95 shipped

First to pay gets

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,663 admin
    sdaileyiii wrote:

For Sale:

All priced include shipping inside the continental US.

Miura CB1008 4-PW iron heads. All in very nice shape with only a few rounds of use. PW never used. Show only minimal bag chatter, please see pics for condition. $825 Shipped

Miura CB57 4-PW iron heads. All in very nice condition and only used for approximately 5 rounds. PW used for 1 round. Show only minimal bag chatter, please see pics for condition. $565 shipped

Miura 59* Wedge head (no shaft) Excellent condition (used 1 round and trial at range) - bent to 58*, but can have it bent back to 59* if buyer desires. $95 shipped

Miura 53* Wedge head (no shaft) Excellent Condition (used 1 round and trial at range) - bent to 54*, but can have it bent back to 39* if buyer desires. $95 shipped

Miura 50* Wedge head (no shaft) Excellent Condition (used 1 round) - This seems to be the same as their Tour model wedge. $95 shipped

Buy all 3 Miura wedge heads for $265

Toulon Memphis Garage 34" - Excellent condition - see pics. Comes with headcover $285 shipped

TaylorMade Tour Preferred 3 UDI 20* with KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff shaft. $115 Shipped

First to pay gets item.

CB1008 Iron Heads:

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • tourpuretourpure Members Posts: 279 ✭✭
    Most professional ad I have seen. GLWS.
  • sdaileyiiisdaileyiii ClubWRX Posts: 96 ClubWRX
    tourpure wrote:

Most professional ad I have seen. GLWS.

Thanks!
  • GnomesteelGnomesteel Members Posts: 976 ✭✭
    Oh man, those CB57's are tempting.
  • GolpherNYGolpherNY Members Posts: 11
    great stuff--wondering what shafts you had in the 57s and the wedges and how long you've had them?
  • sdaileyiiisdaileyiii ClubWRX Posts: 96 ClubWRX
    GolpherNY wrote:

great stuff--wondering what shafts you had in the 57s and the wedges and how long you've had them?

Thanks for the interest. I had them about 6 months. They were a backup set, so rarely saw much use. I had some Oban CT-115 stiff shafts in them that I will also be listing when I get around to it... The wedges still have KBS Tour 120 stiff shafts. I haven't got around to removing them, so if someone wants the wedges with shafts, I can sell them that way also. The 50* is the black nickel KBS Tour shaft and the 53 and 59 are standard chrome shafts. The wedges are all +1/2" in length.
This discussion has been closed.