All Sold!! MD5 JAWS 46S Tour Issue S400

Numb ·  
NumbNumb  81ClubWRX Posts: 81
Joined:  edited Nov 10, 2019 2:49pm in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

No trades at this time!

1. 2019 Callaway Apex Pro DOTS. (TC serial number) 3-PW. Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 Onyx shafts. (3 iron has chrome shaft). Standard L/L/L. Great condition. Purchased from another member on here a month or so ago. I used them for 3 rounds. S400 doesn't fit me so back up for sale. The 7 and 8 iron show the most wear, equivalent of 10-15 rounds. The rest of the set in great shape. For those who are unfamiliar with the "DOT" version of the Apex Pro it is a fully forged version and does not have the face cup. These are very soft and have amazing feel. They were limited to a few hundred sets worldwide and have a TC (Tour Issue) serial number. Asking SOLD

2. Callaway MD5 JAWS 46 degree Wedge. S Grind. Order directly from Callaway. Standard Length. 1 degree flat. Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 ($25 upcharge). MCC +4 grip with 2 wraps. Used for 2 rounds. Maybe seen 15-20 balls. Almost new condition. Asking SOLD

3. Callaway MD5 JAWS 58 degree wedge. Low W (wide) Grind with 8 degrees of bounce. (New grind for this year). Purchased from a local store. Standard L/L/L. After it was purchased I had a local club builder install a Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shaft into it. But it does not have the shaft band, but if you pull the grip it will show Tour Issue S400. MCC +4 Grip with 2 wraps. I will include the original Callaway shaft as well. Same as above, like new, maybe 15-20 balls. Asking SOLD

Pin 10/29

Posted:
Post edited by Numb on

Comments

• Rogtsaamokin66Rogtsaamokin66  232Members Posts: 232

Pm sent

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ani5009ani5009 High Bridge, NJ 345Members Posts: 345

Any chance you'd be willing to do just the Apex heads? GLWS

Posted:
    TM M4 9.5*
    Titleist 917F2 15*
    Mizuno CLK 3 Hybrid 19*
    Mizuno MP-59 4-P
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50/54/58
    Bettinardi BB-1 (2011)/Odyssey Jailbird Mini
  • wallaceshawnwallaceshawn  265ClubWRX Posts: 265

Any trades? Have Bushnell Pro Xe

Posted:
  • wallaceshawnwallaceshawn  265ClubWRX Posts: 265

Or head only?

Posted:
  • Lenny2Lenny2  144Members Posts: 144

Jaws wasn’t impressive?

Posted:
  • NumbNumb  81ClubWRX Posts: 81

JAWS was great. I pre-ordered the 46 to go with a set of irons that didn't have a PW but since changed my irons and now have a set PW. The 58 L/W bounce is really good but I just went back to a 56/60 setup.

I've had a couple offers for heads only. I'm going to give it a few more days trying to sell as is before exploring that option.

Posted:
This discussion has been closed.