Voice Caddie L4 Rangefinder - Opinions needed/Help Wanted

papichulostevepapichulosteve Members Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with this rangefinder, or at the very least, can you point me in the direction of some reviews? I've done some typical google digging, but basically everything sounds like a direct copy/paste from their press release. I've narrowed it down to either this or the Precision Pro NX7 Pro, and based on the overall lack of info available, I'm leaning towards the Precision Pro. But I'd like to get some info and give it a fair shot to compare and contrast. Any and all help or info would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks.

Comments

• cfmgolfcfmgolf Members Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry - can't comment on the Voice Caddie, but Precision Pro is top notch, very active on this site, and they typically have a promotional code for WRXer's. I think you will find quite a few satisfied users of the Precision Pro product s on this site. I am in no way affiliated with them, just a fan.

Cobra F9 Tour Length 9* w/ Smoke Shaft    TBD!!
    Cobra F9 3/4W w/ Smoke Shaft 1/2" Short 
    Adams "old school" 19* Hybrid
    Ping G700 4-U w/ Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX 3.0 52*
    Cleveland RTX 3.0 56*
    Odyssey Blade 
  • papichulostevepapichulosteve Members Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@cfmgolf said:
    Sorry - can't comment on the Voice Caddie, but Precision Pro is top notch, very active on this site, and they typically have a promotional code for WRXer's. I think you will find quite a few satisfied users of the Precision Pro product s on this site. I am in no way affiliated with them, just a fan.

yeah, they're probably going to be the one's i go with, but was just curious if anyone knew anything first hand about the voice caddie. i've tested out the precision pro at golf shows in the past and came away really impressed, their presence here and in social media just kinda cements it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file