Replacement for ProLaunch Blue 65X driver shaft?

anythingfinite ·  
anythingfiniteanythingfinite Members  216WRX Points: 96Posts: 216 Fairways

Currently trying to replace my Razr Fit Xtreme that has a ProLaunch Blue 65 X shaft @ 46.5". Recently bought a GBB Epic with Fujikara 62 S at 45.5" from BST but still not seeing the performance I am used to with my old driver. Love the look and adjustability of the head, but the staff feels too soft. My SS averages 103-105 and my driving average is 260yds.

Any recommendations on comparable shafts that might be worth looking into?

Posted:

Comments

• drumdude96drumdude96 Members  964WRX Points: 132Posts: 964 Golden Tee

I would just get another ProLaunch Blue. Golfworks has the new version for only about $50 and if you want they could put an adapter and grip on it for you as well. You just tell them what length you want the driver to play and they build it for you. All in, you'd probably only be looking at $100 or so. The ProLaunch is a great shaft, and the price makes it an incredible value.

Posted:
    Bag 1                                                                                              Bag 2
    Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 9° Diamana W Series 60 S                    Ping G400 Max 10.5 UST Attas 4U 6TS
    Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 14° 3W Diamana D+ 70 S                     Ping G25 3W PWR S
    Callaway Big Bertha OS 19° Hybrid KBS Steel Hybrid S                         Ping G25 5W Steelfiber ss85 S
    Titleist 915H 24° and 27° KBS Steel Hybrid X                                       Ping G25 23°, 27°. and 31° Hybrids KBS Tour V 110
    Wilson Staff FG Tour F5 6-GW KBS Tour V 125 ss 2x                             Ping G25 irons 7-UW KBS Tour V 120
    Callaway MD3 54° W Grind bent to 55° DG S400                                  Ping Glide 54° SS KBS 610 125 S+
    Callaway MD3 60° S Grind bent to 59° DG S400                                   Ping Glide 58° TS KBS 610 125 S+
    Odyssey O-Works Red #7s                                                                 Ping Sigma Tyne H
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • anythingfiniteanythingfinite Members  216WRX Points: 96Posts: 216 Fairways

Went with another ProLaunch Blue, but went down to the 55X. With my EF SZ in D+2 setting, it's a rocket.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.