We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Very Good Shape Mizuno's and NEW Scotty! I have a problem and need New equipment!******PRICE DROPS**

dorm ·  
dormdorm East Tennessee 59WRX Points: 40Members, Paid BST Posts: 59
Joined:  edited Dec 5, 2019 4:09am in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

First Up-Mixed set of MP-18MB(6-PW) SC(4 & 5) FliHi(3) normal wear with bag chatter, & 7 iron has a small chip(see photo), Fli Hi 3 used less than 3 rounds, Nippon Tour 105 R Flex great shafts standard length, loft and lie. I have been a life long True Temper S300 or X100 guy but were fitted for these 18 months ago and was a little apprehensive to go to "R" flex but this set up was fantastic. Love these Mizuno's I just need more forgiveness due to limited practice time. $600 NOW- $550 shipped CON US. PM with questions.

Next is a New Scotty Phantom 5.5- 35"($350 NOW-$300 shipped CON US) used only on practice green 4 times, wife "asked" me to clean up some of my putters and this is the newest and least used so it was chosen to go.

Posted:
Post edited by dorm on

Comments

• vankodyvankody  48WRX Points: 23Members Posts: 48

If that was a Phantom 12 we would be in business! GLWS!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • dormdorm East Tennessee 59WRX Points: 40Members, Paid BST Posts: 59

Yes, basically brand new was in the bag for less than 5 rounds(4 wedges normally). $100 shipped con us

Posted: