Some new Heavy putter options comming soon!!

juicyjuice ·  
juicyjuicejuicyjuice Members  263WRX Points: 55Posts: 263 Greens
For you guys who are into the heavy putter, they have a nice new series comming out which will be about 100g lighter than previous models, this time they have some very traditional shapes as well like a anser or newport style blade and a very nice looking Zing type model....just thought I would share with guys!!!
Posted:

Comments

• 307golf307golf Powder River, Let'er Buck! Members  1408WRX Points: 55Posts: 1,408 Bunkers
    I've recently picked up a DF C2 model and am really liking the heavy putter. Takes some getting used to, but I really like this 'system'.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • klausdudeklausdude Members  591WRX Points: 92Posts: 591 Golden Tee
    juicyjuice wrote on Jan 19 2009, 05:41 AM:
    For you guys who are into the heavy putter, they have a nice new series comming out which will be about 100g lighter than previous models, this time they have some very traditional shapes as well like a anser or newport style blade and a very nice looking Zing type model....just thought I would share with guys!!!

Can you post more pics? Thanks.
    Posted:
    RC 105 V 9.5 w/ Accra CS1 370
    Mizuno MP-650 w/ Diamana B80x
    Tourstage X-UT w/ Thump + +
    Fourteen 610 TS 3i w/ Nippon 130
    Mizuno MP-4 4-pw w/ Nippon 130
    Scratch D/S 56, 60 w/ Nippon 125
    Byron Design DH-89 "Southpaw"
  • iteachgolfiteachgolf Members  17148WRX Points: 1,345Posts: 17,148 Titanium Tees
    they feel a LOT better to me. Similar in balance to a regular putter. The also have a rossie style mallet and Newport 2 head that isn't all thick and deep. Head shape and size are very similar to standard putters. Was impressed by the new offerings.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.