GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Finding Value-Not a BST ad

courcy75 ·  
courcy75courcy75 Members  301WRX Points: 139Posts: 301 Greens

I am writing this with the intent of not breaking the forum rules as I won't give the details of an item I am looking to sell. If you can't find previous items sold on this board or Ebay, what's your go to?

Posted:
Driver: TM Tour Issue 17' M1 9.5 Kuro Kage S
TM 07' Burner TP 3 wood
TM 07’ Burner TP 5 wood 
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4-PW Project X LZ 6.0 +1/2
Mizuno T7 52 Satin Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout +1/2
National Custom Works 56 Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout +1/2
National Custom Works 60 Project X LZ 5.5 Blackout  +1/2
Scotty Cameron Studio Design JAT 

Comments

• phatchrisrulesphatchrisrules Southern Ontario, CanadaUnregistered  2130WRX Points: 394Handicap: 6.5Posts: 2,130 Platinum Tees

PGA Tour Value Guide. They have almost everything. Second swing also posts used prices. However, if you have an especially rare item you might want to call some local shops to see what it might be worth. If it is something that isn't particularly sought after (like 15+ year old product, second tier products nowadays like Lynx, Pro Select, etc.) it would be best just to take the hint that nobody else is selling it and just give it to someone you know or donate it to Goodwill. I've seen far too many items in consignment shops that are overpriced by at least $100 because of sentimental value or a lack of research.

Posted:

Taylormade R510TP - Speeder 757
    Sonartec NP-99 14* and 17* - NV Green 85
    Nickent Genex 3DX 21* - Dynamic Gold SL
    Titleist 660 4-P - Dynamic Gold
    Cleveland 54* and 59* - Dynamic Gold
    Scotty Cameron Teryllium

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • kdog25kdog25 Members  1770WRX Points: 339Posts: 1,770 Platinum Tees

It’s hard to go wrong with final values on eBay as that shows what people are actually paying for something. Unless as mentioned above you have something on the rare end.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.