Looking to purchase a Callaway BB Fusion Heavy Driver....

....but they are a bit tough to find. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction. Callaway Pre Owned has some, but no reg flex w/ 10.5 degree loft. Nothing on ebay. Thanks, Ed

Comments

• HuskyFanHuskyFan ClubWRX Posts: 85 ClubWRX
    You could also get the non-heavy version and cut the shaft down an inch yourself. You can then find the 12g weight that goes in the heavy version on eBay to bring the swing weight back up.
  • lil'mikelil'mike Members Posts: 1,291 ✭✭
    Did you post this in the WTB section? Also CPO has a sale on driver's now! You might want to check that out!
  • cjs71988cjs71988 Members Posts: 27 ✭✭

Maybe check sidelineswap.com and if not, how about purchasing the one you found and having a different shaft installed? Just a thought..

keep calm.
  • edweatheredweather Members Posts: 27 ✭✭

@HuskyFan said:
    You could also get the non-heavy version and cut the shaft down an inch yourself. You can then find the 12g weight that goes in the heavy version on eBay to bring the swing weight back up.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I did buy the regular Fusion driver. The 12 gram weight was tough to find, even on ebay. I contacted Callaway, and they were happy to send one. I'm currently enjoying the driver, and haven't needed to cut it down yet and install the weight. Might give it a shot at grip change time, but not sure.