Golf hat for a large head

HackerD  HackerD Student of the gameMembers Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
I am 7 3/4 hat size. The only golf hat that fits me is the Titleist a-flex or flex fit size L/XL. I've tried Ping, Nike and Bridgestone L/XL flex fits and they're too small. Any others I should try?
Ping G30 12°
Adams Tight Lies Ti 3w
Cally X2 Hot 3-4H
Mizuno JPX-850 5-GW
Vokey SM 54.14
Cally MD PM 58.10
SC Studio Select Newport 2

Comments

• golfpunk59golfpunk59 CanadaMembers Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm 7 3/4 too and the Ping pinstripe with the mesh fits real nice it's nice and deep too. Other than that its the xl Titleists and sometimes I find a Taylormade hat that works.
    Driver: 9* M3 440 Fuji Pro Tour Spec 63x
    3 Iron: Titleist 712u Tour Issue S400
    Irons: 4,6,8-PW 716 MB Nippon 125x
    Wedges: SM7 52* F 58* D Dynamic Gold S400
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Mid Slant
  • schneck1977schneck1977 Members Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a 7 5/8 and feel your pain. I have a large collection of Titleist flex fitish hats. I have found that the Under Armour flexible hats (L or XL) depending on the style are plenty big for my melon as well.
    Driver: Taylor Made M4 D-type
    FW: Titleist 917 F2 16.5*
    HYB: Titleist 818 H1 19*
    HYB: Titleist 818 H1 23*
    Irons: Adams CB2 5I - PW
    Wedges: PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 50*SS 54*SS 58*WS
    Putter: Bettinardi Queen Bee #7[/size][/font]
  • Mr. FairMr. Fair Members Posts: 140
    Some of the Cobra hats run rather large, and if you are ever in a club that carries their logo hats in the Ahead brand, the Classic Cut model would fit Charlie Brown.
  • texagjoshtexagjosh that rug really tied the room together Members Posts: 478
    Supposedly Scratch is selling A-Flex hats now.
  • texagjoshtexagjosh that rug really tied the room together Members Posts: 478
    edited Mar 18, 2010 #6
    I've also found the newest version of the Titleist Tech Flex hat in L/XL fits well, just like their A-Flex hats.

These, without the outlining around the lettering

http://www.discountgolfworld.com/products/titleist/t-tech-performance-fitted-hat.html
  • bma725bma725 Members Posts: 529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HackerD wrote on 17 March 2010 - 06:47 PM:

I am 7 3/4 hat size. The only golf hat that fits me is the Titleist a-flex or flex fit size L/XL. I've tried Ping, Nike and Bridgestone L/XL flex fits and they're too small. Any others I should try?

Same problem here, but I'm 7 7/8. The best fitting golf hats I've been able to find are from UnderArmour. Their "Groove" fits better than anything I've found from any other company, and the "Agression" is pretty good as well. Haven't tried any of their other models but I would suspect they are good as well.
  • wagsgtwagsgt Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge head here too, Titleist Flexfit Sports Mesh is the only thing that fits me and doesnt look too goofy
  • HackerD  HackerD Student of the game Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tips guys.
    Ping G30 12°
    Adams Tight Lies Ti 3w
    Cally X2 Hot 3-4H
    Mizuno JPX-850 5-GW
    Vokey SM 54.14
    Cally MD PM 58.10
    SC Studio Select Newport 2
  • macglockmacglock Members Posts: 1,517
    Fowlers.

Seriously, try the Cobra mesh in L/XL, I've got a mongoloid heed and it fits great

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file