ping redwood anser (satin finish)

kekoa ·  
kekoakekoa ClubWRX  9351WRX Points: 840Handicap: 4-20Posts: 9,351 ClubWRX
How much do they normally sell for??
Hi guys, a local guy wants to sell me a brand new ping aser redwood for $210. Should I jump on this deal or can i do better??

I just tried this putter a few days ago and I want it bad. It will likely beat out my scotty ss newport II.

thanks
Posted:

Comments

• bjacksonbjackson Win The Day Marshals  5689WRX Points: 56Posts: 5,689 Marshals
    It's not worth that much.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members  8110WRX Points: 2Handicap: 8.3Posts: 8,110 Titanium Tees
    You could find better deals on ebay but the offer is $40 under retail. If the putter is like new no harm in jumping on it if you want it now and want to avoid the potential problems of ebay. However, you might want to get him down at least to $200.
    Posted:
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt golfgodsforme Members  303WRX Points: 0Posts: 303
    i wouldnt pay anymore than 175 for it.
    Posted:
  • kekoakekoa ClubWRX  9351WRX Points: 840Handicap: 4-20Posts: 9,351 ClubWRX
    502 to Right wrote on Jan 20 2009, 03:25 AM:
    You could find better deals on ebay but the offer is $40 under retail. If the putter is like new no harm in jumping on it if you want it now and want to avoid the potential problems of ebay. However, you might want to get him down at least to $200.

actually, the putter is brand new from my shop.

all the ones on e-bay don't have the black finish on them. i've been looking for a while now. image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
    Posted:
  • cloudlxcloudlx Members  1031WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,031
    Its not a bad deal, but you can find them cheaper, even though the black finish is tougher to find
    Posted:
  • kekoakekoa ClubWRX  9351WRX Points: 840Handicap: 4-20Posts: 9,351 ClubWRX
    cloudlx wrote on Jan 20 2009, 12:30 PM:
    Its not a bad deal, but you can find them cheaper, even though the black finish is tougher to find

thanks. i guess I'll hold out for a bit longer and hope for a deal.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Fat DukeFat Duke Members  126WRX Points: 0Posts: 126
    I say go for it! You will get it right away and same time you are supporting your local shop.
    Posted:
  • nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    Get it now. It's a good 40 bucks under retail, as someone mentioned above...if it's mint....just do it! image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.