GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Voice Caddie L4 Rangefinder - Opinions needed/Help Wanted

papichulosteve ·  
papichulostevepapichulosteve Members  1741WRX Points: 131Posts: 1,741 Platinum Tees

Does anyone have any experience with this rangefinder, or at the very least, can you point me in the direction of some reviews? I've done some typical google digging, but basically everything sounds like a direct copy/paste from their press release. I've narrowed it down to either this or the Precision Pro NX7 Pro, and based on the overall lack of info available, I'm leaning towards the Precision Pro. But I'd like to get some info and give it a fair shot to compare and contrast. Any and all help or info would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks.

Posted:

Comments

• cfmgolfcfmgolf Members  692WRX Points: 129Handicap: 5-9Posts: 692 Golden Tee

Sorry - can't comment on the Voice Caddie, but Precision Pro is top notch, very active on this site, and they typically have a promotional code for WRXer's. I think you will find quite a few satisfied users of the Precision Pro product s on this site. I am in no way affiliated with them, just a fan.

Posted:
    Cobra Speedzone 9* w/ HZRDUS Yellow
    Cobra F9 3/4W w/ Tensei Blue 1/2" Short 
    Callaway Rouge 3H & 4H
    Ping G710 5-P w/ KBS Tour 120
    Cleveland CBX 2 48*
    Cleveland CBX 2 52*
    Cleveland CBX Full Face 56*
    TM Spider X 34" blue
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • papichulostevepapichulosteve Members  1741WRX Points: 131Posts: 1,741 Platinum Tees

On -, @cfmgolf said:

Sorry - can't comment on the Voice Caddie, but Precision Pro is top notch, very active on this site, and they typically have a promotional code for WRXer's. I think you will find quite a few satisfied users of the Precision Pro product s on this site. I am in no way affiliated with them, just a fan.

yeah, they're probably going to be the one's i go with, but was just curious if anyone knew anything first hand about the voice caddie. i've tested out the precision pro at golf shows in the past and came away really impressed, their presence here and in social media just kinda cements it.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.