Finally, new balls tested GolfBallSelector.com

golfdad907 ·  
golfdad907golfdad907 Play fast, have fun 3102WRX Points: 60Members Posts: 3,102 Titanium Tees
lots of new products added
Thought some may like to know, GolfBallSelector.com has added a ton of the new balls to their database. They also modified the fitting parameters a wee bit.

Tried new selector, TP Black, Cally Tour iX, e5+, HX Bite (wonder if that's now the old HX Tour?)...pretty cool.
Posted:
2015 GBB 10.5 - MRC B Series 60S 44.75"
RFX 3 & 5 Woods MRC BB 73
RFX 7 Wood Matrix Black Tie 7M3
XHot Pro Hybrid 23 Accra Shaft
Apex Pro 5-W KBS Tour V or Recoil 110 S-flex (Recoil for Winter Season)
Odyssey WhiteHot Pro #7 Flatso Ultra grip
X Forged C Grind 52*
PM Grind 58* KBS 610 Wedge
Chrome Soft 2016 Yellow
Hdcp - between 3 to 5 over the year

Comments

• The Big GThe Big G  76WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 76
    FInally it gets updated and now the site is saying my username/password combination is wrong, when i've doubled checked it and clicked the forgot my password link, i purchased a yearly subscription on the 20th of last month . image/wacko.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yes:' />
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.