Shingo's Grips

zojozojo Members Posts: 854 ✭✭
from US Open
i found this picture of shingo and his grips look awesome in that green color. They're cords but I can't seem to find who they're made by. Anyone got a clue because I want to get them:

Comments

• Putt4dohPutt4doh Charter Members Posts: 1,427
    Nevermind those grips....how about that belt!?

image/yess.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />
  • simmoboysimmoboy Members Posts: 777
    those are some pritty nice looking grips i wouldnt mind getting myself some aswell.

Brent
  • JohnnyJohnny Get Kwok'd Charter Members Posts: 8,706 ✭✭
    aren't those iomic.. or something like that ???

Woods : Callaway Razr TA, Titleist F3-05
    Hybrid : Adams LSP XTD
    Irons : Fourteen TC910 3&4I, Nike VRProCombo 5-PW
    Wedges : Fourteen RM-11 54/60
    Putter : Nike Method 003 Oven

• sergizmosergizmo Members Posts: 2,742 ✭✭
    Lambkin Dual Durometer Crossline?
  • IMAGOLFERIMAGOLFER Charter Members Posts: 1,302 ✭✭
    zojo wrote on Jun 14 2005, 06:19 PM:
    i found this picture of shingo and his grips look awesome in that green color. They're cords but I can't seem to find who they're made by. Anyone got a clue because I want to get them:
    »

Sharpro's "vineyard green" color grips look very similar. I wish they made their colored grips in full cord versions. I don't like the half cord grips. I sent them an email asking about full cord ones...

http://www.sharprogrip.com/
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,651 admin
    IMAGOLFER wrote on Jun 14 2005, 10:16 PM:
    zojo wrote on Jun 14 2005, 06:19 PM:
    »

Sharpro's "vineyard green" color grips look very similar. I wish they made their colored grips in full cord versions. I don't like the half cord grips. I sent them an email asking about full cord ones...

»

Where's the cowboy hat???
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • sergizmosergizmo Members Posts: 2,742 ✭✭

»

[/quote]

Only the butt end of the grip is coloured with the Sharpo grips, the other half is black. In the pictures it looks like Shingo's whole grip is green.

Looking at the Lambkin Dual Durometer Crosslines again they appear too dark to be Shingo's grips.

The mystery continues...
  • fireicefireice Members Posts: 416 ✭✭
    I have the Lambkin Dual Durometer Crossline grips and the ones Shingo has are too light. Good luck with your search.
  • lohrm1lohrm1 Charter Members Posts: 402
    Probably lomic grips out of Japan. Really expensive.
  • zojozojo Members Posts: 854 ✭✭
    well, i know they're not iomics because iomic doesn't make cords and i'm almost positive that these are cords. I guess the search must go on!