Miura Series 1957 KM-350 Putter Review

justodd ·  
justoddjustodd ChiefMembers  636WRX Points: 0Posts: 636
My Christmas present to me finally arrived.
I have long been a fan of heel shafted putters, and when I saw the KM-350 I thought it was the most putter I had ever seen. Simple, forged, and beautifully crafted what more could I ask for? I needed to try one befor I could justify buying one so the search was on. I live in Columbus, Ohio and I had to drive over 2 hours to find one to try out, but I am so glad I did. It was everything I hoped it would be. Don't get me wrong I know it is all about personal preference and no putter makes putts by itself, but it had the best feel of any putter I had ever tried. I was hooked, I played with it for over an hour in the shop and just had to figure out where I was going to buy mine. I called several different shops from the Miura website to find the best deal and like any club ho recited my cc info to him from memory.

3 weeks later (today) I got my package in the mail. My heart actually started beating a little quicker, I tore open the packaging and it was just like I remembered, perfect. I opted for the UST frequency filtered shaft, a descision I made after much deliberation and have zero regrets. I don't think the UST is for everyone, it dampens certain vibrations felt at impact that some people consider a loss of feel, however to me it purifies the feeling of impact allowing you to feel only the contact of the ball on the clubface********** Sorry I accidently posted this one. I posted a finished version under the same title.
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    Was it me or did I just see like 10 more of the exact same thread??? LOL image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Good review...sounds like a great stick. I've never seen on with my own eyes in person...but look forward to doing just that some day.

Pics? post em if ya got em! image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

peace.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Walkin36Walkin36 Members  995WRX Points: 50Posts: 995 Golden Tee
    I got the same effect? WTH?

Nice putter...Pics?
    Posted:
  • SamsquanchSamsquanch Lefty Boomers  1568WRX Points: 126Handicap: + 2Posts: 1,568 Platinum Tees
    NICE! You know I have to do it...

image/worth.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':worth:' />
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.