Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Finding Value-Not a BST ad

courcy75courcy75 Members Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

I am writing this with the intent of not breaking the forum rules as I won't give the details of an item I am looking to sell. If you can't find previous items sold on this board or Ebay, what's your go to?

Driver: TM 17' M1 9.5 Kuro Kage S
TM 07' Burner TP 3 wood
TM 07’ Burner TP 5 wood
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4-PW Project X 6.0
Mizuno T7 52 Satin
Mizuno T7 56 blue 
Nike Engage 60 Dual Sole
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport Beach

Comments

• phatchrisrulesphatchrisrules Members Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

PGA Tour Value Guide. They have almost everything. Second swing also posts used prices. However, if you have an especially rare item you might want to call some local shops to see what it might be worth. If it is something that isn't particularly sought after (like 15+ year old product, second tier products nowadays like Lynx, Pro Select, etc.) it would be best just to take the hint that nobody else is selling it and just give it to someone you know or donate it to Goodwill. I've seen far too many items in consignment shops that are overpriced by at least $100 because of sentimental value or a lack of research.

Cobra F9 7.5 - Accra TZ5 55
    Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5 - Fubuki V 70
    Callaway Rogue SZ 18 - Diamana Thump 85
    Mizuno CLK 22* - Speeder 75HB
    New Level 1031 5-P - DG105 Black Onyx
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth - DG105 Black Onyx
    Bettinardi BB0 "Gotta Sting" Proto 1 of 1 
    Scotty Cameron Teryllium T22 Newport
  • kdog25kdog25 Members Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

It’s hard to go wrong with final values on eBay as that shows what people are actually paying for something. Unless as mentioned above you have something on the rare end.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file